[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Checkmate, shitlords! Why can't you just accept Force Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94
File: Not A Mary Sue.png (384 KB, 578x600) Image search: [Google]
Not A Mary Sue.png
384 KB, 578x600
Checkmate, shitlords!

Why can't you just accept Force Awakens is an awesome movie?

It's 2015, for fuck's sake! Rey is a super bad ass GIRL. Get over it you pathetic basement dwellers. The only reason why you criticize this movie is because you feel intimidated by strong females.
>>
Niggas are just afraid because the gap to rey
>>
I meant FAP!!!!!
>>
>hailed as feminist icon
why wouldn't she be? All she does is beat up guys.
>>
>>63977600
Damn I wish I had a news website I could shitpost on and dumb tumblrinas would follow me...
>>
>Yes! Star Wars is a feminist movie!
>Yes! Undertale is an SJW game!

When will SJWs just fucking stop politicizing everything?
>>
Being a badass unfortunately doesn't make you an interesting or compelling character. Rey is a Mary Sue, and is going to end up forgotten and overshadowed by Kylo Ren who actually undergoes character development.

If feminists want an effective icon, they're going to have to find a character with flaws who is actually interesting and relocatable. Rey is not that character.

It's actually hilarious now that I think about it just what a failure of a character Rey is. Completely overshadowed by the far more interesting and developed Kylo Ren, which is why his character is way more discussed and praised by critics and fans.
>>
Her hyper-competency is annoying, but hey, at least she works. At lest she fits in the universe and feels like she has a good rapport with Boyega and Ford, not that her rapport with Ford matters anymore

All I'm saying is just be thankful she wasn't way worse. She could have been. You know it. It could have been truly awful.
>>
Females are just not as competent as men are in all aspects of life. The more they are forcefully injected into films or any other aspect of the life, the quality will drop. I dont care about pussy.
>>
Can't wait till 2015 is over so it's not [CURRENT YEAR] anymore.
Fuck 2015.
>>
By who?
>>
>>63977948
I saw a gaggle of them on Facebook politicizing food, ketchup of all things
>waaaah ketchup used to taste like siracha, but white stole it and made it bland.

Would post it here, but I'm on my phone so I don't have the tools to black out names and such.
>>
Rey is an absurd Mary Sue.

But most of the criticism of "how can she do all that stuff with no training" doesn't bother me much since in this movie the Force is like it was in the OT. All about character, willpower, intuition. Nothing to do with power levels or unlocking new moves like Jedi Mind Trick (tm).

I also don't interpret her as a "strong independent womyn who dun' need no man". She is portrayed throughout the film as a naive, weak character and only at the very end does she actually do anything.
>>
File: 26562.jpg (66 KB, 704x476) Image search: [Google]
26562.jpg
66 KB, 704x476
>>63977600
Why is 99% of media propaganda now you ask?

Post-modern elites (aka cultural marxists and their "useful idiots" the SJWs) have an agenda that isn't simply to mix races or eliminate a race. Their point is to disrupt social cohesion and any form of hierarchical or traditional social structure that could supersede government's authority. Whether it be marriage, the nuclear family, religion, cultural identity (usually identified by race or nationality), etc. any that can compete or overrule the state and pulls away control of the people, must be destroyed to further grow its power and influence. There are different methods of doing this but takes a lot of time to study and explain the impact of several race/class based policies. If you ever watch Thomas Sowell you'll know he explains some of it.

Yes, different races /could/ get along together in a society but that is not what we see. Why is that? Well, aside from racial determinism, we see special interest groups promoting the idea of victimized or disenfranchised minorities. A natural growth between different groups are impeded and instead forced artificial interaction disrupts the norm. This is generally done for political advantages and a moral high-ground. This causes enmity between races or classes while providing a platform for these manipulators, through the old rhetoric of egalitarianism, to create programs that benefit themselves in the guise of "doing good" for the minority or downtrodden.

While, some people are indeed well meaning most of them aren't able to either recognize or cope with the fact that the ideas they push for are unsuccessful and even destructive (welfare, $15 minimum wage, affirmative action etc.). Furthermore these people are continuously fed more rhetoric by the "elite" groups (businesspersons e.g. bankers, cartels, politicians and community leaders e.g. Jesse Jackson, BLM, Green Party) to continue pushing for these policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
>>
File: Amy.jpg (83 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Amy.jpg
83 KB, 612x380
>>63977600

This is also considered a feminist icon
>>
>>63977600
>MSNBC
Not even surprised.
>>
File: 452.jpg (8 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
452.jpg
8 KB, 250x206
I loved the evil white stormtrooper with his police baton and riot shield beating down the poor brave black man.

Didn't you?

So subtle.
>>
>>63978252
>that JJ quote

Why are they so fucking patronizing when it comes to talking about us? I thought we were equal, but the way people like Abrams talk it's like we're their pets or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (379 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379 KB, 800x500
>realizing you have to put up with Daisy's wooden acting for two more movies
>at least two more
>>
File: 74658685.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
74658685.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
Did you see the evil, ugly racist bad guy with a mask, holding his flaming cross?

Subtle as fuck
>>
I thought easily the Jewiest line in the movie was Finn saying, "They took me from a family I'll never know."

Such a hamfisted way of politicizing a character. And it also explains why JJ thought it would be le progressive to make Finn black. Because he was a slave! Bravo!

I hate seeing myth (which should be a truly universal story about good and evil) used to score glib political points in a glib facsimile.
>>
File: how are you feeling today.jpg (12 KB, 192x204) Image search: [Google]
how are you feeling today.jpg
12 KB, 192x204
korra 2.0

every time some new movie, series, whatever, comes out and the protagonist is a woman and the genre is adventure or whatever, its the same fucking characteristics on a new face.
>>
>>63978043
How can you even be sexist in this day and age?! I mean c'mon! It's almost 2016!
>>
This board is literally facebook/reddit/imdb right now. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>63978262
The seems to be a correlation between how insufferable a woman is to how much of a feminist icon she is.
>>
>>63978232
This tbqhwy family, we're acting like this isn't the same space fantasy franchise that spawned an 8 year old getting into dogfights in space and winning podraces against seasoned veterans
>>
This just in, feminists want all women characters to be good at literally everything and have no faults.
>>
>>63978143
Please post it anyways, that is the stupidest thing I have read all day and I need to see it.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>63978321
I grew up around jews, here is my input.

From a young age they are taught to think of themselves as an exceptional people; the "chosen ones", "Gods chosen". They also value their "intelligence" and educational achievement is highly prized in the Jewish community.

Likewise, they are taught to hold contempt for gentiles. For instance, my friends parents always bemoan that he doesn't socialize enough with fellow Jews and about how he didn't go to a university "hillel" enough.

In essence, Jews become SJW because they think they are above-average intelligence think they have the right to speak for everybody.
>>
File: 1450826904236.png (533 KB, 1158x658) Image search: [Google]
1450826904236.png
533 KB, 1158x658
>>63978570
Of course, it's 2015 after all.
>>
Me and this older guy next to me had the "wtf" face after the credits rolled. Just that feeling of how they ruined something so great.

1) Han Solo fucking dies and literally NO ONE CARES. Leia looks constipated for a second and then what does she do? HUGS NEW GIRL OVER CHEWIE? Fuck that. I literally groaned out loud at that.

2) As stated above there was NO chemistry with BLACK MAN and StronkWomynz. The race mixing agenda was so obvious it was disgusting. Dindu even asks her, "Do you have a boyfriend, a cute boyfriend." and it was meant to be funny. Everyone in the theater sat stone faced at that shit.

3) Arbitrarily finding Luke's older saber again and "Its a long story" yeah one that is probably more interesting than this shit movie.

4) Moved so fast I couldn't connect with anybody, not that I even wanted to.

5) Muh courageous black man versus muh evil white man. Fuck that. Its like they made the First Order purposefully over the top evil and retarded, but also comically shit even though they have all this money and backing to destroy ENTIRE SYSTEMS. Its like some SJW wet dream circle jerk fantasy.

Fuck this movie
>>
>>63978854
This guy gets it.
>>
>>63977600
For a strong female character to be effective they actually have to be a character, not a power fantasy
>>
File: ha.png (16 KB, 155x149) Image search: [Google]
ha.png
16 KB, 155x149
>Post yfw she falls to the Dark Side in the sequels.
>>
>>63977600

Of course she is, she embodies what feminism is.

They want everything without working for it.
>>
>>63978966

It's too late now they have to make her even more of a mary sue
>>
>>63978854
>Its like they made the First Order purposefully over the top evil and retarded, but also comically shit even though they have all this money and backing to destroy ENTIRE SYSTEMS.
Just like the Empire in the old movies then
>>
>>63978854
>Mfw treating TFA the same way I treated Mad Marx Feminist Road
>Mfw not paying a dime for this shit
>Mfw giving away the won tickets and watching something else

Feels good.
>>
>>63978930
>power fantasy
Nice. Using SJW rhetoric against the SJWs.
>>
File: 1450764573717.jpg (87 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1450764573717.jpg
87 KB, 850x400
>>63978252
>disrupt social cohesion

Obviously this is plan doesn't actually make society better. It just creates an self governing underclass that squashes interior decent by ostracizing anyone who speaks out against the regime or anyone who chooses to be different rather than the same.

Another major flaw is it has produced a group of blacks who's ideology has more in common with nazis than liberals but the liberals are so cult like in their following of political correctness and cultural marxism they actually support the black power movement.

Same thing with supporting muslims. The cultural marxist whites don't realise that blacks and muslims have stronger beliefs than they do and they will never conform to them.

Both groups, muslims and blacks only see white liberals as a group to be used and exploited for their own gain and pleasures.

The most obvious, prevalent and disgusting of these that in former times would have inspired hatred in all white men is the sexual exploitation of white women who believe that sleeping with the enemy is an act of rebellion against oppression.

All of these people believe that the white men who have been their advocates and protectors for thousands of years are their oppressors.

Now white men are taught as something old and weak and of the past.
>>
File: 1450758252480.jpg (168 KB, 962x401) Image search: [Google]
1450758252480.jpg
168 KB, 962x401
>>63979025
GL's Empire was basically the Roman Empire. JJ's New Order is straight up Nazis. Not even space Nazis but literally Nazis with Triumph of the Will rallys and Nazi salutes.

This is hack shit.
>>
>>63978329

She must have given Jew Jew a great blowjob to get the part.
>>
>>63979016
>>63978966
No, she'll go to the dark side and the series will become about how the dark side is just misunderstood and the Jedi patriarchy needs to be overthrown.
>>
>>63978406
Pre much. Where Avatar was a fun kids cartoon with adventure, morals, heart, character and themes; Korra ended up being a who is fucking who.
>>
>movie about Mary Sue with Force Powers
>not the bromance Lethal Weapon dynamics of Po and Finn
>>
>finn was raised from brith to be a perfect obedient soldier
>ends up being a perfectly normal and chill guy
>finn is actually fine guys, just ugly

>ren is responsible for the deaths of countless innocents and his own father
>but he is emotionally distraught ;^) 10/10 best character i've ever seen :DDDD will be redeemed and all those murders forgiven ^_^

>rey has one stupid as fuck moment where she pulls a jedi mind trick out of her ass
>WOW literal definition of mary sue, shallowest character I've ever seen, she is literally perfect fuck this shit

You're all pretty stupid, to be honest family.
>>
>>63979152
Nazi villains (including one who fights the black guy with a burning cross lightsaber, and they just had to throw in a full-blown nazi rally with nazi salutes for good measure).

The only semi-major white male characters in the film are two old men that they probably felt they needed to include out of marketing obligations: Han Solo who gets killed off and Luke Skywalker who shows up for 5 seconds at the end and literally went into hiding out of jedi guilt due to his failure in training the villain, which led to the deaths of his students.

How did anyone on /tv/ defending this cultural marxist SJW propaganda bullshit? I'm disappointed.
>>
>>63978854
Holy shit you're a giant baby, your persecution complex is just as big as theirs.

Stop being a bitch about it and move on.
>>
>>63979389
>bromance of Po and Finn

Why are Disney shills memeing this so hard?
>>
>>63979574
Most people aren't defending it, however, because /tv/ is the only board to discuss movies, the amount of crossposters from /co/ (and their allies from Tumblr and Reddit) will be unfathomable.
>>
File: 1431067565486.jpg (109 KB, 498x648) Image search: [Google]
1431067565486.jpg
109 KB, 498x648
>>63979071
>The most obvious, prevalent and disgusting of these that in former times would have inspired hatred in all white men is the sexual exploitation of white women who believe that sleeping with the enemy is an act of rebellion against oppression.
C.U.C.K
>>
>>63979689
He was talking about pacing, chemistry, plot points. What the fuck did you read? Jesus Christ, I can't fucking wait for you cucks to fuck off back to Reddit in the New Year.
>>
File: giardello.jpg (42 KB, 530x381) Image search: [Google]
giardello.jpg
42 KB, 530x381
>>63979029
>mfw tripfag has to posture on the internet to gain the approval of anons
No surprise tbqh
>>
>>63979695
Better than watching a flawless character run around with two expressions, teeth grit or blank face.
>>
>>63977600
If a little girl idolized Rey and puts her character at the center of the woman she wants to become she will be completely unprepared for failure, negative criticism, or even being initially disliked by people. Luke goes through all of these things and so does Rey's supporting cast, but she herself is basically infallible.

If that's the kind of character feminists want, it'll only be a matter of time before people get bored and they run out of beloved ips to exploit.
>>
>>63979790
>5) Muh courageous black man versus muh evil white man. Fuck that. Its like they made the First Order purposefully over the top evil and retarded, but also comically shit even though they have all this money and backing to destroy ENTIRE SYSTEMS. Its like some SJW wet dream circle jerk fantasy.
K
>>
TFA is not real Star Wars, I don't know how anyone can think it is. It's money grabbing schlock.

Was so disappointed that I rewatched the prequels... FAR superior to TFA.

>phantom menace
character design - 10/10
world building - 10/10
plot - 7/10

>clones
character design - 9/10
world building - 10/10
plot - 5/10

>sith
character design - 10/10
world building - 10/10
plot - 7/10

TFA had almost NO world building and hack character design. And the acting and script was basically equal to TFA, i.e. crap.

They look pretty damn good now compared to TFA.

Say what you want, the PT had HEART and was trying something new... NOT A REHASH. TFA is soulless.
>>
>>63979892
You SJWs are confusing shoehorned SJW content with actual plot/entertainment. It's not.
>>
File: 1438040754771.jpg (8 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
1438040754771.jpg
8 KB, 212x238
>tfw thought Finn would be shit and I ended up actually liking him
>turns out rei was even worst

POTTERY
>>
File: CTAQO0EVEAAbxrw.jpg (67 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
CTAQO0EVEAAbxrw.jpg
67 KB, 600x488
>>63977600
>>
File: 74747.png (345 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
74747.png
345 KB, 800x600
>>63979786
>take muh money masta jewjew
>>
>>63977600
Rey is a Mary Sue just like Tom Bombadil.
>>
File: 1445761088751.png (3 KB, 253x243) Image search: [Google]
1445761088751.png
3 KB, 253x243
>>63979326
you don't know how scared I am that you could be right
>>
>>63979907
>>phantom menace
>character design - 10/10
jar jar binks hate is a meme but it does objectively cost them 5 points
>>
>>63980019
this, I loved his scenes- especially with Poe
>>
>>63980175
Jar Jar would've been fine if they reeled it in a tad.

People don't seem to realize it.. it was freaking 1999... shot in 97 and 98. Jar Jar was groundbreaking as fuck. And still hold up all this time later. Look at so many other CGI characters that have aged horribly.
>>
>>63977600
>fictional character hailed as feminist icon
>>
>>63977600
Her acting in this scene was hilarious.
>>
>>63979418
>pilots the millennium falcon like a pro, despite having no experience with spacecraft (there's nothing to suggest she would)

>able to wreck trained stormtroopers with a blaster, which she presumably has never used before. She uses it with the same level of accuracy as Han Solo, a fucking hardened veteran.

>able to overpower a sith that has been trained by Luke and Snoke, not only with force but with a lightsaber as well. She has literally zero training with either of them, she didn't even know they existed until a few days (or some very short period of time) ago.

it's questionable how much Chewie's bowshot would have hindered him since the dark side thrives on pain

>Instantly liked by everyone she meets. Finn is obsessed with her, Han wants her to be second mate, Chewie apparently likes her, and Leia gives her a hug. The force calls her to Luke's lightsaber, and she's made the new captain of the millennium falcon.

This is for any claims that she isn't a self insert.

I can buy that she would might be a talented mechanic (although knowing how to repair the falcon the same as or better than Han is retarded).
>>
>>63980494
>fictional character hailed as icon of fictional movement that fictionally solves fictional problems

It holds up.
>>
they decided to put in a strong female role because theres a market for that. it doesn't matter if Rey makes sense or not as long as it sells to kids.

you should probably get used to the fact that Star Wars is a franchise for children and idiots now
>>
>>63979786
Don't act like it wasn't one big SJW piece.

> Grabs Reys hand as she says let go
> Asks Rey if she has a boyfriend
> Do that stupid circle dance once they escaped in Mfalcon
> Says Rey looked at him like no one else has
> Han solo says "women always find out" like they are dating
> Rey gets all sad when he want to leave
> When Rey gets captured Finn must save her
> Once the find her Han Solo says that it was Finn who fought to save her.
> Rey has long romantic Finn hug
> Finn tries to fight for Rey
> Finn gets blown the fuck out
> Rey lays on his body weeping
> Rey kisses his forehead when she leave...

etc. etc.

I can guarantee that JJ wanted her to kiss him on the lips but got shot down by Disney execs...

and you faggots act like there wasn't propaganda...

Shilling faggot Disney marketers.

Agree with the movies SJW message, disagree with it, WHATEVER, but don't act like it wasn't there like a bunch morons.
>>
File: 1450227666981.jpg (12 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
1450227666981.jpg
12 KB, 331x334
>>63980001
>everyone who disagrees with me is the SJW boogeyman
>I'm physically incapable of posting without mentioning some agenda I perceive against me
This is why people hate you, you know
>>
File: the cuck awakens.png (25 KB, 770x533) Image search: [Google]
the cuck awakens.png
25 KB, 770x533
fucking 4chan shitlords, get checked.
>>
File: 1423109971405.png (340 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1423109971405.png
340 KB, 665x662
>>63980806
FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>63980703
>don't act like it wasn't there like a bunch morons
You don't understand. They have to do it, they're slaves to Disney now. You can't argue with children on the base of common sense.
>>
File: finn-stormtrooper-star-wars.gif (2 MB, 842x350) Image search: [Google]
finn-stormtrooper-star-wars.gif
2 MB, 842x350
>>63978294
>JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON
>>
>>63980673
>Star Wars is a franchise for children and idiots now
>now

It always was senpai
>>
>>63977842
Infact, she runs away from responsibility and everything else, and has to literally be kidnapped in order to do something against the enemy.
>>
>>63980673
>Star Wars is a franchise for children and idiots now
You're exactly the person George Lucas was referring in that quote where he talks about spergs who can't handle kids shit in a kids movie
>>
is this for real?
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>63978252
Jews demonize the nazis for ethnocentricity, meanwhile jews are perhaps the most militantly ethnocentric group on earth.

Israel doesn't even grant citizenship without familial confirmation and DNA tests. They also sterilize North African refugees. Google it.

Odd, huh? Wonder why that is...
>>
>>63980902
You can have a mature movie that also appeals to kids like episode V
>>
>>63979418
>rey has one stupid as fuck moment where she pulls a jedi mind trick out of her ass

Let's not forget that Kylo Ren is fucking incompetent.

He thinks he's the second coming of Darth Vader, but he's a little shit with no control over his emotions.
>Vader angry, still chill as fuck
>Ren angry, loses his goddamn mind

But despite all that, he's still able to pull off a nearly effective Mind Trick and some telekinesis.
Rey doesn't have to be a special snowflake OC Donut Steel to do the same, she just has to be better than Ren.

Which she is.
>>
>see headline
>assume it's io9 or some shit

>m s n b c

god damn America get your shit together
>>
>>63981122
he fucking freezes a blaster bolt in mid air with zero effort on his part
>>
>>63980642
>>able to overpower a sith that has been trained by Luke and Snoke, not only with force but with a lightsaber as well
Fucking Finn managed to hold his own (for a while) against Kylo Ren too. Rey isn't preternaturally skilled, she's just, you know, competent.
>>
>>63980894
I would consider the OT as movies for the whole family
>>
File: 138524123202a3d1_l.jpg (70 KB, 450x449) Image search: [Google]
138524123202a3d1_l.jpg
70 KB, 450x449
This stratification is clear as day ITT
>>
>>63981196
Finn manages to not die for a few minutes, but he still gets thoroughly BTFO without even injuring Kylo
>>
>>63981180
Yeah, but he still doesn't GET IT.
He's not channeling his anger like Vader. He's letting it consume him. He's like a bitter highschooler who found daddy's gun.

>>63981287
Yeah, but if he was dueling Vader, he wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds.
>>
>>63978533
>this
if anakin from episode 1 wasn't a gary loo i have no idea what is.
>>
>>63978252
The whole thing is filled with subconscious propaganda. There's the super obvious nazi shit, but even the tiniest scenes had programming in them. E.g. there was the scene where Rey and Finn both sneak off somewhere in the Millennium Falcon. While they are both panting heavily, the Rey goes, "Hehe I can't believe we're doing this!" This is subtle shit, and if you're not looking for it you will miss it, due to the fact that this is not presented in a overtly sexual way. But the youth watching imprinted on it, I guarantee you.
>>
>>63978143
Post that shit
>>
File: daisy.webm (3 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
daisy.webm
3 MB, 640x640
Finn
>lives off government funds his whole life
>educated by the government
>raised by government personnel
>realizes he has to work so he runs away
>macks on white girls
>gets beat up by tonfa wielding riot cop

Rae
>hardened muggers? beat them up!
>abandoned on a desert planet? survive alone!
>always has the right ideas
>marksmanship despite firing one-handed
>defeats laser bolt freezing sith in lightsaber combat

Bravo, JJ. Bravo!
>>
This post is reality. This is how the world works right now. This will only get worse.

We can not even criticize movies anymore because we are white bigoted racist rapists.
>>
>>63978854
I with you about Han Solo tho
>>
>>63981465

Kylo
>tries to get in touch with his ancestors
>immediately is evil and a pussy

wat.jpg
>>
>>63980642

>able to wreck trained stormtroopers with a blaster, which she presumably has never used before. She uses it with the same level of accuracy as Han Solo, a fucking hardened veteran.

Pretty sure she hit one stormtrooper on her second shot and then ran away. And 'trained stormtrooper' has never meant anything because:

>able to overpower a sith that has been trained by Luke and Snoke, not only with force but with a lightsaber as well. She has literally zero training with either of them, she didn't even know they existed until a few days (or some very short period of time) ago.

The good guys never win by being better than the bad guys. They win because the bad guys are fucking retarded. Look at the way darth maul dies, obi-wan beats anakin, look at literally any fictional story ever. Rey beating ren is just an extension of that, not a true reflection on her character.

Keep in mind Finn somehow lasted longer than one second against him and managed to graze his arm, that shouldn't have been possible either. Also, Rey would have been 100% fucked if Finn hadn't been there to jump in after she got punked at the very beginning.

>Instantly liked by everyone she meets. Finn is obsessed with her, Han wants her to be second mate, Chewie apparently likes her, and Leia gives her a hug. The force calls her to Luke's lightsaber, and she's made the new captain of the millennium falcon.

The only one that dislikes Finn is chewbacca, for all of 30 seconds. An the circle jerk attitudes of finn, poe, leah, and literally everyone else is a pretty constant thing all around. Her knowing so much about the falcon and shit was pretty stupid though.

The lightsaber thing, again is more about the shitty plot than her. The force has always been retarded and use to carry things along.

I'm not saying she is a great character, but she isn't any worse than anyone else in the film.
>>
>>63980593
Hilariously bad and autistic
>>
>>63980642
Han had'nt seen the ship in years, also i rewatched the OT han rarely did repairs, when he did he fucked it or had to get help from c3po. Chewy did all that shit, han was a great pilot but horrible mechanic.
>>
File: 1450764688651.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
1450764688651.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
>>63977600
HOW LONG ARE YOU FOOLS GOING TO KEEP PRETENDING THE NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA ARE NOT PROPAGANDA TOOLS TO CONTROL THE POPULACE?

WHAT DO YOU NEED? OPEN YOUR EYES. IS IT TOO SCARY TO DO SO?
>>
>>63981557
Is this finally what it takes to make people realize blockbusters are total shit nowadays?
>>
>>63981249
What is this? Re-education for ants?
>>
File: 1356315519182.jpg (21 KB, 224x263) Image search: [Google]
1356315519182.jpg
21 KB, 224x263
Weren't people all over Furiosa earlier this year parading her around as a feminist icon?

How long did that last again?
>>
>>63981557
Conspiracy theories are the only hope. Make them kids scared of the illuminati psy ops or something and they shall join our cause.
>>
There sure were a lot of minorities as human extras. I was pretty surprised at the sheer number of them.
>>
Glib facsimile
>>
File: media-owned-six-corporations.gif (73 KB, 500x753) Image search: [Google]
media-owned-six-corporations.gif
73 KB, 500x753
>>63981728
JUST 30 YEARS AGO THESE SIX COMPANIES WERE SPLINTERED INTO THOUSANDS OF COMPANIES

LOOK AT THE NEGATIVE CHANGES IN SOCIETY SINCE THEN

ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS GOING ON
>>
how can a 'man with boobs' or a 'fighting fuck toy' be a feminist icon?
>>
would she be the ultimate icon if she was in star wars?
>>
>>63981773
I was thinking about this earlier and everyone stopped giving a shit when people agreed the movie was good so they didn't need any pretensions of culture.
>>
>>63979152

The Empire was America turned into a dictatorship by Space Nixon.

The First Order are Neo-Nazis like Trump.
>>
>>63980856
TRAITOR
>>
File: exploding head gif.gif (340 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
exploding head gif.gif
340 KB, 320x214
>>63981825
>>
you guys are overthinking this shit. it's about marketing and money not genocide and enslavement

Jesus /pol
>>
>>63980806
>"this is the first star wars movie i watched and i liked it because diversity"

holy fuck
>>
>>63981557
a lot of you are racists, though

you can't deny it
>>
>>63979029
Feminist Road was a fucking great movie. This one was shit.
>>
>made up character
>made up character in a children's movie literally designed to sell merchandise for Christmas
>an icon
TUMBLRINAS, NEVER STOP BEING HILARIOUS
>>
File: 20140713_tyranny.jpg (211 KB, 848x636) Image search: [Google]
20140713_tyranny.jpg
211 KB, 848x636
>>63981883
Trump wasn't even on the radar when TFA was being shot. Hadn't even become a political figure yet.

People like you are so fucking brainwashed.

The elite preordained Bush and Clinton as the next two "choices". Two bought and paid for elite-controlled candidates. Trump has destroyed Bush and now they are frightened Clinton is next.

Trump is the first true alternative candidate in decades.

You should take the time to look into what's going on and the attacks on him by both sides and why.

We should ALL rally around him, black/white, male/female, conservative liberal etc. He is trying to blow up the system.
>>
I really don't see the so called agendas. What I see is an uninspired, generic "tragic" female protagonist who can do whatever the fuck she wants whenever she wants.
>>
>>63981992
This tbqh family, the most obvious answer is usually the right one in cases like this
>>
File: sum dum goy.jpg (12 KB, 480x266) Image search: [Google]
sum dum goy.jpg
12 KB, 480x266
>>63982205
>Trump will save us from the elite!
>says he'll be "the best thing to ever happen to Israel"
>>
>>63982205
>Trump is the first true alternative candidate in decades.
What about Socialist Sanders?
>>
>>63982205
>Trump is the first true alternative candidate in decades
Yeah, you wish. fyi the Democrats will build a wall, too. It's just a matter of time untile the whole North becomes one big fortress due to overpopulation of the planet. You need no secret agendas to realize a lot of humans will be fucked this century and there's little we can do about it.

But to each his own fantasy world.
>>
File: z_ads.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
z_ads.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>MFW Trump is leading Bush by 30 points

this is seriously some crazy shit, i've never seen the establishment this freaked out
>>
>>63982373
>>63982373
>Yeb
>>
>>63982373
he won't beat hillary though
>>
>>63982329
candiate with a legit shot at defeating the system. sanders, ron paul, nader, perot etc. never had an actual chance. trump does becasue he has his own money, isn't reliant on anyone and truly gives no fucks about kowtowing to anyone
>>
File: 1450556003474.jpg (18 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1450556003474.jpg
18 KB, 292x257
>>63982398
>"t-this is like in one of your cuck porns, you can do this, just stroke on it"
god damnit
>>
File: 1446783979903.jpg (125 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
1446783979903.jpg
125 KB, 595x335
>>63982329
>Socialist
>alternative
Not based on his voting record, family. Just because he says he's a socialist doesn't mean he is one. The same way the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (aka best Korea) is neither democratic nor a republic.
>>
>>63982329
>>63982527
>What about Socialist Sanders?
>>
>>63982434
she'll have a stroke or piss her pants on stage vs him
>>
File: 1449285966297.png (806 KB, 1111x600) Image search: [Google]
1449285966297.png
806 KB, 1111x600
>>63982317
Hey literally said "I don't want your money" and to fuck off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iij0SP3Ql4A

Completely unheard of and shocking for a politician to do and he was called anti-semitic by all of the jew-owned mainstream media.

Shill smarter.
>>
>>63982052
Guess I'm 50% RACIST as a I am 50% white.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>>63982639
Holy fuck
>>
>>63977600

I'm actually pretty amazed about how butthurt people got over from a few folks calling her a Mary Sue.
>>
DEAR Mr Lucas, POET Thank NIGGERS BY dense diaper senpai. Messa hate psins traitor quipes sheev sand, finna everywhere sand. hol sand meme coarse. Traitor and prequels pottery campbell story jett unlimited power ARRRAGAUAGAUGAGHAH.
>>
File: 1450770617857.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
1450770617857.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>63982639
how is he still alive?
>>
File: 64886484.jpg (70 KB, 616x694) Image search: [Google]
64886484.jpg
70 KB, 616x694
>>63982632
lol at hillary, the establishment is fucked if they don't stop trump before it gets that far. hillary would get clowned.
>>
>>63983069
She's beating him in the polls by 10 points.

How do you expect trump to win?
>>
File: wedge-antilles.jpg (77 KB, 900x668) Image search: [Google]
wedge-antilles.jpg
77 KB, 900x668
>>63979152
Am I the only one who always saw the empire as space Nazis

A decrepit old emperor as hitler

Extermination of the Jedi and persecution and oppression of Non humans as the holocaust

They were always fucking Nazis. Look at the snazzy uniforms and the shape of the fucking helmets

Oh and this actor is a fucking idiot
>>
>>63983106
Hillary was initially beating Obama in the polls leading up to the 08 election, too. There's still almost a year left, that's a lot of time for things to change.
>>
File: star-wars-trailer-22-1445308813.gif (511 KB, 634x342) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-trailer-22-1445308813.gif
511 KB, 634x342
>>63978930
>>63979057

If Rey was a man. That's exacly what they would be calling it. A fucking power power fantasy.
>>
File: spacehat.png (520 KB, 935x694) Image search: [Google]
spacehat.png
520 KB, 935x694
>>
File: 4363634.jpg (58 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
4363634.jpg
58 KB, 419x421
>>63983106
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Only 6 points, and almost a year away. When it's down to Trump vs Clinton, Trump will win over party establishment voters just like he did vs Bush. "Liberals" haven't bothered to look into Trump yet outside the MSM anti-Trump propaganda. They will by the summer when things heat up, and they'll like what they see.

Just look at the above video when he told the jews to take a hike... this kind of stuff should win over anyone that's not brainwashed by their given red/blue affiliation.

He hasn't even spent any money yet. He WILL get his message out regardless of the agenda against him.

I think he wins easily... assuming their are no "accidents" physical or otherwise... which I'm worried about. Last president that stepped out of line was Kennedy.
>>
File: Wut Papi.jpg (47 KB, 403x397) Image search: [Google]
Wut Papi.jpg
47 KB, 403x397
>MSNBC has a fucking "Equality" section of their website

Why are there still people that take this fucking joke of a "news source" seriously?
>>
File: Nazi_party_rally_grounds_(1934).jpg (522 KB, 1125x754) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_party_rally_grounds_(1934).jpg
522 KB, 1125x754
The First Order is Abrams' and Kasdan's vision of what white people are like when they aren't under the watchful eye of international Jewry.

And I'm not even meme-ing or bullshitting. Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when Jewish Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted (indeed, prejudiced), and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order is a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII, everything somehow magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.
>>
>>63983276

and theres nothing wrong with that f-a-m
>>
>>63983106

Trump will win.

Several months of nothing but Trump vs Hillary will cause Trump to win.

The excitement, hype, and attention is fixated on Trump.

Hillary is seen as a lying old boring hag. Trump hasn't even begun dismantling her yet.

Trump will draw out blue collar voters that haven't voted in the past. It's going to be bad for Hillary. (Trump is even going to get some of the blacks)
>>
>>63982639
>I dont want your money... I'll be your good goy for free!

brilliant, really destroying the system from the inside
>>
>hailed as a feminist icon

By WHO?

Why should I give a fuck who fat dykes on Tumblr "hail as a feminist icon"?
These are the same people that think Buffy the Vampire Slayer was a revolutionary television series
>>
>>63983928

Clinton will win because it's rigged t-b-h family member and she is the most corrupt piece of shit who'll do whatever the establishment tell her to do.
>>
File: 1450770693676.jpg (403 KB, 1264x876) Image search: [Google]
1450770693676.jpg
403 KB, 1264x876
>>63983993
>Clinton will win because it's rigged

This worries me of course, but Bush being clowned wasn't part of the establishments plan, trust me.

We need to remind our fellow Americans to think for themselves and not be mind-controlled by the establishment. I have faith if we do that, there is hope.
>>
>>63983246
literally the majority of the population hates him and thinks he's racist or whatever
>>
>>63983740
Bro, there's a good chance Hilary will win though
>>
>>63977600
It's feminism to have unrealistic expectations of women and believe that they are capable of being hypercompetent at everything they do at the first try?

Damn...
>>
File: 1450241775355.jpg (44 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
1450241775355.jpg
44 KB, 395x395
>>63984244
>he thinks that'll stump the trump
>he thinks anything said by any candidate so far can stump the trump
>implying trump isn't the future
>>
>>63983943
>>63983943
You're such a shill. What are you so scared of? Go watch his speeches. He is saying he won't be their puppet but that doesn't mean he won't still be good for them and the middle east in general.

His main thing has been "either we're going to have a country or we won't"... i.e. he's taking on globalism and the NWO. Crazy shit. And instead of appreciating the balls of someone standing up for YOU you shill like a brainwashed little bitch.
>>
File: 1424882990761.jpg (150 KB, 376x633) Image search: [Google]
1424882990761.jpg
150 KB, 376x633
>>63977600
Here's another (you) for your big day anon. Proud of you.
>>
>>63977600
I wanted to think that it was just all around bad character writing, but then I saw JJ's interview on Conan and everything /pol/ said was true
the whole movie was made with diversity as a priority
>>
>>63978321
They view themselves as people who are fit to manipulate those as they see fit.
>>
>>63984435
>believing what any politicians says they'll do, never mind one running for president

I'm a shill for common sense, amazing you believe in NWO shit (le oh so redpilled) and think Trump is legit

every single one of them would tell you to your face poison is safe to drink if it'd benefit them, they're all sociopaths
>>
>>63977966
>an emo kid is more interesting than a mary sue
Thats like your opinion man
>>
File: 537375375.jpg (122 KB, 887x671) Image search: [Google]
537375375.jpg
122 KB, 887x671
>ITT: SJWs THAT DON'T COMPREHEND TRUMPS POWER LEVEL

-told jews to fuck off
-told muslims to fuck off
-told the republicans to fuck off
-told the democrats to fuck off
-said hillary got slapped by a penis
-said bush was a c.uck

etc. etc.

He gives no fucks.

If he took a dump on the Whit House lawn head go up another 5 points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
>>
File: download1.jpg (5 KB, 136x160) Image search: [Google]
download1.jpg
5 KB, 136x160
>>63984573
Safe to say, Trump is very, very different from any other candidate we have or have had in years. So... why not give that guy the benefit of the doubt if it's all fucked anyway?

Sounds like you're jewing it up... trying to casue confusion... "why even care" , "why even vote"
>>
HOW THE FUCK COULD TRUMP POSSIBLY WIN?
>>
File: ZGDS35Y.png (177 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
ZGDS35Y.png
177 KB, 299x400
Are people really this uninformed?

Simple example...

George Stephanopoulos was the Clinton's right hand man for many years, their primary adviser during Bill's campaign and after. He is now an "unbiased news man" that you go to for your "unbiased news".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stephanopoulos#Clinton_Administration

The mainstream media attacked Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney for saying Putin and Russia was still a threat to the US... remember that?

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/01/clinton-criticizes-romneys-remarks-on-russia/

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/03/mitt-romney-says-russia-is-no-1-geopolitical-foe/

http://politic365.com/2012/06/04/who-has-said-stupider-things-mitt-romney-or-sarah-palin/

That was a HUGE deal. They were "trying to restart the cold war". Saturday Night Live... "I can see Russia from my house HA HA HA".

Now see the Clinton/NWO elite plant attacking Trump simply because Putin said he liked Trump.

DO YOU SEE HOW INSANE THIS IS?

Watch Trump DESTROY this fool. DESTROY HIM. This is what will win him the election. This is beautiful. Watch it.

You CAN NOT watch this, knowing who is who and what is what and not become a Trump supporter. This is dirty, dirty stuff and Trump is clowning them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXDSJCdfX8k
>>
File: 1441242835630.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1441242835630.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
>>63977600
I don't think anyone understands how absurd this kind of stuff is
I mean when was the last time a male character was lauded as an inspiration for men everywhere
has any guy ever said "wow Batman is so cool, really proves how awesome I am just by being a man"

are women really so insecure that they need constant reassurance from everyone in order to not feel worthless? I'm honestly asking
>>
>>63985500
Okay?

But how will he win if most people REALLY don't like him?

How the fuck could you get these people to change their minds?
>>
File: they-live.gif (283 KB, 255x138) Image search: [Google]
they-live.gif
283 KB, 255x138
>>63985500
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXDSJCdfX8k
>>
Why is she be calling a Mary Sue when we know she's like descendant? She was literally told this light saber is calling to you, and then showed visions of Kylo and Luke.
>>
>>63983986
>These are the same people that think Buffy the Vampire Slayer was a revolutionary television series
I love Buffy but some fans do need to shut up about how "important" it is. Also Angel is far better
>>
>>63977600
Because the internet is full of edgy virgin teenagers who despise the fact a female dare to be represented in a way other than one that makes them a pathetic caricature.
>>
>>63977948
When you grow up, and stop bitching probably.
>>
>>63985736
>Why is she be calling a Mary Sue
Because some people don't actually know what a 'Mary Sue' is and think it can be used purely as an insult
>>
>>63985685
"Most people don't like him" is what the MSM is telling you. Look at his real numbers and his almost daily rallys of 10k+.

If you watch, for example, that video and see what he is doing and how he is standing up for all off us... and what a brave/crazy thing this is... you HAVE to like him.. unless you're a complete brainwashed piece of shit. And complete brainwashed pieces of shit aren't as numerous as they think they are.

Let's do an experiment, watch that video

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXDSJCdfX8k

and tell me if you still don't like him. If you still don't, I'd LOVE to hear why.
>>
>>63985863
>Look at his real numbers
You mean the polls numbers showing he's losing to Hilary by over 10 points?

This is from many many polls.
>>
>>63985550
>are women really so insecure that they need constant reassurance from everyone in order to not feel worthless
Normal, functional women no, tumblerinas and trainwrecks, yes
>>
>>63985863
>and tell me if you still don't like him
I do like him, dummy.

I just don't think he can win...
>>
>>63985736
they changed the whole lore of the franchise to fit her idealized characterization
it doesn't get more mary sue than that
>>
File: Israel-JIDF.jpg (61 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
Israel-JIDF.jpg
61 KB, 660x330
>>63985920
>>63985951
Thanks for playing.
>>
>>63985939
Nope all women basically do.
Its their need like how men need sex, women need third party validation
>>
I think JJ knew that the character was weak but he said "We've already seen what the whole becoming a Jedi looks like and we've got to advance the story" so he just used the force to advance the story which means he can be lazy and be praised by pink haired hambeasts for GRRL POWAH
>>
>>63986046
Seriously though I want him to win.

But you have to be realistic.

How in the fuck is it even possible when the majority of the population(according to numerous polls) dislikes him and thinks he's a racist?
>>
>>63986079
You need to hang around in different circles.
>>
>>63986079
If you said all women in their teens I'd agree
>>
File: download.png (10 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10 KB, 209x241
>>63986101
I agree fellow everyday poster. We should support a mainstream candidate that can win. Trump has not shot.

Better yet, life is short. Let's not even worry about this stuff. Voting makes no difference. Have you played Fallout 4 yet? How many times have you seen The Force Awakens? I'm up to 6.
>>
File: 1443914097185.png (26 KB, 594x631) Image search: [Google]
1443914097185.png
26 KB, 594x631
>>63986234
>no argument
>won't address my legitimate concerns even though I agree with him

Okay that's it, just kill yourself.
>>
>>63981355
>>63981001
>>63978252
>>63978321
>>63979071

>muh propaganda
>muh redpill

no dumbass. its about selling more tickets to black people. The only agenda here is increase in revenue.

You're not thinking like a Jew. That is why you fail.
>>
File: 1403059367147.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1403059367147.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>63985500
>>
File: 1448948135735.jpg (103 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1448948135735.jpg
103 KB, 960x720
When is /tv/ going to admit they've lost the culture war?

Movies are no longer your safe space to spew white supremacy and MRA bullshit.
>>
>>63986383
>Hurr redpillz
>Muh jews

Holy fuck, just go back to /pol/ already
>>
>>63986383
man, i can't tell who is jewing who any more
>>
>>63986425
>white people existing is white supremacy
>>
>>63977600
>girl
That's disrepectful. She's 23. Would you call Boyega a boy? They're a woman and a man you infantilizing shitlord.
>>
>>63986101
Because most of those are online polls. You know who doesn't bother with polls online or otherwise? Fucking old people. You know who loves voting? Old people.
You know who never fucking votes? Leftie college students
>>
>>63984573
>amazing you believe in NWO shit

What do you think the TPP is? Globalism is going up, protectionism is going down.
>>
Why couldn't the new Jedi hero be trans?
Why did she have to be a white cis female?
>>
>>63986312
>says he supports Trump
Good for you, here's a cookie.
>he won't address muh concerns
If you truly get what Trump is doing, STFU about "he can't win" and try to inform people as to why he is not what the MSM is making him out to be.

But a true American wouldn't need to be told this... you're a faggot troll or a shill for one of the other puppet candidates you're c.ucked to.

So, fuck off.
>>
Why do you guys not want to make America great again?
>>
>>63986599
>Because most of those are online polls.
what about the phone polls?
>>
File: 47774.jpg (46 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
47774.jpg
46 KB, 1200x600
>>63981728
>>63981823
>>63985500

STOP IT STOP IT I JUST WANT TO PLAY BATTLEFRONT
>>
>>63985690
>George: Who has the US killed?

what a dumb question. Civilian drone strikes (including the Doctors w/o Borders) are basically demonstrable.
>>
>vapid grab at merchandise sales based on nostalgia marketing
>feminist icon
pick two
>>
So does the super-massive success of TFA mean that reactionaries are irrelevant?
>>
>>63986785
They'll slither off back to their hovel waiting for the next opportunity to pounce.
>>
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 605x146) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 605x146
I dont understand people who want heroes to be hyper-skilled and invincible from the outset of the story. There's no room to grow, any journey the character takes will be hollow, any peril the character is in will be fake. I would much rather have a coward who's fear costs peoples lives or a headstrong fighter who gets the crap beaten out of them the first time they encounter the big bad. At least then they made mistakes, there is something for them to undergo on a personal level outside of the plot.

What is even the struggle for a character like this? "Oh whelp guess I have to beat the bad guys hyuk hyuk hyuk." There's nothing personal or unique to the character since beating the bad guys is literally everyone's fucking goal in the story.

I feel bad for the 11 people out there who actually want a normal, fleshed out, human female lead character and have to put up with the likes of Rey and whats-her-name from the Hungry Games. It must be so patronizing.
>>
File: marx.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>63986620
Little steps, comrade. Little steps.
>>
>>63981844
If they added Deadites to Star Wars I'd immediately rate it a 10/10
>>
>>63978143
Please fucking post this.
>>
>>63979152
The Empire was the German Empire in WWI. A developed powerful force that made a truce with a bunch of Americans and Brits. Then they turned into the Third Reich 30 years later

FUCKING POTTERY
>>
>>63980782
Everybody is hated by somebody, ya dumb faggot. Now go cry about it.
>>
>be singaporean
>watch movie
>keep telling my gf what a dumb nigger Boyega is
>white people kept looking at me while other chinks dont give a fuck
>movie ends
>J J ABRAMS on the screen
>I shouted BRAVO ABRAMS
>White kid with her asian bf pats me on the back
>excuse me but i think its rude to use the N word
>I told her "Do you see any niggers around? Go home and complain on tumblr"
>she gasps at me and urges her boyfriend to do something
>told him in mandarin "keep your pet on a leash, you race traitor"
>walk off
>my gf tells me i'm an asshole
>I tell her to stop going to reddit or she'll have to take the cab back home
>i wrap my hand around her and tell her, just kidding you know i love you babe
>she just keeps quiet
>>
>>63980806
>main cats
>aks a question

Why?
>>
>>63987091
Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.
>>
File: 43664623.jpg (187 KB, 954x722) Image search: [Google]
43664623.jpg
187 KB, 954x722
>>63979071
The main dogma behind race-mixing is Divide and Conquer. Mono-ethnic societies come to similar conclusions about pretty much everything, where as different ethnicities within one nations see the world very differently, all having different moral settings and goals and views. Thus, there can never be one united populace against anything, making a true revolution increasingly hard, the more diverse a society is. While the populus is getting backstabbed by it's politicians and the powers that control them, people will be caught in fighting each other and blaming other groups.

For a portion of the populace, the immigrants will be the enemy. For others, rightwingers will be the enemy. Some will find their enemy in feminisists, capitalists, communists, SJWs, neo-nazis, Muslims, gays, homophobes etc.

This is exactly what the powers that be want - they want all of us fighting eachother, fighting the symptoms of a perverted system instead of unifying and fighting the cause of this perversion: the powers that be.

Its a war on two fronts:

create great seperation in all areas, seperation where there was none before AND overwhelm the populace with uncertainty, insecurity. This goes from actuall physical insecurity, i.e. Terrorism, "we have an enemy that can strike at anytime, anywhere and could be anybody". The perfect pyschological enemy - an invisible enemy that can never be defeated, inflicting permanent insecurity onto the populace. And it goes down to personal insecurities - there was and is an agenda against the family, to dismantle family bonds. Growing up without a dad or with degenerate values, makes you as a person less stable. Everywhere we are submitted to brainwash, telling us sex is what we live for - "cheating is not bad, you only live once so screw your girlfriend of 5 years and have random sex" etc.
But also your sexuality is under constant attack - we are being brainwashed in thinking, that nothing is certain. Not even your gender anymore.
>>
There was a line early on by Kylo where he said "We don't need your clone troops" or something like that.

Where the fuck are the clones? Just hanging out?
>>
>>63977600
Okay, I guess Finn was taken from his parents as a little child and "raised to do one thing".

Why the fuck is he able to perfectly communicate with regular people and even asks "Do you have a boyfriend?" to Rey?

Talk about inconsistency.
>>
>>63987906
stormtroopers had lots of boyfriends.
>>
>>63987473
The former security of stable family bonds is taken away, the identification with a nation and its values is taken away, your identification as a white male is pulled through the dirt and taken away. They tell you from an early age, that gay is cool, tell you maybe your a girl, or trans, or fluid-gendered, or a banana for all I know. It is psychological warfare, designed to put you into a state of mind and being that will render most people incapable of seeing the bigger picture, seeing the demonic and suicidal elements, posed upon our once great societies.

The information is widely available, showing the deception and the deceit. If our society was like 100 years ago, there had been a revolution. People can only accept our judaeo-capitalistic-cultural-marxistic rule by being blinded and psychologically destroyed. They are reprogrammed, from loving humans to insecure brainwashed automatons, defending the very system that has done this to them, defending the very system that is destroying everything good about their societies and defaming their heritage.

Evil, evil shit. And this is what Trump is up against, by the way :/
>>
>>63987473
>>63988085
FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F
>>
File: 54754.png (532 KB, 1037x1221) Image search: [Google]
54754.png
532 KB, 1037x1221
>>63988167
TRIGGER ALERT

A nerdy white woman who hasn't outgrown cartoons and refuses to stop drawing. Lesbian, gray ace, cis, she/her pronouns. My other blogs are Big Hero Hype and Queenie Draws Stuff.

http://queenbean03.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 5477.jpg (14 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
5477.jpg
14 KB, 246x205
>>63988009
>>63988260
>thinking about that male on male action
mmmmmmm....
>>
>>63987906
One of many, many potholes that were overlooked to fulfill the movies agenda.
>>
File: simp67.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
simp67.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>63987155
>>
>>63987906
hes a janitor you nig nog

how do you know how storm troopers act when not in combat??
>>
>>63977600
Many individual scenes were fairly well done, barring some clunky lines.

The PC agenda throughout was super, super annoying.

The big problem was that the overall plot is complete shit... completely illogical at points.
>>
File: mac_tonight.gif (168 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mac_tonight.gif
168 KB, 300x300
>>63988510
This was confusing... he's a janitor... that was sent on a super-important raid mission? That's like sending an army mail clerk along on the raid to kill osama bin laden.
>>
>>63988734
yeah i bet they totally have a bunch of other random stormtroopers around willing to help
>>
My RIGHT analysis, I doubt you can disagree with my statements.

>The movie was way too safe and did not try anything different

>the Prequels while being awful directed messes at least tried something different, they challenged the viewers, it was WAY more creative, they had much better worlds, actual lore to build on

>None of the music stood out, there was no moments where you could take in the music correctly

>the pacing of the movie was fast. Had almost no breathing room. Episode 4 had plenty of breathing room that was filled with expanding the universe. The movie did little to expand the universe lore.

>What was the fucking point making a new planet called Jakku if it is the same fucking shit as Tatoonie? JUST MAKE IT IN TATOONIE?! Making new lore of a planet only to make it the same as another planet is beyond fucking retarded.

>The new order is just full on evil. JJ went out of his way to get rid of any grey areas the empire originally had and just made it full evil. I always adored the empire because it was a military of working everyday humans. When you watched 4, 5, or 6 you grew to like the imperial officers and the corkyness of the storm troopers. Adding shit like Finn being taking as a baby from birth just enforces the sides evil. The empire is now boring. They are just the bad nazi guys.
>>
File: 5252.jpg (128 KB, 947x382) Image search: [Google]
5252.jpg
128 KB, 947x382
>>63988848
what???
>>
>>63988734
They need to clean up the bodies and shit. Even vicars in the army are sent into combat situations.
>>
>>63988948
i misunderstood you anon, just ignore me
>>
>>63978321
>it's like we're their pets

Anon that is pretty much the way the average "muh diversity" white guilt SJW subconsciously sees you.

Look at the way any non-white character is immediately grabbed and elevated by all these, for instance, white tumblrinas and other SJW. It's not because they think all people are equal, it is because they think non-whites are these poor oppressed little creatures and they need to step up and help them, instead of seeing them as just another person.

This is done completely seperate from what the non-white people actually feel by the way. Look at the drama surrounding Frozen and "Hurr the eskimos are too white!", while the ACTUAL currently living people of that particular ethnicity were super happy about Frozen and had no "muh diversity" complaints at all.

tl;dr you're pets for the sake of alleviating hipster white guilt
>>
>>63977948
The funny thing is neither of those are true.

Anything that directly panders flops like hell, so they just have to pretend that the things that agree with them have an agenda when they're really just telling a story.
>>
>>63988950
He was sent in with a weapon and was ordered to kill people. This makes no sense and was another retarded pothole.

Vicars, mail clerks and janitors etc. aren't sent on sensitive missions with weapons to partake in the mission directly.

Come to think of it... they later said he tested really high etc. etc. Why the fuck was he made a janitor if he tested so high on his new order testing?

This gets more retarded the more you think about the script.
>>
>>63989129
>Anything that directly panders flops like hell
you've got it completely backwards... our entire society panders now. that IS the norm. anything non-PC is the exception now... and is shouted down in totalitarian fashion. what's fucked up is people honestly don't realize the type of society they're living in now... it's "normal".
>>
>>63979152
this
so subtle

since they didn't actually explain any of the broarder conflict they expected us to gleen that the fo was ebil from this and the mai lai- i mean jakku massacre
>>
Their feminist icon is a Mary Sue, and if you point that out, you're a woman hating shitlord.

Why get angry at an accurate description?
>>
File: 1371882958426.png (57 KB, 121x193) Image search: [Google]
1371882958426.png
57 KB, 121x193
>>63982205
>tfw suddenly realizing that the whole 'Ben Garrison is actually a racist/antisemitic god! BEN 'EMPTYING MY NINE IN THE WELFARE LINE' GARRISON' FOR THE WIN XD' meme was created from the ground up by the people who control us because he, among a handful of others, was hitting too close to the truth for them to handle
We will never get out of this. Globalization has turned men into monsters.
>>
>>63989418
>i didn't have a clue what a mary sue was last week
>>
>>63989177

The movie has very little way in terms of continuity or consistency. It's all about what is cool in the moment. Finn working in sanitation is just a joke that explains that he doesn't really know what to do and just wants to save Rey. Luke's hand not having skin on it anymore is just there because it's a visual element. Luke's lightsaber showing up even though it should be long lost is just there to give them a lightsaber and parallel ANH.

The moment you spend any longer than 5 minutes thinking about this movie it stops making any internal sense. It's the modern hollywood bullshit with a star wars skin.
>>
>>63989305
I just came home from watching it; it wasn't pandering jack shit. It had a bumbling black guy and a woman who got, like, two fight scenes.

If it was pandering, Kylo would've kept on saying "I WILL NOT LOSE TO WUMON" or some shit.
If it was pandering, Finn would've chosen to join the Rebellion because of a sappy backstory about the Storm Trooper hierarchy being racist, as opposed to the nonexistent backstory we got instead.
If it was pandering, we would've seen a gay couple in the background during one of the Rebellion celebrations.
>>
>>63989495
She's still a Mary Sue, even if that is true, which it isn't.
>>
File: 34c.jpg (385 KB, 1200x826) Image search: [Google]
34c.jpg
385 KB, 1200x826
>>63989466
Yep, it's obvious. And that's been pushed so hard (attempts to ruin Garrison), even on /pol/, it's obvious how overrun internet media is with shills.

Don't give up the fight.
>>
test
>>
>>63977600
What's Force Awakens?
>>
>>63989605
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>63989769
I'm saying what I saw because I've seen fucking pandering. That wasn't it.

And I'm not from Reddit. I'm from /co/
>>
File: 1450531789239.jpg (456 KB, 1062x580) Image search: [Google]
1450531789239.jpg
456 KB, 1062x580
On the new Super Girl TV show, "they" turned Jimmy Olson, Teen Cub Reporter, into Jimmy Olson, Negro Reporter.

Guess which character Super Girl is hooking up with?

>Wanna take a guess???
>>
>>63989667
Ben Garisson is just tellin' like it is.
>>
>>63980896
Actually this is what makes her a great feminist icon. The point of feminism is "let's get women to play a variety of different roles, among them villains, flawed protagonists, etc".
>>
>>63989917
I don't get why anyone cares he's black. The only annoying part is changing dorky Jimmy Olson into "oh my god so hot, I wet myself the first time I met him" Jimmy Olson. Shit they couldn't have gotten the kid from Everybody Hates Chris or something?
>>
>>63989883

>And I'm not from Reddit. I'm from /co/

There wasn't much of a difference between the two last time I checked /co/. Has it changed?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.