[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is this serious or is this a joke? Who unironically cast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 481x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 481x305
wtf is this serious or is this a joke? Who unironically cast this guy as Lex Luthor? He's not going to be playing lex luthor, he's going to be Jesse eisenberg playing jesse eisenberg.
>>
>>63981356
His faggotness is to fool the media, later in the film he starts to act like an ideal lex luthor and grows to hate the justice league
Source: An anon leaked the plot of the movie and is pretty spot on of the trailers too
>>
>>63981742
>later in the film he starts to act

He's always Jesse Eisenberg, always the fucking same character, in every fucking movie.
>>
>MUH MODERN NERDY BILLIONAIRE

All i wanted was the GOAT Lex (DCAU) brought to live action, but nooooo, they just had to 'modernize' him to seem trendy
>>
>>63981356
After seeing the trailer this guy is my favorite Lex Luthor by far! It had me laughing in a good way and he brings great chemistry to the movie! Can't wait to see him in the full movie.
>>
>>63981356
TRAITOR
>>
>>63981356
fuck you Odelay was a great album
>>
As long as he rips the wig off at the end like Hackman did.
>>
>>63981742
>yfw he replaced by Michael Cera halfeay through who goes complete badass
>>
File: 1450765532529.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1450765532529.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>63981356
I thought Lex Luthor was black. Why do they keep changing his skin color?
>>
>>63982212
he will lose his hair while he is experimenting I believe with Zod's body or whatever idk.. - it ain't a spoiler because this was all shown in the trailer.
>>
You faggots need to wait and see. You keep being proven wrong over and over. Even the gorilla in the new Star Wars was pretty good, and last week every other thread on this board was butthurt blacked threads about him.

At least one of the weird casted DC villains, Lex or DAMAGED, will be at least pretty good. Shit, they might even both be pretty good. And I will show you all the screencap of this post when you are complaining about some new strange casting in the newest capeshit flick.
>>
>>63982347
It looks like he'll be messing with kryptonite, too. Maybe they'll go the JLU route and have it give him cancer.
>>
File: 1445750666029.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1445750666029.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>63982290

> a villain
> black
>>
>>63981356

It's Jesse Eisenberg playing Jim Carrey Riddler

No more, no less
>>
>>63981356
This is the best Lex Luthor

All other characters are fake.
>>
>>63982576
MS GRANT. GET ME A VIOLIN!
>>
>>63982137
Haha same!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.