[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so evil dead 1 and army of darkness aren't canon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
so evil dead 1 and army of darkness aren't canon?
>>
every evil dead has its own canon u fucking bitch
>>
>>63982824
Army of Darkness isn't, they didn't want to have Universal involved in making this, and rightly so. Evil Dead II retcons some of Evil Dead to begin with, but there's no rights issue there and I think some of the spliced in footage in the premiere was from the first movie.
>>
All of them are canon, Ash is just an unreliable narrator so bits and pieces of each movie are spliced. I wouldn't be surprised if the finale has Ash going back in time to complete the progression from 1 to 2 to AoD throughout this season.
>>
>>63984853
>this head cannon faggotry
>>
>>63984962
Prove me wrong faggot.
>>
>>63982824
I haven't seen the last one, but they have shown footage of the first two evil dead films.
>>
>>63985003
The Necronomicon is left behind in Army of Darkness.
>>
>>63982824
>worrying about canon
>in a completely self aware parody
Star Wars done some horryfying damage to the board.
>>
>>63985049
Left back in time.
Meaning it can exist in the future.
>>
>>63985049
Ash fights deadites at the end of AoD and the book in the past (while being the same book from the future) is not the one he took back with him through the portal, he went on a quest to find it in the past. There's a time gap between the end of AoD and the final scene in s-mArt in which he may he rediscovered the book. Nothing's known yet.
>>
>>63984331
But if army of darkness isn't he'd still be stuck in the past.
>>
File: what a tweest.jpg (16 KB, 308x399) Image search: [Google]
what a tweest.jpg
16 KB, 308x399
>>63986422
He is.
>>
File: 134310255941.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
134310255941.gif
36 KB, 720x720
>>63986946
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.