[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking love how they made both Han Solo and Indiana Jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I fucking love how they made both Han Solo and Indiana Jones into this old pathetic man who wears exactly the same clothes as he did in his youth and acts the same way, I think that's actually really funny, can't wait for Blade Runner 2
>>
>>63975095
Don't forget a disappointing son
>>
>>63975116
Nah, that's how most sons are, plus I don't think Shia was that disappointing to him
>>
>>63975095
>I fucking love how they made both Han Solo and Indiana Jones into this old pathetic man who wears exactly the same clothes as he did in his youth and acts the same way

I unironically did too. He was a criminal dude, he explained it, he went back to what he knew.
>>
>>63975095
He only acts the same way par time
>>
>>63975095
Different jacket.
>>
>>63975378

it'd be like a 70 year old man whose son turned to drugs, so he left the wife and went back to being a mechanic because that's what he did in his 20s.
>>
>>63975095
Typecast hard.
>>
Solo was better being a gruff scruffy bandito de la space anyways, jotos.
>>
Yeah it would have been so much cooler if Han Solo was a cuckold stay at home dad like you
>>
>>63975715
Look at Leia. She could've been a Jedi, but instead went back to being a Resistance general, which is basically nothing
>>
>>63975829
>cuckold

that's a name i haven't heard in a long time
>>
That fucking earring. Every time
>>
>>63975831

at least she was trying. She saw that the FO was going to attack AND she needed resources to find Luke. Han abandoned his family when they needed him most and he's a "hero"
>>
>>63975095
But Deckard has a 4 year lifespan.
>>
>>63976212

He was the extended-life model.
>>
>>63976157
>Han abandoned his family when they needed him most

No. Their kid was gone and in that trauma they drifted apart. It happens.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.