[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE TFA YOU'RE A CONTRARIAN FAGGOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1424730548068.gif (3 MB, 330x274) Image search: [Google]
1424730548068.gif
3 MB, 330x274
>IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE TFA YOU'RE A CONTRARIAN FAGGOT
>>
>>63969491
When will the redditors leave?
>>
My dad looks exactly like him
>>
File: 1450619030901.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1450619030901.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>IF YOU THINK REY IS A FLAWED CHARACTER YOU DON'T NO SHIT BRO
>>
File: 1428578284345.jpg (6 KB, 197x206) Image search: [Google]
1428578284345.jpg
6 KB, 197x206
>IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE CHARACTERS YOU'RE SEXIST AND RACIST
>LE GO BACK TO /pol/
>>
What the fuck did i just watch? no seriously, what the fuck?

i dont know where to start with this monstrosity of a flick. if it wasn't for the obvious faces and lightsabers it would just be the usual high budget flick with the thinking that fancy effects and explosions will make a 'movie' good. fucking wrong.

i couldnt tell if it was at the start, beginning or end due to the lack of structure and plot - infact im still struggling to see what the plot was? the whole thing dragged out to see some old fuck standing on the cliffs - greeeaat.

what really fucking me off was how they mocked the dark side to be a laughing stock. that pathetic joke making the clone troopers run away when kylo was throwing a tantrum.
-kylo was meant to be the evil sith boss but actually got KILLED by a girl using a lightsaber for the FIRST FUCKING TIME. the fucking dindu put up a good fight, they both have zero fucking knowledge in using one, let alone the force in general. what the fuck?
how can anyone possible criticise the prequels with pieces of liberal shit like this one? there were no characters in TFA with any presence, or something that made you think 'wow i like this guy'. the prequels had mace windu, anakin, obi wan, darth vader, darth maul, etc. what did this one have? the characters were fucking dull as fuck, im actually angry as im typing this i just cant get over what i just watched and i need to vent it somewhere.

trust disney to fuck up this bad. i dont even need to mention (but i will anyway) the obvious racism with the dark side being all white, and the 'goodies' being a melting pot of spics, chinks, dindus, females etc. how can this racism even be allowed?

sadly ticket sales determine the success of a film, and so people will feel obligated to think this flick was good but in reality it was tediously boring, which lacked a plot, characters with any redeeming qualities, and made the dark side a joke.
>>
The movie felt like it had zero stakes, no one was really taking anything seriously except maybe poe and rey. There were too many jokes, it completely took me out of the movie. True immersion in a movie is lost movies nowadays.
>>
File: 1435000098471.gif (2 MB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
1435000098471.gif
2 MB, 352x217
>TFA WAS ACTUALLY GOOD, CONTRARIANS
>NAME SOMETHING BAD BESIDES *MEMEING* ABOUT THE CHARACTERS OR PLOT
>>
>>63969660
Doesn't sound like you saw the movie. Sounds like you're parroting what you've heard others say.
>>
File: 1440469828761.jpg (137 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1440469828761.jpg
137 KB, 500x374
>YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THIS WAS BETTER THAN JEDI
>>
File: 1445938241293.gif (1 MB, 270x150) Image search: [Google]
1445938241293.gif
1 MB, 270x150
>MARY SUE IS SUCH A MEME GUYS LEAVE HER ALONE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.