[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Strong with the force >Blue light saber >Beats a Skywalker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: obi2-108644.jpg (63 KB, 715x768) Image search: [Google]
obi2-108644.jpg
63 KB, 715x768
>Strong with the force
>Blue light saber
>Beats a Skywalker
>British accent

Give me one good reason why Rey isn't related to Obi Wan?
>>
Obi Wan was a virgin
>>
>>63986014
Because Luke has a daughter in the books and Obi Wan doesn't. That's one very good reason.
>>
>>63986014
Obi-Wan didn't fuck Satine in time.
>>
>>63986014
Obi-Wan doesn't have any game, he's like the PS3 at launch.
>>
>>63985860
>>63986065
No more EU, Anon. You should know this by now.
>>
She's too young I think but the way she was wielding that mother fucker when fighting that white boy defiantly reminded me of Obi-Wan
>>
>>63986107
I know it's no longer cannon but I doubt these fucking losers made a new story.
>>
>>63986049
Your'e telling me Obi Wan couldn't pull bitches after the entire Jedi order fell apart?
>>
obi wan was an old man and also dead like 30 years before she was born so idk
=
>>
>>63986248
could be a grand daughter
>>
>>63986014
Obi-Wan was a good character.
>>
>>63986144
Not technically true.
VII occurs 30-40 years after IV. If Obi is able to break his chaste characterization 10 or 20 years before IV, Rey could be his granddaughter.

The only real problem outside of the character flaws is that Vader would've overlooked or ignored an entire generation of potentially powerful Jedi for decades.
>>
File: KiAdiMundi.jpg (9 KB, 200x309) Image search: [Google]
KiAdiMundi.jpg
9 KB, 200x309
George himself said that jedi were allowed to have sex around ep 2. they just couldn't form emotional attachments to anything less than the entire galaxy or the concept of life.
Like for insistance, this guy.
This cone head motherfucker is from a species with really fucking low birth rates. Thus the order let him have five wives and seven children, and he was a distant dick to all of them.
>>
>>63986014
because she would have to be 34 years old which she is obviously not.
>>
>>63986847

Do you think the jedi were paid a salary? If so where did the money come from? If not, then was Ki Adi Mundi like a dead beat dad for 7 kids and 5 wives? Can you imagine how shitty his relationships must have been?

Or why didnt they have a scene where Ki Adi Muni was playing catch with his son, and he tells the little cone head something like 'Just fuck any girl you find, seriously, dont be a Jedi like me'.
>>
>>63986014
>>63986904
>>63986144
Rey/Reah might be a granddaughter
her parents may be revealed to have been blown up in that transport you see in her Force-induced mindvision scene, and one of her parents may be a Kenobi

Also since there's 9001 callbacks, Rey's first Force-related action is the Jedi Mind Trick, which iirc was the first Force-related action we see Obi Wan do
>>
>>63986014
They take a lot of inspiration from the EU though
>>
>>63986049
>Obi Wan was a virgin

OR WAS HE?
>>
perhaps at least one those wives where pretty rich.
Or there low birth rate which can get the jedi to form exceptions to rules, has a few charities dedicated towards helping them like we have with pandas.
>>
>>63987962
>>63987028
I swear I meant to link to your post
>>
>>63986014
The prophecy was about Skywalkers balancing the Force pendulum
>>
>Apparently nobody here has watched Clone Wars and detected the obvious relationship Obi-Wan and Satine had at one point.
>>
>>63986014
because he died before she was even born you retard
>>
File: HoldMeObiWanKenobi-TL.png (1 MB, 1670x816) Image search: [Google]
HoldMeObiWanKenobi-TL.png
1 MB, 1670x816
the only woman obi wan ever loved was killed by darth maul

but Rey might be the daughter of the result of one of Obi-Wan's "missions" to mandalore
>>
>>63988095
related
sometimes being a retard can affect your brain.
>>
I've heard rumors that Ewan is coming back for 8 and 9

Also the scream "rey!!!" that you hear when she grabs the light saber is clearly his
>>
>>63986014
>British accent

You don't inherit accents, dip shit
>>
>>63988424
then why was there a random irish guy on the falcon ya dingus
>>
>>63986014
British accents aren't genetic you stupid Americuck
>>
File: Duchess Satine.png (267 KB, 841x443) Image search: [Google]
Duchess Satine.png
267 KB, 841x443
>>63986049
Heavily implied he had a fling with a Mandalorian, and he and Asajj Ventress had a weird "did-they-didn't-they" thing going on.

>He watches the Clone Wars
It's Canon

>Jedi's are celebrate
"Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships". -George Lucas
>>
>>63987028
These are the kinds of hard hitting questions that Lucas would have probably spent 30 minutes of dialogue on between two characters sitting on a couch if he made Episode VII
>>
She got her accent from that sleazy guy she worked for. However, you can hear Obi saying "Rey" and "These are your first steps" in her force vision along with Yoda saying some shit.
>>
File: Consider The Following.jpg (39 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
Consider The Following.jpg
39 KB, 600x332
>>63989252
She and Kylo are actually clones made from the deceased Padawan's at Luke's former academy, made by Snoke to serve his bidding after he killed the originals.
It was too much for Luke to bear, so he went into hiding. Han and Leia still have emotional attachments enough to call a clone "their son".
Rey got separated from the others during a battle near Jakku when her mind was being reconditioned, thus amnesia. She's not Luke's daughter, but a fellow Jedi co-founder of his failed academy and his former lover
>>
>>63987028
>Do you think the jedi were paid a salary?
I doubt it. They probably received money for necessities and could request funding for other stuff.
>If so where did the money come from?
I'm sure the Order has ways to make money, but I would think they receive credits from the Republic given that they serve it.
>>
>>63986014
That's a Coruscanti accent in the SW universe
>>
>Satine
THE GREATEST THING YOU'LL EVER LEARN IS TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IN RETURN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQp4s294JCE

I cry everytime ;_;
>>
File: 1447136409022.jpg (74 KB, 700x665) Image search: [Google]
1447136409022.jpg
74 KB, 700x665
http://www.hitbox.tv/Sheev66

EP3
>>
>>63986049
I always thought he should've cucked Anakin with Padme and been the real father of Luke/Leia (without his knowledge), leading to Anakin's downfall and their ability (particularly Luke's) to resist the dark side
>>
>>63989145
>he and Asajj Ventress had a weird "did-they-didn't-they

uh no, they didnt
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.