[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you, I like her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Rey.jpg (221 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
221 KB, 640x958
Fuck you, I like her.
>>
>>63974948
Of course you do, that's how advertisement/propaganda works, through over-saturation. In ten years US black/white interracial marriage numbers will triple.
>>
>>63974948
>her
>>
>>63975245
>muh white genocide

back to /pol/
>>
>>63974948
the helmet she plays with has R AE H (pronounced rey) in star wars lettering printed on it. She took the name rey from the helmet, similar to how finn got his name.
>>
>>63975284
cuck
>>
>>63975284
Yes, dear redditor, history has proven that media moguls and producers never push any social/political agenda.
>>
>>63974948
That's nice, OP. You like one dimensional characters. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>63975316
Neat.
>>
>>63975536

He's right, of course, but saying / thinking it will not get you laid.
>>
sorry guys, but she's already disgust by you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ScE5YXtF8w&feature=youtu.be&t=12m33s
>>
File: bc9euswh4d6uoidficq8.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bc9euswh4d6uoidficq8.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I thought she was cute when she appeared in the first trailer like this

She should have kept that look during the entire movie
>>
I like her too. I hope she'll chose to be my waifu
>>
Me too. She was adorable, good actress, endearing, tough. Memers fuck off.
>>
>>63976776

We just see through the shit. You may too, someday.
>>
>>63976833

ha le redpilled patrician I see

one day you might drop that act
>>
>>63976895

And play your shitty charade ?
Reality will do just fine.
>>
Like you, I fuck her.
>>
>>63976833

what shit

what the fuck are you even on about
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.