[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://bgr.com/2015/12/22/star-wars -episode-8-cast-han-sol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: han-solo-ft.jpg (1 MB, 2553x1058) Image search: [Google]
han-solo-ft.jpg
1 MB, 2553x1058
http://bgr.com/2015/12/22/star-wars-episode-8-cast-han-solo/

>Harrison Ford and Han Solo confirmed for Episode 8
>Han Solo is still alive
>What saved him?
>Does he know how to use the force?
>BASED Lando?
>>
>>63976259
Probrably just flashbacks as Rey gets her memory back and realizes Han was her father as well.
>>
SOLO! *Jabba the Hutt voice*

I'M STILL ALIVE SOLO. YOU CANNOT HIDE. I SEE EVERYTHING.
>>
I'm guessing force ghost who comes back to Haunt Kylo Ren like Hamlet
>>
He's dead, Leia felt it in the Force.
>>
>>63976323
Will they use the creepy technology they used to make Michael Douglas look younger in Ant-Man?
>>
>>63976342

>Han comes back as force ghost
>instead of telling Rey "use the force, Rey" he tells her "the force doesn't work like that"
>>
>>63976375
Leia could have felt that her son went full Dark Side. Considering nobody gives a fuck about Han's death, it won't be surprising.

Yes, I have still 10% hope left that Han Solo is still alive.
>>
>>63976407
I thought that effect was actually pretty decent.
If you want to point to a example of bad, then I recommend Tron: Legacy instead.
>>
>>63976508
nobody in the movie, I mean.
>>
>>63976337
Jabba youre a wonderful human being
>>
>>63976259
Han has mild force sensitivity.
Learned some tricks from Luke and Leia over the years
Uses the force to survive the fall
Uses force to call Lando like in ESB
Lando and him go into hiding
>>
>>63976259
Itchy, Lumpy, and Malla saved him because they all owe him a life debt too.

Or Lando.

I hope it was Lando.
>>
>>63976530
it will look dated when a newer movie does it better. Tron legacy held up until he started speaking
>>
Or they are just saying that as to not give away Ian's death. You dingle berry.
>>
Didn't we know this well before TFA even came out? I always thought it was a calculated fake out so the hardcore fans who look into this sort of thing wouldn't expect Han to die.
>>
File: theater-movies-luaghing-deniro.gif (477 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
theater-movies-luaghing-deniro.gif
477 KB, 500x205
>>63976626
>the Christmas special
>>
>>63976655
>Ian's
>Ian.
>>
>>63976977
Malla is mentioned in the new novel, pal.
Chewie's wife is canon.
>>
Most likely flashback. There is a lot to be explained about what happened with Ben/Kylo and Luke's school of Jedis. They are definitely going to bring that back. In fact, NOTHING was explained at all, just mentioned.

Also holograms.
>>
>>63976259
Sheev's ghost is possessing his dead body
>>
>>63976452
This
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.