[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS HERE PLS RESPOND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: NEjYHvTW0KB0nm_1_b.jpg (76 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
NEjYHvTW0KB0nm_1_b.jpg
76 KB, 600x317
So for the first half of this movie sam jackson's character and pic related hate each other, mostly to do with sam jackson's irreverence towards the general. Pic related was even livid when sam jackson offered the general stew

Now, one might think that after sam jackson told a 10 minute long story about how he made the general's son suck his "big black peckerwood", before shooting the general in cold blood, that might in some way further elevate the tensions between the sheriff and sam jackson.

Instead of getting even one scene or conversation where the sheriff is screaming at sam jackson for doing what he did, the two become the fucking best of pals and the sheriff even turns down 15,000 to save sam jackson's life.

what the fuck did i miss?
>>
>>63975947
aint about saving sams live its the bitch wanting to take his i guess you wouldnt understand what it feels like to have somone want to kill you
>>
>>63975947

This was my main complaint as well. Their random bromance didn't make any sense. Especially after Domergue offered him the deal.
>>
>>63976028
It made a lot of sense. Both men cared about justice, that was the point. Neither wanted to see a gang of rapists and murders go free.
>>
He was butthurt that the chick tried to poison him, and when his only two options were having Sam's gun pointed at him or being on his side he took being on his side. It's also clear that he was upstanding and through out the whole movie he kep on talking about how he was to become the sheriff. He didn't believe her story of having 15 men and he didn't want to let her go either.
>>
>>63976089
Neither cared about justice. Goggins ran with a gang to , going around raping and pillaging villages. Samuel Jackson is a pscyopath that tortures , kills, and rapes his prisoners. Both were horrible people.
>>
>>63976089
if the sheriff cared about justice why the hell did he start bring down with sam jackson after jackson a) mocked the general for having his son suck his cock and b) shot him dead in the face. And you can't say because the general killed a bunch of blacks because the sheriff idolized the general for doing just that.
>>
>>63975947

Wait, so did warm black dingus really make it into the final cut?
>>
>>63976269
bro-ing down** not bring.
>>
>>63976331
i mean you don't see a black cock or anything. But you see a white head in sam jackson's crotch sucking away
>>
>>63975947

What I want to know is how the fuck did the four passengers get rid of all the evidence of Minnie, New Zealand chick and random black guy and black woman so quickly? They dumped the bodies but what about all the blood on the floor/walls, splintered wood, broken glass, etc? They only hid Sweet Daves blood behind a blanket and dumped bodies but surely there would have been some unhidden signs of struggle that John Ruth or the sheriff would have noticed. Warren being familiar made sense but not the lack of evidence.
>>
>>63976490

Also nobody noticed the unhidden trap door until Warren got his nuts shot off.
>>
>>63976490

They point out that they had a few hours of cleaning, don't remember if it was 4 or 6. There was also the door with the broken hatch and some candy on the floor.
>>
>>63975947
because it was obvious bullshit, the old man was just a fucking racist retard who died because he couldnt handle the thought of his big black dingus

just think about it, this is a dude who just moments ago was revealed as an obvious liar with his bullshit letter. only a fucking moron would believe that story
>>
Black dingus scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiVYtso6X0M
>>
>>63976659
well if it was a bullshit sorry, and every knew it, including the sheriff, then that strengthens my point...that means that sam jackson murdered him solely for being a racist, but the whole reason the sheriff had so much respect for him was for his accolades in the war where he was known for killing so many blacks. The sheriff would have been even more enraged with sam jackson knowing the bj story was bs.
>>
I think he knew he was bullshitting the whole story, and at the end he knew he was probably going to die on that cabin from bleedout anyways, so might as well bring all of them down with him
>>
>>63975947
Did you even each the movie?
He experienced near death experience. Adrenalin, shock, fear, the fact that Major decided that he's innocent. By that point he forgot that general existed
>>
>>63976970
>that means that sam jackson murdered him solely for being a racist,

He killed him for murdering prisoners.

>but the whole reason the sheriff had so much respect for him was for his accolades in the war where he was known for killing so many blacks.

He respected him as a general but the guy was so stupid and racist he got himself killed over an obviously bullshit story. The sheriff was already established as a coward, he was angry over it (it wasn't shown) but he wasn't about to do much about it against two armed and dangerous bounty hunters.

>The sheriff would have been even more enraged with sam jackson knowing the bj story was bs.

It didn't matter anyway. It's not like they were on good terms with each other but the gang members were bigger liars and indiscriminately murderous cunts and they were both dying.
>>
>>63976089
>>63977354
this, they both cared about justice and goggins was well near dying and probably didnt give a shit about the woman and er 15 gang members that were probably gonna come and murder them. So in a way it made sense that they hang the bitch to avenge kurt russells character. By that time i dont think goggins cared about what previously happend.
>>
>>63975947
I thought so at first too but upon rewatching it all became clear.

The narrator said that he had a debate about the legality of it for 15 minutes.

He said during the story it was a lie and the old man drew first.

The bitch almost fucking poisoned him.

SLJ trusted him to help him figure out who the poisoner was.

One of her gang members shot him.

He was going to die anyways due to his injury and not being able to go anywhere because of the blizzard.

Theres more in there but those are good enough reasons.
>>
>>63976269
I guessed that because the Sherrif was smart enough to see that the general was being goaded, he even tried to warn him. The moment the general went for his gun, that was it. Mannix probably didn't like it, be also probably knew that if the general wasn't a dumbass who fell for what was probably a lie, he wouldn't have gotten shot.
>>
>>63976970
Mannix was more about pride and glory than being a bitter racist asshole like the general. His racism was there but it didn't define him. When he saw what kind of situation was brewing he wanted to get to the bottom of it with Sam Jackson. It stopped being about "but you're black" and started being, "we both know at least we're clean in this, so let's work together to get these people who might try to kill us."
>>
I'm not from US. Were there or still are people in America that talk like sheriff? Darn diddly arn- deng cockl doodle do and that sort of shit
>>
>>63976269
In the movie they mention a discussion about the legality of the shooting. Since Chris is a sheriff it's pretty believable that he'd accept the lawful explanation and see that the general legally provoked Warren.
>>
>>63976490
They spent 4 hours cleaning up, tarantula says it in his narration
>>
BROS

BEFORE

HOS

How difficult is that to understand?
>>
I was hoping Jody would be a character.
>>
>>63978583
This.
The FIRST thing Mannix does after the General dies is put on his Confederate uniform.
>>
I think he realized both him and sam were going to bleed out so he 1) didn't even need to kill SLJ 2) wouldnt be alive long enough to get a reward OR suffer any threats even if they were real and was at that time more h8ful of that bitch for getting him killed than SLJ for being a white boypussy raping nigga
>>
BIG

BLACK

DINGUS
>>
>>63975947
They didn't like each other they just respected each other for managing to not die while there was a whole gang of fuckheads trying to kill them. And by the end with one or both of them likely dying, skin color hardly mattered so much as making sure that bitch got the rope.
>>
Why didn't he just treat his leg wound? From what I can see rewatching it he had no real reason not to. Everyone was down by that point and he only had a bullet in the leg. He just let the gang members keep talking while he bled out like an idiot.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.