[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i just finished The Leftovers. Who was this nigga related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: unnamed.jpg (40 KB, 328x447) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
40 KB, 328x447
So i just finished The Leftovers.

Who was this nigga related to? John or Erika?

And john tried to kill him in the past because he molestered him as a child right? or did he molester his daughter?
>>
File: 731_x_xfiles.jpg (11 KB, 244x184) Image search: [Google]
731_x_xfiles.jpg
11 KB, 244x184
>>63971292
That's classified Mr. Mulder
>>
>>63971292
He's Erika's father, when Michael gets home in the finale Erika asks him where he's been and he says "Your Dad's".
They spell out what exactly he did. He implied it was a sex crime and that this hurt John somehow. John was away while Evie and Michael were little kids for it. Maybe he did something to them as infants, maybe he molested or was in some kind of relationship with John or maybe he was screwing with Erika and John felt the need to defend her. Patti calls him a pedophile but she's lied to Kevin before.
>>63971349
He was sometimes called Mr X or the Second Deep Throat. As a kid I got his autograph on an old TV Guide.
>>
>>63971518
>They spell out what exactly he did.
The *don't spell out
>>
I love this show so much.
>>
This finale was literally perfect.
>that karaoke scene
holy shit
What the fuck is with the earthquakes tho? Did Kevin really die in the end?
>>
>>63971861
No.

And the earthquakes are catalysts, directly causing or facilitating events.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (38 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
38 KB, 511x288
typical SJWs here guys.

getting involved in shit and fighting for social justoce over shit that didnt even affect them.

literally let their town get fucked up by letting in all of those degenerates outside the borders
>>
>>63971349
Literally an amazing role, and the best use of flashback ever (in the Lone Gunmen origin story).
>>
>>63972433
>shit that didnt even affect them.

people aren't islands, everything affects everything else
>>
>>63972679
> missing the point
>>
File: CD1.jpg (32 KB, 501x401) Image search: [Google]
CD1.jpg
32 KB, 501x401
>>63971292
his name's Creighton Duke, bounty hunter extraordinaire and expert on the occult
>>
File: JUMP.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
JUMP.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>
>>63971292

>So

Do you know how we can tell who is from reddit here, reddit?
>>
>>63973566
no, you're the master of that m'lord
>>
>>63971861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzakrA2NUpg
>>
When did this show suddenly become good? I watched the first episode but stopped because it was so fucking awful. I can't remember ever reading a good thing about season one. Now suddenly everyone loves it? How? Why?
>>
>>63974393
i was the same way. i thunk i just had to be in the mood for a new show.

when i first watched the pilot i had other shows i was following and jist couldnt be bothered continuing with this.

you should definitely check it out brah. i was getting LOST vibes from it
>>
>>63971861
Yes, kevin is dead. Season 3 will have you believe otherwise, get progressively more surreal as it goes on, then end with the "shocking" reveal kevin was dead the whole time.
>>
>>63974393
It didn't. It maintained a pretty low level of quality across both seasons. Eccleston kills it, but he only gets 2 episodes across both seasons, and just pops in and out the rest of the time.

Also his first episode is the most predictable teleplay ever written if you're even remotely capable of understanding what the show is going for.
>>
>>63974393

season 2 was a near perfect season of television
>>
Everyone say hi to damon lindelof.

>>63977059
Hi damon lindelof!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.