[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"he isn't a jock, he just is on the football team"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-22-23h16m28s864.png (2 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-22-23h16m28s864.png
2 MB, 1920x1040
>"he isn't a jock, he just is on the football team"
>"I'm just having fuuun"
>"grow up, Mason"

Holy shit, literally a walking stereotype

Wouldn't have surprised if she said "come on its the current year!!"
>>
>>63976097

I've had girlfriends that are actually like this. They've got no respect and are cheaters. You catch them and they get all defensive and try to reverse it and make it look like you're the bad guy.

You drop them on the spot.
>>
>>63976097
Most girls are like this though.
They say that they'll grow up and stop being idiots, but really just use that as an excuse to do what they're currently doing.
>>
>>63976165
>>63976399
Men are like this too. Only worse.
>>
>>63976097
;_;
>>
>>63976474
Sure thing reddit.
>>
>>63976474
fuck off tumblr cunt
>>
>>63976097

In her defense, Mason was a whiny limp-wristed faggot whose dad campaigned for Obama. He did not deserve to have a girlfriend at all, let alone an attractive one.
>>
>>63976690
>In her defense

fuck off cuck
>>
>>63976690
>a whiny limp-wristed faggot whose dad campaigned for Obama
good point
top cuck
>>
>>63976097
is that Moot on the right? kek
>>
>>63976097
wat movie senpai?
>>
>>63978593
12 Years A Slave
>>
>>63978622
thx dawg
>>
>>63976097
The fact he got that girl didn't make sense to begin with. It's halarious that they cast a cute kid and he grows up te be an ugly creep.
>>
what's this movie? It looks familiar but I can't remember. The guy looks like that guy in that movie where the short guy and his friends stab him to death and throw him in the water and crabs eat his body and the guy they killed kept raping everyone so thats why they killed him and it was based on a true story.
>>
>>63976165
that's highschool for you. i remember my best friend in highschool was pretty popular with girls but he was such a cuck. Every girl he went out with he insisted he was going to marry. They all cheated on him. The sad thing is that he was offered to have a threesome with these two pretty hot girls but he refused because he was loyal. Then after highschool he dated this girl who went off to college and cheated on him too. Guy just did not know how to pick them. My other friend cheated on his gf all the time in highschool yet now they're married. Funny how life works/doesn't work.
>>
>>63978776
nevermind it's boyhood. that movie was utter shit. what a waste of time they spend making that thing. great concept, awful execution.
>>
>>63976599
>>63976627
Triggered much?
>>
>>63979112
yeah, you've got to be really triggered and pissed off to actually type out "reddit" or "fuck off" on 4chan. posts almost never get that heated
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.