[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars episode 7 is like this pool of shit. Does the rest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0284.jpg (532 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0284.jpg
532 KB, 1280x960
Star Wars episode 7 is like this pool of shit. Does the rest of the world simply enjoy eating shit?
>>
describe the ways in which it is like the pool of shit there
>>
>>63982787
Yes. It has nothing to do with you, everything to do with everyone else.

I'm glad you cracked the code.
>>
the waste managament plant field trip was so cool.
it's one of those places where a lot of pretty simple physics does very useful things
>>
>>63982787
There aren't any Mary Sues in that shit
>>
>>63982841
Everything about Star Wars is shit. George Lucas got tired of shitting in peoples mouths years ago so he passed the job unto JJ.
>>
Kylo Ren is a darth vader wannabe shit sucker. I hope he gets thrown in that danky ass pool
>>
Does anyone have the pics comparing force awakens and a new hope? Looking for the one with strikeouts. Thanks anons.
>>
Imagine falling in there.
>>
>>63982787

In the sense that it is digested for energy recovery?
>>
>>63982787

DESIGNATED
>>
>>63982787
Get back to work, OP.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.