[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not a single thing wrong with this film beyond the chick and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Not a single thing wrong with this film beyond the chick and the kid being annoying at times.
IT'S NOT RACISM IF IT'S MOTHER FUCKING ACCURATE!
>>
>>63974873
The kid made t better desu, loved how dark it got too. It has both sides: fun and gift but also grim and dark
>>
>>63974873
accurate? you mean the kult of kali and magic stones are real?
>>
>>63975333
No that's not what people called racist it was the bug eating and shit.
>>
File: tumblr_m6i3fmtubD1ra6hngo1_1280.jpg (92 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6i3fmtubD1ra6hngo1_1280.jpg
92 KB, 1280x544
>>63975492
but chilled monkey brains are delicious
>>
my only issue with it is the pacing in the third act. too many action sequences stapled together.
>>
>>63974873
Indiana Jones is a Mary Sue
>>
>>63975683
he's scared of snakes.
>>
>>63975728
Rey doesn't know how a blaster works and even got captured only to escape like Indiana
>>
>>63975728
as comedic relief

hes not actually scared of them when it comes down to it
>>
>>63975683
>gets taken over by the bad guys

>little asian has to save him

Try again loser
>>
>>63975905
Rey was gonna get blown up with the base until Chewie saved her

Don't get petty faggot
>>
>>63974873
You leave Short Round alone you cunt
>>
>>63975977
She was okay getting out of the base on her own, with her mind tricks and what not
>>
>>63978296
And she would have been fucked without another character, what's your point? Indiana does action stuff after he gets saved and Rey before.
>>
>>63978416
Rey
>the trio comes to save her AND stop starkiller base
>she saves herself, she would've been bailed out by the resistance had Han and the gang had not come with the purpose of saving her because the resistance was already planning on attacking the base

Indy
>had short round not come for him, he wouldve been a slave to the thuggee cult
>there would've been none of the British army to bail him out anyway. Meaning he'd be fucked for life
>>
>>63978602
>there would've been none of the British army to bail him out anyway. Meaning he'd be fucked for life
She was on a fucking exploding planet.
>>
>>63975333
Thuggees cults were real
>>
>>63979079
Did you miss the part where I said the resistance would get her?
>>
>>63979192
But they didn't, enough of your fan fiction.
>>
>>63974873
lacks nazis
>>
>>63979296
They find her after the crack happened between her and kylo, stop defending your partial Mary Sue with an unrelated character who clearly isnt
>>
>>63979511
>they find her
Chewie finds her, not the Resistance. She flies away on the ship that's only there because of Finn's plan. Yo already replied to me saying it was Chewie faggot.
>>
>>63979639
I never replied to you saying that, faggot
>>
>>63979693
Fantastic, doesn't change that Chewie picks her up
>>
>>63980490
Fine, but that still doesn't change the fact that rey is more a Mary Sue than jones will ever be (in this movie)

Ignoring what happens after the escape

>rey needs no one to help escape
>Indy needs the kid

If Indy managed to break control on his own without shortround burning him, then it woudk be fair, but that's not he case. Indy is a male fantasy, but far from being as Mary Sue as rey
>>
>>63980643
I'm glad you agree Indiana Jones is a mary sue.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.