[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please for the love of god , help me remeber this movie. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (626 KB, 500x227) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
626 KB, 500x227
Please for the love of god , help me remeber this movie. It's about a girl who uses a ouija board and attracts a spirit (the spirits hears a song and follows the sound leading him to the ouija board). The spirit posesses the girl's brother and they try to defeat a monster who kinda looks like Voldermort . Also there's a magical book . I remeber that to defeat the monster you need to write a sign with red and the girl uses her blood instead of the red paint she bought. Please help .

Also heping remebering the movie thread i guess.
>>
Op's a fag
>>
>>63976043
wishmaster?
>>
Iron man 3
>>
>>63977650
No , that's not it . But thanks
>>
>>63977674
Kek
>>
>>63976043
wtf faggot stfu
>>
>>63976043
Yes
>>
>>63976043
Did you searched on the sites that deal with this shit ?
>>
>>63979656
yes i did , for whole 2 hours ,come on guys pls , does anybody know ?
>>
Witchboard?
>>
>>63979865
>Witchboard
Nope , thank you tho , i really appreciate it
>>
>>63976043
Try searching harder ffs
>>
Do you remember any of the actors? In which year have you seen it? Do you remember the name of a music on the film?
>>
>>63980658
I don't think it's the right name for it since i searched it and couldn't find anything . It was posted on a normal tv channel and if i recall right the name was something like: ''the book of lojee '' the book of loja'' . I remeber a plane scene . The girl's father was dead. The monster was bald and evil and captured spirits in little bottles.
>>
>>63980658
Also , since it was on a national tv channel which doesn't have much money , i suspect the movie was made between 2005-2009 . I was it back between 2010-2012
>>
>>63981308
saw*
>>
File: 91qkOSSJ4gL._SL1500_.jpg (297 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
91qkOSSJ4gL._SL1500_.jpg
297 KB, 1125x1500
this thread makes me wanna watch witches desu senpai
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.