[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/star wars bullshit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: r2d2-and-c3po-star-wars.jpg (213 KB, 1164x776) Image search: [Google]
r2d2-and-c3po-star-wars.jpg
213 KB, 1164x776
Seriously how are they still alive?
>>
>>63985424
Droids don't die idiot
>>
>>63985463
you get what i mean, like totally destroyed
>>
They're like a latter day Bob Hope and Bing Crosby, just going wherever the road takes them.
>>
>>63985513

Because droids (and starships) are as easy to fix as a '50s hot rod in Star Wars.
>>
>>63985424
>R2-D2™ is 67 years old
>C-3PO™ is 146 years old
I don't know why I expected r2 to be older
>>
>>63985424
>Obi Wan completely forgot about R2D2 and C3PO in the OT

BRAVO
>>
>>63985797
Well all droids look the same, and they had their memory wiped.

Would you recognise your old toaster if you saw it in a landfill?
>>
>>63985851
If it had a name and could literally talk me
>>
>>63985797
All he told Luke was he didn't remember ever owning a droid. Which was true from a certain point of view
>>
>>63985424
Analog technology lasts forever.

That iDroid BB-8 will be lucky to make it past VIII without crapping out
>>
>>63985635
Because he is, isn't he?
He's already active in TPM when they are escaping Naboo.
C-3PO only gets activated when they get to Tatooine.
Even if he was active before that, that would make child anakin some 80 years old at the start of TPM, for it to be possible for him still to be C-3PO's creator.
Where did you get this metric?
>>
>>63985635
What. We saw C-3PO being built. How was he constructed 80 years before Anakin?
>>
>>63985882
all protocol droids can talk

not sure how he'd forget the name, did they ever really interact? it was decades later, i'm sure he forgot lots of people he met much less droids.
>>
>>63986284
Stop making excuses everyone knows it was just because Lucas has no foresight whatsoever and just threw familiar faces into the prequels to make it sell better
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.