[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We try to guess what next season's setting for American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: american_horror_story.jpg (8 KB, 159x99) Image search: [Google]
american_horror_story.jpg
8 KB, 159x99
ITT: We try to guess what next season's setting for American Horror Story will be.

My guess:
>A haunted space station
>>
>>63983908
My guess:
>The bottom of a barrel
>>
>>63983977
That's a really good guess, actually...
>>
American Horror Story: Cancelled.
>>
Is Hotel any good?

I like Murderhouse and loved Asylum. Coven was awful with the grrrl power direction lack of horror elements (I get that the series is more of a drama in a horror setting, but still), and Freakshow fell flat after a promising start and lost all sense of direction.

I feel like it will be on par with the second half of Freakshow, which was pretty terrible.
>>
>>63983908
>A haunted space station

but uh

the entire crew is uh

gays

and space vampires

or whatever

shapeshifters, yeah
>>
>>63984196
I think it was already renewed...

It'll be something gay probably... like a haunted bathhouse.
>>
probably be a haunted primary school because that's where the target audience spends their days
>>
>>63983908
With the way things have been going with the show lately?

>American Horror Story: SJW Land

That isn't fair though, Murphy doesn't really seem the type. He's actually genuine about the what and why when it comes to themes and isn't just preaching due to "muh progressivism"
>>
They should make the seasons shorter.
>>
>>63984404
woudn't mind this actually, if it was something revolving around the "gay plague" days of the 80's. You could do some creepy Silent Hill shit in bathhouse settings.
>>
>>63984642
You've already put way more thought into it than the producers would.
>>
i want American Horror Story: Roswell so bad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.