[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is he so awesome?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
File: starwarstheforceawakens-kyloren.jpg (266 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
starwarstheforceawakens-kyloren.jpg
266 KB, 1536x864
>dat lightsaber
>godly force powers.
>stops a fucking laser bolt in time and space
>Completely shits on Vader with his force choke skills
>no other jedi or sith in the OT or prequels come close
>dat lightsaber

literally gives me a raging hard boner just seeing this guy cut down all the normalfag jedis and rebelslimes

I really hope they don't make kylo ren good or try to "redeem" him by any way.
>>
I hope he either gets killed or his 'reform' makes him a hollow depressed shit. I don't see any other way out of how far gone he is.

Anakin at least had some relateable powerful feelings for his turn to the dark side. His mom dies, his babymomma is going to die, turns on hims and then dies... That's some fucked up externalities.

All we know about Kylo is that one day he just went "fuck you dad, grandpa was way cooler than you" and subsequently shitbabied his way through dark side training.
>>
>>63977151
Did he just make up his mind rape ability? Vader didn't use it against Leia in a new hope or against Han in empire
>>
You know the fact that he is so powerful yet still fallible makes him really interesting. He's like a great mix of Maul and Vader with a heavy dose of Anakin. good stuff.
>>
>>63977648
I think that he's developing new techniques to cover holes in his training like he has no idea how to do force lighting but developed that freezing move. That or Snoke knows some old school dark arts we've never seen before.
>>
>>63977151
>awesome
>Darth Moranis with a smaller helmet
>>
>>63977648
Vader couldn't do a lot of fancy stuff because of his robotic body parts.

That said, he did read Luke's mind at the end of ROTJ during the duel by finding out about Luke's sister.
>>
He's creating new methods from the force. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being more powerful than Vader. Not that I agree with it but I can see Disney doing that. As we see his fancy intro is freezing the blaster built for a long ass time.
>>
He was a child with a nuclear missile, all the power in the world and no idea how to handle it, which makes him extra terrifying and unpredictable. The temper tantrums perfectly captured that.
>>
>>63977151
Do you remember when exactly that "there has been an awakening" line happened in the movie?
I figure his thread might be a good place to ask.
Was it after the mission in the beginning or one of the other times Snoke's hologram is on screen?
>>
>>63979729

It's in the scene after the Falcon escapes from the thugs.
>>
He's everything Anakin SHOULD have been. A weak, insecure, largely incompetent whiny brat, but played by someone who can actually act.
>>
Did you miss the part where he gets beaten by a female or are you just a cuckold?
>>
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
>>63981968
Also, given a script by someone that can write
>>
>>63982041
AND GOT SO FAR
>>
>>63977151
Completely agree. Greatly written and well-acted character. If there's only one new thing this SW gave us it's the complex awesome villain
>>
>>63977151
Unfortunately it will come out that uncle Luke did bad things to him. And he liked it, that's why he went all dark side.
>>
File: 1392821858090.png (11 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1392821858090.png
11 KB, 800x800
>that force pull into a choke combo

and he doesnt even kill him
>>
>>63982757
Some day I want to see a "realistic" movie about the jedi, where they abuse the force at every single opportunity, wrecking every non-force user in their passage

Like Dindu in Genndy's Clone Wars absolutely wrecking that droid army
>>
>>63977151
>implying Anakin wouldn't mop the floor with this guy
>>
>>63977151
I actually liked his character the most
He seems conflicted and pissed and his combat style was fierce
Everyone else was too shiny and plastic, especially Rey

I'm mad that he got GRRLPOWER'D though
>>
>>63982866

Literally everyone would mop the floor with him, even the little kids Anakin kills.
>>
>I know what I need to do, But I don't know if I have the strength to do it.

Thats was a pretty cool scene
>>
>>63979243
Although they were slightly cringy I liked the tantrums. It was nice to see a Sith that was angry and did erratic shit. Fucking Count Dooku duel master, Darth Maul flippy dippy, and Darth Vader was way more chill when compared to Anakin/Vader.
When Kylo lit his saber just to slash that console to fuck I was actually happy to see a powerful force user that abuses his abilities instead of sheltering them like some space hermit.
>>
>>63982961
Everyone as long as they awaken :^)
>>
File: good one jar jar.png (121 KB, 300x324) Image search: [Google]
good one jar jar.png
121 KB, 300x324
>>63977151
>>
>>63977151
If he is so cool how come he couldn't even deal with a storm trooper and an untrained baby tier female jedi project in a lightsaber combat?
>>
Kyloren will probably be a full blown sith lord in the next one
>>
File: OldKaiandGohan.png (224 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
OldKaiandGohan.png
224 KB, 512x384
So what's Snoke going to do
Unlock his power's Elder Kai style?
>>
>>63983110
He toyed with Fin to humiliate him and after the nigra got one lucky blow shit got real and Ren REKT Fin with two swings. Before that he was mocking Fin with fancy moves and twirls.

Rey was running the whole time. Ren didnt want her dead he wanted to turn her to the dark side.

Ren could have killed them several times when both of them fell on the ground but held back.

I swear you idiots have the shortest attention spans. Its all in the movie.
>>
>>63983355
See >>63983008
>>
File: 1450655218324.png (204 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1450655218324.png
204 KB, 500x366
>Kylo Ren
>awesome

kek
>>
>>63977554
>>63977554
Republic and Jedi are bad for the safety of the galaxy. Both seem to hate the idea of planet destroying weaponry despite extra-galatic lifeforms confirmed in the EU, dark space holding god knows what, and droids rebelling trying to create their own assassin armies.
>>
>>63983110
Because boltcasters ain't nothing to fuck with. He's lucky to still have that side of his torso
>>
>>63977151
shill

he was a fucking faggot who got BTFO by noobs
>>
I like him.

I think having the teenage heroes having a teenage antagonist makes sense. He's believable. He's obviously not the final boss that we're supposed to be fearing, that's clearly Snoke. He's a pawn who's getting played like a fiddle.
>>
>>63977151
>tfw kylo ren will never hold you down with force choke as he makes sweet love to you
>>
File: adam-driver-kylo-ren.jpg (76 KB, 759x500) Image search: [Google]
adam-driver-kylo-ren.jpg
76 KB, 759x500
>>63978688

He is more powerful than Vader, he just has no control over his emotions which makes him incompetent. Probably be seeing him become more powerful when he finishes his training with Snoke or he becomes a detriment to the Empire because he is self destructive.

He is pretty much what Anakin Skywalker should been portrayed in the prequels instead of a whiny brat.
>>
>>63977865
This, plus Obi Wan "healed" Luke's mind after being attacked by Tusken Raiders.
>>
>>63984128
>wanting to be fucked by a virgin
>>
>>63982840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj07qh51zPI
this shit is so fucking awesome, I wish we had something like that in the movies
>>
>>63984257

>Anakin should have been portrayed as a whiny brat instead of as a whiny brat
>>
Alright I get that Kylo Ren's lightsaber skills aren't that good, and that most of his training went into using force powers. But then why didn't he use the force against the two fuckers, instead of fighting with his lightsaber?
>>
File: jj writing and directing TFA.gif (611 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
jj writing and directing TFA.gif
611 KB, 245x205
>>63984392
>>
I hope the man that is Kylo Ren dies and all we are left with is the masked figure. He's such a little bitchboy. Considering he killed Han he'll never be forgiven by the fans no matter how hard they try.
>>
>>63984495
>Wanting to keep Harrison Ford in the movies

Dudes about to go full blown Alex Guinness, killing him was a favor to the community at large
>>
His real name is pretty lame, where was George to give him a classic name like Sheev?
>>
>>63984392
Well with Rey he wanted to turn, Finn idk just wailing on him for fun
>>
File: thot.png (68 KB, 211x181) Image search: [Google]
thot.png
68 KB, 211x181
>>63977151
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little hammerhead? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Jedi academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Kashyyyk, and I have over 3000 confirmed kills. I am trained in the ways of the force and I’m the top swordsman in the entire Order. You are nothing to me but just another Marksman-H combat remote. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this or any other star system, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the comm-systems? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the galaxy and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the space storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Jedi Order and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass out of this galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>63977151
>dat lightsaber
edgy lel muh fucked up crystal and crossguard
>godly force powers
yeah, some were cool, before he somehow lost all his powers and couldn't even use the force to bring a lightsaber to him. also, before that, couldn't sense his own father 10 feet from him
>no other jedi or sith in the OT or prequels came close
he's about as good with the saber as luke in RotJ, ie not anywhere near as good as the wielders from the prequels

JJ shilled rey WAAAAAAAAY too hard. also blew his load with the references and the structure of the movie is exactly like a new hope. i thought you guys were exaggerating before having seen the movie, but nope
>>
>>63984495
Han forgives his son. If you like him so much, you will forgive Kylo too. That's what he would have wanted.
>>
>>63985207
His father wasn't a force man

& Rey is a former Knight of Ren so they are on par same training
>>
File: snoke.png (770 KB, 993x560) Image search: [Google]
snoke.png
770 KB, 993x560
>>63977778
The grand inquisitor from star wars rebels uses the same ability. He also looks a lot like Snoke..
>>
His voice was sick.
>>
>>63985066
Replace unarmed combat with Teras Kasi pls
>>
>>63985443
Do you think Rey was on Jakku for as long as she remembers? or could he have mind fucked her ?
>>
>>63985870
All a ruse, KOTOR 1 style

Good because that was the only neat thing about that game
>>
>>63986171
I like the fact that she will be more trained than let on, gets over the fact she seems so good at everything.
>>
he got cut by a regular dude that wasn't force sensitive and beat by a girrrllllll
>>
>>63986223
wow does your dad work at valve
>>
>>63986263
I do not comprehend?
>>
And then he gets his ass beat like a fucking jabroni by TR-8R and teh Rey, who have a combined total of five minutes of lightsaber experience.
>>
File: Untitled.png (328 KB, 720x302) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
328 KB, 720x302
Did anyone else wanted to see him rape Rey?
>>
>>63986321
Dude that's probably his cousin, not that he knows.
>>
>>63986309
>she will be

Awfully sure of you are you, anon
>>
>>63986366
but where does valve come into this my friend, or my father infact?
>>
>>63986412
I refuse to believe anyone can be this new
>>
>>63986446
ok
>>
>>63986321
No, but I want them to fall in love and have incest babies.
>>
>>63983480
Pretty much this. Fucking loved it when he was toying with Finn, really shows that he has a dangerous and twisted mind.
I've forgotten how the fight with Rey went though.
>>
>>63982996
The first time was good. But the second time in the interrogation room already got old. I think he should have just walked out of the room and as he did the chair thing would just crumple up ala Dr. Manhattan with the tank.
>>
reminder:
Rey was at the academy that Kylo cut down while also being trained causing Luke to go in hiding to preserve the force balance. Rey was then dumped onto Jakku far from the Republic before the First Order took hold.
P.S. Finn is force sensitive as well which is why he is drawn to Rey and also why Kylo sensed him and is actually referring to him when mentioning sensing an awakening in the force prior to any force advancement from Rey.
>>
>>63984257

Actualy, did the scene from that photograf appear in the movie?
>>
>>63990102
no
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.