[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did Rey know about the Jedi Mind Trick? I remember Luke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 9
File: jedi mind trick.gif (274 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
jedi mind trick.gif
274 KB, 500x212
So did Rey know about the Jedi Mind Trick?

I remember Luke being confused by it when he saw Obi-Wan use it. Jabba knew all about it, but he was alive when the Jedi existed in large numbers so it's obvious why he was familiar with the technique. Rey certainly shouldn't have been familiar with it, she thought the Jedi were fake in the first place.

She even knew the type of wording you had to use. What gives?
>>
>>63975941

Mary Sue
>>
>>63975941
In the first time, you have to try it three times for it to work. It's the new canon now, deal with it.
>>
>>63975941
Bump for answers.
>>
Touching the lightsaber unlocked tons of Force memories.
>>
>>63975941

Rey is a strong, independent woman. She doesn't need anyone to mansplain how the force works. How hard can it be, its just a made up tv show anyway

>Biggot
>>
>>63976016
She was yet to touch it at this point in the movie.
>>
She read Dune in junk school and assumed that Jedi were like Bene Gesserit.
>>
>>63975993
It would've been cooler if she screaming to be let out and she said "you better release me right now!" and he goes "I better release you right now" and does it.

Would've been funnier to, but I'm no Hollywood screenwriter.
>>
>>63975941
Luke also had a fucking dick you rape monster. Obviously Rey would intuit things like mind control whereas Luke would just know how to slash and opress.
>>
>>63975941
>be trained by luke as a kid
>largely forget or had memory erased
>figure the force is a myth or legend
>still know of myths and legends
>guy uses the force to literally pull thoughts out of your skull
>realize you can do the same to him
>connect dots
>try using some other force shit you previously thought was fake

aaaannnnddddd /thread
>>
>>63976156
So she learned how to do force mind tricks and shit as a toddler?

Wow, what a mary sue
>>
>>63976156

/thread
>>
>>63975941

Kylo Ren tried to mind fuck her.

She resisted mind fuck and managed to mind fuck him a bit.

She then tries to mind fuck goon stormtrooper. Because he is a goon it worked.

There.
>>
>>63976082

This is incorrect (to be honest). She had in fact touched the lightsaber by the time she used the mind trick.
>>
I assumed she heard about it before in stories. She seemed to know about the Jedi and Luke in the context of them being just legends, maybe the mind trick was something that was talked about.
>>
>>63976197
But she used the same sentence structure as Obi-Wan and Luke, who were trained Jedis.

>You [suggestion or command].

Why would she speak like that unless she somehow knew about it?
>>
She heard about all the different things Jedi could do from myth and legends

Now fuck off
>>
Remember that the first time she experiences it is not with the guard. The first time is when she is resisting Kylo Ren and it's pretty clear in that scene, for Kylo, for Rey and for the audience that they have something similar going on with their powers (Force).
>>
I imagine she leeched some mind control technique off Kylo when they were force mindraping each other.
>>
>>63976128

No, that would have been better.

It was bullshit how she just knew. With Luke, he learned it from Obi-Wan. Rey? She never even knew it was possible. Not only that, but it doesn't work the first couple of tries! The Craig trooper is like, "yeah bitch? How about I make them tighter", which I dug, then she says it again and it just works? Huh?

Remember when Qui-Gon tried it several times on Watto and it didn't work because Watto was too smart? Remember when Luke tried it on Jabba and it didn't work because Jabba was too wise? Those were nice touches and showed flaws in the idea, you couldn't get away with it if your opponent wasn't a dumb ass.

With Rey, she attempts that BS multiple times, failing, but still managed to get it because "the force".
>>
Bitch knew about Luke Skywalker therefore it's more than plausible she heard of the Jedi and their abilities. Even if she thought they were only a myth.
>>
Guys, I'm not even sure the force is real.
>>
>>63976365
The Force is an innate skill that Jedi and Sith have. The only thing their training does is help them focus it.

Notice how whenever she actually succeeds at using the Force, it's because she's calm and focused.
She fails the first few times because she's nervous. Then she takes a breath, goes zen, and calmly tells the Stormtrooper to let her go.
And she beats the shit out of Ben the same way.

It's so fucking obvious.
>>
>>63976291
I'd have to rewatch it again but didn't Kylo Ren phrase it similar (i.e. "You will tell me...")?
>>
>>63976128
Because you get better at the Force when you lose control of your emotions?

Fuck off with this "Rey's going to the Dark Side" meme.
>>
>>63976682
Luke required rigorous training with Yoda to realize that staying calm is needed to control the Force, and you are suggesting that Rey would know this? Did she watch the other movies or something?
>>
>>63975941
What is the explanation in the book??
>>
>>63976365

Yup, agreed. She's too overpowered and it's just the first movie.
>>
File: maz-finn.jpg (52 KB, 900x488) Image search: [Google]
maz-finn.jpg
52 KB, 900x488
>>63975941

Maz should have been one of Luke's apprentices who survived Kylo and was also in hiding/gave up being a jedi. Some partial training from her would have better explained Rey's force abilities, and it would have set up half-trained jedi versus half-trained sith instead of half-trained sith versus non-trained jedi.
>>
>>63976869
>Half trained sith
>trained since kid by luke

Pick one
>>
I don't think being force sensitive exists anymore.
Everyone can be a jedi.
Everything else would be racist.
>>
>>63976786
>has a handmade Rebel pilot doll AND a helmet that she wears
>freaks the fuck out when she meets Han
>reacts similarly when finding out Luke is real
The bitch is basically obsessed with the Rebel Alliance. It's not a stretch to say that she knows a thing or two about the tricks Luke Skywalker used IN the Rebellion.
>>
>>63976869
>half-trained sith versus non-trained jedi
A half-trained Sith with no control over his emotions versus a non-trained Jedi with control over her emotions.
>>
>>63976156
>aaaannnnddddd
Why do people do this?
>>
>>63976786
Some people have innate calmness that would make their use of the force easier.

Luke is basically a spoiled upper working class kid: he has his own speeder to zip around in, he constantly wants to be out picking up power converters with his shithole buddies.

Rey is a lot more disciplined compared to him. She doesn't complain about her lot in life because she has no one to complain too.
>>
File: 1437071162124.jpg (16 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1437071162124.jpg
16 KB, 268x265
>>63975941
>So did Rey know about the Jedi Mind Trick?

She didn't. Like all women, she's so entitled that the very thought of someone not doing what she demands never even crossed her mind
>>
>>63977131
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=and...%20scene
>>
>>63975941
more importantly, how did she know about the trick to bring lightsabers to your hand?

nevermind luke needing training for it and still needing to concentrate a lot - how did she know it was a thing?
>>
>>63977375
The force

Now fuck off
>>
>>63977434
Who is "Thef Orce" and when did he tell her about the trick? Did he also train her with it? I must've missed this scene
>>
>>63977375
She was watching Kylo Ren do it.

This isn't even confusing at this point.
>>
>>63977486
That's literally what the force does you blithering idiot
>>
>>63975941
Maybe I was totally overthinking it but when Ray was just using the force without training I felt like Luke was like astral projecting to be with her almost to possess her a little or guide her actions at least as much as the Force itself.

I've since learned that it's because his theme is playing at these parts.

Did no one else think this?
>>
>>63977522
When? You mean when she was doing it too?
>>63977530
Yeah but when did Thef Orce tell us that's how it works? Because the other movies don't imply that's how it worked
>>
>>63977486
This your first Star Wars movie kiddo??
>>
>>63976156
2 year old goku woo loo loo woo loo loo
>>
>>63977638
The force talks to people

The force talked to her

Do what the force says

??????

Profit
>>
>>63976566
>let me just rewrite Star Wars canon

Fuck off jew jew
>>
>>63977645
Nope. I remember Luke being taught and trained by Yoda in how to manipulate the force to move objects. He wasn't told off-screen about how he could do it, he thought it was impossible
>>63977722
So now the force is God, and he whispers into the ears of characters but we never see or hear it?
>>
>>63975941
She pulled it out of JJ's twat like everything else
>>
>>63977722
>the force talks to people

Wait! What side is the force on?

That's the real enemy.

When are the Empire and Republic going to join forces and have a War on the Force. Who will step up and destroy this nefarious presence that has done so much harm?
>>
>>63977776
>Now the Force is God
>Now
It's constantly talked about as having a "will". People who go Sith are said to have been "seduced". It's God and Satan in one.
>>
>>63975941
Rey knew about it because she's a literal Mary Sue (as in self-insert which is the original meaning of the expression).
She represents the teenage Tumblr audience and their ebin fayboyism over Han Solo and the Jedis, it was so extremely blatant when she met Han Solo that I knew I would dislike her character for the entire movie.
>>
>>63976156
>learnt how to turn torture techniques back onto dark jedi who've trained for years longer than she has
>learnt how to jedi mind trick people by the age of 4

Is this supposed to sound like she's not a Mary Sue?
>>
>>63977776
Essentially. The force is everything. The force guides and talks to people all the time. You're just making it painfully obvious you've never seen any star wars movie in your life.
>>
File: Jags_guy.jpg (55 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
Jags_guy.jpg
55 KB, 341x500
>>63977946
>It's God and Satan in one
think about what you're saying
I mean not only is it just wrong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2YQJsbbWNA
but it's fucking retarded
>>
>>63977998

I think it's less Mary Sue-ism and more "we have to reference the Jedi Mind Trick because it's so iconic and someone has to do it."
>>
>>63978008
It makes sense if you if you just realize that rey isn't a mary sue it's just that kylo ren is a shitty student.
>>
>>63977926
Its neutral
>>
>>63977723
>Obi-Wan tells Luke to use the Force without any formal training
>Palpatine tells Luke to give in to his anger
>not innate
>not about controlling emotions
>>
>>63978024
>You're just making it painfully obvious you've never seen any star wars movie in your life.
So then it should be easy for you, since you've seen star wars movies, to show me an example of THE FORCE telling someone what to do, or just talking to people
And please don't bring up Obi-Wan talking to Luke, that is Obi-Wan, not "the force"
>>63978045
this
She knows what it is because the audience knows what it is.
>>
>>63978031
So the other anon is right? It's already been stated the force is neither good nor evil.

Star Wars is a pretty good series. Watch it sometime???
>>
>>63978069
Like the Swiss?

I don't like it.
>>
>>63978154
Using the force in that case was simply focusing and being helped by ben for his targeting

You seem to believe that just by being calm you can do anything with the force

It's fucking wrong, you have to study for years under a master, learn to control it and shape it to your will
>>
>>63978162
Watch any other Star Wars movie. It guides people to do things and talks to them. It literally talked to Rey when she touched then lightsaber in the movie you didn't watch
>>
>>63978059
>learnt literal jedi mind tricks and how to resist then flip mind interrogation back onto someone who's more experienced at it at the age of 4

Even if Ren wasn't a fuck up, Rey is still Mary Sueing it up.
>>
I just assumed it was something she heard that the myth Luke Skywalker could do. Or she might have learned about it when her mind was linked to Kylo Rens. She could read his thoughts, who knows what else she picked up. Personally i prefer if she heard that luke could control the weakminded using his jedi magic. They could have easily put that into the movie. "Luke Skywalker.. I thought he was a myth. Ive heard stories of how he could tell people to do something and they'd do it. Like mind control." You know, something like that to at least show that she knows what s Jedi Mind trick is.
>>
>>63978172
>Watch it sometime???
I'd suggest that to you. Because in the films, the force is not presented as a diety that is both God and Satan. It's presented as a mystical energy that flows through all living things, similar to eastern concepts of chi (or Qi), it's a 'life force'
>>63978267
That was Luke, not "the force"
>>
>>63978267
>It literally talked to Rey
>to Rey

old m8 meant in other Star Wars movies lad. It guides people, might show them visions but it doesn't directly talk to anyone.
>>
>>63976156
I don't want to be accused of being a sexist so I'm going to wait for the sequels to at least try to justify this stuff.

Because at no point in the movie or history or even uncanon extended history do they justify unlocked past memories.

Even a passing sentence from snoke or a really educated grunt. But in a completed movie that doesn't try to explain it away I would be statisfied.

But even then you have to accept that she never had a scenario when she was in any real danger. She fought of EVERYONE in every danger scene she was in.
>>
>>63978059

>kylo ren is a shitty student.

Troof. Nugga can't even build a proper glow stick to beat the hoes with.
>>
>>63978259
>It's fucking wrong, you have to study for years under a master, learn to control it and shape it to your will
But then how would be get a cool lightsaber duel?
>>
>>63978335
This, it's no coincidence Lucas thought it up while studying Eastern philosophy. He's said he views all the religions and spirituality in the world as all parts to make up one whole. That's what the force is, a spiritual flow through everything.
>>
>>63978335
>it was Luke
So luke imitated the voices of Yoda and obi wan to talk to Rey?

Please kill yourself
>>
The only time she had to make a real moral choice was when she decided not to sell BB8. Otherwise she was just running
>>
>>63978259

According to the prequels that's true, but according to the original trilogy all you really need is to spend a couple weeks with a green puppet and you can lift a fucking x-wing.
>>
>>63976082
nope, she touched it, ran into the woods, then got captured
>>
File: 1443129209992.jpg (1 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
1443129209992.jpg
1 MB, 2880x1800
not understanding that jedi mind trick was a FUCKING COMMON AS HELL known thing. The fucking junker alien dude that owned Anakin knew about it. Come fucking on you autistic pieces of shit.
>>
>>63977926
>>63977946

Force doesn't give a fuck. It's simply an energy field that binds the galaxy together. Light Side/Dark Side are different approaches to harnessing this energy. The Light Side is the much more difficult path, asking you to have a calm mind and peaceful heart. The Dark Side is the much easier path, telling you to draw on your emotions, particularly your negative ones. The problem is when you start on Dark Side the energy begins to alter your destiny in such a way that more often than not you continue along the Dark Side.

It's the "with great power comes great responsibility" trope. Jedi have a natural abiltiy to feel and manipulate the force, and have a responsibility to correctly harness that energy. Should they give in they tend to cause pain and suffering, especially to those who are closest to them. Irony, considering most who start down the Dark Side start by giving into "noble" emotions (love and vengeful wrath)

When people say the Sith are "Seduced" they are talking about how much easier it is to follow the Dark Side. Seduced by the power of the energy, not the energy itself.
>>
>>63978447
>>Please kill yourself
Why are you getting so mad? Is Star Wars THAT close to who you identify with?
If she heard the voices of Yoda and Obi-Wan, why do you think it was "the force" talking to her.. not Yoda and Obi-Wan? Is "the force" doing an impression of their voices?
>>
>>63978511
>appears 3 times in 6 movies spanning 20 years
>common as hell

ok
>>
>>63975941
Kylo Ren was poking into her mind, that somehow, conveniently trains her into using the mind trick. Fuck em, should've been more of my husbando Poe
>>
>>63976566
>The Force is an innate skill that Jedi and Sith have. The only thing their training does is help them focus it.

When and where is the "innate skill" explanation. Given in the movie, prequel or original trilogy. If you're going to try and use this explanation to you have to explain it to the audience so it doesn't seem bullshit.
>>
>>63978338
>She fought of EVERYONE in every danger scene she was in.

What do you mean?
>>
File: 1443655490288.png (599 KB, 595x400) Image search: [Google]
1443655490288.png
599 KB, 595x400
>>63978588
>tfw no bro movie with Poe and Finn
>>
>>63976016
>Touching a Phallic symbol suddenly gives a woman powers.
Does that mean deep down she really wants to be a man?
>>
>>63978556
Well, you see anon, in the previous Star Wars movies (good flicks you should watch them) Yoda (A green guy) and Obi wan (Darth vaders old master), die and become a part of the force and can appear and talk to people as force ghosts (which they do multiple times you should watch the movie).
>>
>>63978693
It means she wants dicks, like all women
>>
>>63978511
But never was it explained to be a untrained ability. Some jedi in the film history have failed to use it.
>>
>>63978717
But you're still convinced that it's not those characters, but "the force".. why?
They're using the force to communicate, but it's not the force that's talking. Hell they even talk to each other.
And are you just trying to insult or do you actually believe that you're SO right that because I disagree, it means I haven't seen the movies? Again - why so mad?
>>
It is called "instinct". Every living thing has it.
>>
>>63976128
This would have been much better than her trying multiple times intentionally. When she succeeds and he agrees, then she should have said her next line about dropping the blaster and have that work too. Let her stumble upon it instead of trying it on purpose.

Wouldn't have saved the whoever movie but would have made the scene better.
>>
>>63978154

Just the fact that luke sees obi wan do it that one time in mos eisley and then explain the basic idea of what he just did is enough for me to believe that Luke figured it out later, and yoda could have even told him about how it's done.

Rey on the other hand apparently invented the mind trick right then and there. Even if it turns out she read about it somewhere before or something they should have shown that, otherwise it just takes you out of the movie wondering how she did it.
>>
When shit has to be explained, rationalized and fanfictioneered to this extent it should tell you that there's maybe some problems with the script.

Now I haven't seen TFA so I don't know what the deal really is in this case, but I know from past experience that if something like this is happening then most likely the writers fucked everything up.
>>
>>63976146
Do you just like getting online to get a ruse out of people? Faggot.
>>
>>63978849
The writers are basically reinventing the rules of the universe to explain their shitty perfect character (well the anons on 4chan are trying to explain and defend her, the writers just didn't give a fuck)
>>
>>63978811
Because they've become part of the force. It's literally stated in the movie.

>le ebin why so mad XD

Really got me there anon!!!
>>
>>63978588
>Poe

I agree, hopefully he'll make an appearance in the spin-off Rogue One.

>dat cockpit POV
Should've been more of that, but instead, they cut to Mary Sue
>>
>>63978849
Or that the same people who were confused about Inception and Interstellar are filling up movie theaters these days?

Some of the questions on here these days make /tv/ seem like Yahoo! Answers
>>
>>63978929
So when Luke is talking to Obi-Wan, he's really talking to The Force? Is that really what you believe?
And I'm asking why you're so mad because you're trying so hard to insult me and they're just falling flat
>>
>>63978929
You got BTFO anon, it's time to stop posting

Remember we're all anonymous here, you'll have plenty other occasions to defend JJ's fanfic-level movie
>>
>>63978745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNTV8A3i8TE
>>
>>63978900
/thread
>>
>>63977926
That was literally the plot of KOTOR2.
>>
It's not that Rey is a mary sue, is just that all men are pretty much incompetents.

We always see the jedi white dudes doing stuff so we think it's hard, but there has never been a movie with a jedi woman. Since they are more competent and smarter, they can figure out stuff like this with a lot more ease and even beat male jedi padawans.

It's a lot more simple than you guys think, even if you do whine a lot over the truth being displayed for everyone to see.
>>
>>63978963
Rogue one is about stealing the plans for the deathstar
>>
>>63979157
Not *quite*
>>
>>63978929
>this is what people with autism actually believe
>>
>>63979157
That's not how I remember it but it's been some years.
>>
>>63975941
>she thought the Jedi were fake in the first place.
She thought Luke Skywalker was just a myth. That's different from what you said. If she thinks Luke is a myth, she's heard stories about him. Kylo freezing her tells her the force is real. Her resisting his mind fuckery tells her she has it.
>>
>>63978929
you got rekt kiddo
>>
Luke literally just closes his eyes and magically hits an impossible torpedo shot with no training.
>>
>>63979169
Oh boy a movie about Kyle Katarn. Hopefully they go through the whole plot of Dark Forces and not just the first level.
>>
>>63979930
Obi Wan trained him to trust his instincts onboard the Falcon by making him put on that helmet and having that droid shoot at him.
>>
>>63979930
watch the movie again
>>
>>63979930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxVdhAJr1So
he sandbagged a rebel explaining how he could do it
>>
>>63975941
The prequel trilogy has basically been chucked out. Jedi don't learn everything at Jedi Academy. The force is a more mysterious, primal and instrictive thing again like it was in the OT.
>>
>>63980193
So chucked out that the Clone Wars cartoon is still canon? right.
>>
>>63979241
You mean people who've actually seen Star Wars?

Try to deny that when Jedi die they become one with the force.

Try to deny it, buddy.
>>
>>63979879
>>63979241
>>63979090
You do realize we can see the number of posters, right?
>>
She knew about it when she was being trained by Luke before she had her mind wiped. She did out out of instinct when she confronted the storm trooper.
>>
>>63975941
It's never been shown how a Jedi learns to do this. It looks like she was at Luke's new Jedi Academy from her vision. It could be as simple as focusing while giving an order.
>>
>>63980193
so luke didn't have to be trained by yoda at all right
>>
Don't forget Obi Wan still exist as a ghost.
He was probably helping her the whole movie, plus you can clearly hear his voice at some point
>>
>>63980603
Luke had to be trained because he was an idiotic white CIS male. Rey doesn't need training because as a womyn things like feeling and being calm and in control are more natural.
>>
>>63980603
There training was simple as fuck and lasted only a week though, his only real lesson was to believe in himself or some shit
>>
>>63980603
At the time they came out it was true, but when TFA came out the prequels all became irrelevant and were ignored.
>>
File: 2015.png (744 KB, 1158x658) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
744 KB, 1158x658
>>63975941
>>63975941
>>63975941
>>63975941
>>
File: ya got me.png (16 KB, 727x198) Image search: [Google]
ya got me.png
16 KB, 727x198
>>63980394
>s-samefag!
>>
>>63975941
>Rey certainly shouldn't have been familiar with it

Why not? You have no idea how widespread the idea is supposed to be. Luke is a little bit confused about it, but he also has no idea what a Jedi is. It's possible there's a popular children's cartoon based all around the idea of Jedi mind tricks and airs all across Jakku. You have no clue
>>
This film encompasses everything wrong in the world today. In all the previous films the male characters needed training to use the force correctly. But because Rey is a strong independent womyn she don't need none of that and is entitled to use the force and specific skills that require training to do if you are a male.

This stupid, 'I'm a female so I am inherently special' mentality is propagated throughout society today and this film is teaching it to little girls who watch it.
>>
>>63980329
If you need to change canon to make you feel better, be my guest.
>>
>>63978511
The Junker lived during a time when there were thousands of Jedi working openly all over the galaxy. Rey lives in a time when people believe that the only one living is a mythological figure who might not have ever existed.
>>
>>63981258
They literally mention in the movie that Luke tried to train a new generation of Jedi only years prior, not to mention that a Jedi murdering Jabba the Hutt, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, and the Emperor of the Galactic Empire would be widespread news

She may think he's a myth, but it'd be a widespread myth and people would have talked about the things he could supposedly do, including what Jabba publicly called his Jedi mind trick
>>
File: I1EgBj6.png (9 KB, 596x107) Image search: [Google]
I1EgBj6.png
9 KB, 596x107
>>63980807
I love how you're pretending to be so retarded. You're good at it, though.
>>
>>63981257
In other words you can't deny it? Good to know.
>>
>>63976566
Having innate skill in the force without training only goes as far as enhanced reflexes and a strong intuition.

In order to actually harness the force and control it, one must be taught. Something which Rey clearly was not.

It took Luke 2 movies to learn how to use foce pull and 3 to learn mind trick, but Rey does both within the last half of the first movie she ever appeared in?

I'm calling Mary Sue.
>>
>>63981622
>>63980807
>>63979241
>>63979090
>>63980394
>>63981622

Spotted the samefag. Is this really what you faggots do with your time??
>>
>>63981726
You're right, she needed to get enough XP before she could learn Mind Trick Level 2 to trick a Level 12 First Order Stormtrooper
>>
how come everyone on 4chan uses the same word over and over again. its retarded
>>
>>63981622
>spending time photoshopping (you)'s

you're right, it's all one person, there's no way more than a single human being can disagree with you
>>
>>63978154
Luke had some training in sensing the remote probe thingy. It's believable enough to me that he could use the same sort of tactic to sense the proton torpedo and make sure it goes into a hole. It's a relatively simple task. Not like changing someone's mental state at all.
>>
>>63982152
>spending time
Took about 2 seconds kiddo. You would know, you did it a couple posts ago.
>>
>>63975941
The worst part is that Rey couldn't possibly know what a Mind Trick even was.

Like i could buy the fact that she can pull off a Mind Trick, but how in the fuck did she even knew about Mind Tricks in the first place?
>>
>>63982332
Jabba knew about them, Watto knew about them, storm troopers are armed with lightsaber-nullifying stun rods
>>
>>63982332
Yes he could've. She's Lukes fucking daughter...
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.