[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what did you think of Mark Hamill's spectacular performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: BK0TNih.jpg (157 KB, 978x636) Image search: [Google]
BK0TNih.jpg
157 KB, 978x636
So, what did you think of Mark Hamill's spectacular performance in The Force Awakens? I think he really nailed it. Totally worth it losing all that weight.
>>
I'm glad all that voice acting work really paid off. He sounded fantastic.
>>
>>63974818
He seemed pretty fat in the movie, seems like he didn't bother losing weight until episode VIII
>>
>>63974818
he looks a lot younger
>>
Do you think he'll get different clothes than the ones he got in VII?

I mean, he looks even thinner now than during VII's filming, so I really want to see him with tighter clothes, like the ones in ROTJ.
>>
>>63974818
This un-JUST is actually stupefying. So glad for him.
>>
>>63974818
I don't know if he's had some work done, but seriously, the difference is amazing. Not only his body (and the better haircut and beard), but his face. In 2012 he looked ill, now he looks much "cleaner".
>>
>>63974818
I cried when Luke revealed himself to me

I could feel his force deep inside myself
>>
>>63974818
What if Mark Hammill breaks his neck on the set of VIII and dies?

Then what?
>>
I enjoyed every last second of his performance.
>>
File: 1352350007396.jpg (35 KB, 273x217) Image search: [Google]
1352350007396.jpg
35 KB, 273x217
>>63974888
>>
Fuck you, guys, his performance gave me more chills than Solo's shit death.

Losing weight was good for him and he'll need to be fit for the next movie. I can't fucking weight.
>>
Best parts of SW VII:

>Mark Hamill's stellar perfomance
>Phasma's plot to defeat the resistance, all of her quotable lines, that amazing display of her strenght and her memorizing demise
>Max Von Sydow's character (I was in the verge of tears when he died)
>Starkiller design, finally some breath of fresh air into the franchise
>Knights of Ren as a whole, the variety, the coreography of their battles, etc
>>
File: 1304208529541.png (25 KB, 677x503) Image search: [Google]
1304208529541.png
25 KB, 677x503
>>63976911

>what could have been
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.