[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hermine black >Tulip black >Annie black >Roland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
>Hermine black
>Tulip black
>Annie black
>Roland Deschain black
>Stromtoopers black
>Spiderman soon to be black
>James Bond soon to be black

Why is it so popular these days to cast black but there hasn't been an asian american lead in the last 25 years?
>>
>>63969069
Go watch Into The Badlands
>>
>>63969069
kikes are getting impatient and they aren't even trying to hide the propaganda at this point
>>
>>63969103
>Into The Badlands
Because every asian knows kung fu? That's pretty racist to be honest. That's like telling a black person to watch White Men Can't Jump in 1985.
>>
Asians can make their own films
>>
>>63969069
>Why is it so popular these days to cast black but there hasn't been an asian american lead in the last 25 years?

Blacks are the only non-whites that really matter to Americucks
>>
>>63969123
this pretty much
>>
>>63969236
most of them are a plague
>>
>>63969069
No spics either, which would make more sense as they're the largest demographic behind whites
>>
>>63969069

Idris isn't a nigger though

I'm fine with him
>>
>>63969159
Most of the characters are white, and they know the same amount of "kung fu". Him being Asian is completely incidental to his character.
>>
>>63969123
/thread
>>
>>63969159
>Because every asian knows kung fu?

Only the chinese. The japs know karate and the others know taekwondo.
>>
>>63969069
The only one that sincerely disturbs me is Roland. There's a whole point in the plot that depends on him being white (and Sue being black)

This is just fucking stupid
>>
>>63969123
/thread
>>
>>63969677
I suppose they probably just turn her white and reverse the roles.
>>
>>63969756
which in turn will create a white racist supremacist character OH LOOK WHAT A WEIRD COINCIDENCE
>>
>>63969756
are kikes really this desperate?
>>
>>63969123
Honestly, this
>>
According to the SJW agenda asian people aren't opressed by the white men.
>>
>>63969779
Sounds plausible. Might happen.
>>
>>63969881
Tell that to the chinamen who build the railroads.
>>
>>63969069
You will never suck on his nipples.. why even live?! ;_;
>>
cant wait
>>
>>63969069
>>Spiderman soon to be black
From what I getter the black spidermang is not peter parker, it's a gay black guy who gets his boipussy rekt by white guys, I'm okay with this.
>>
>>63969123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9yzTT0OmX4
>>
>>63969965
Doesn't count. Neither do the Irish. Only niggers suffered.
>>
>>63969159
>Because every asian knows kung fu?
>Implying they don't
Someone hasn't watched Big Trouble in Little China.
>>
THERE'S NEVER BEEN AN ASIAN CAST-MEMBER ON SNL
>>
>>63970152
I hope this was satire.
>>
>>63969965

As well as the Polish. Though I suppose they and the Irish COUNT as the evil white man so there's no help for them.
>>
Asian men aren't masculine enough for action roles. That's why they're always doctors or engineers or some shit.
Asians - smart
Blacks - tough
Mexicans - labor
Whites - in charge
>>
They're pushing a replacement narrative in order to psychologically harm young white men.
>>
>>63969069
Go to blacked.com and you'll have your answer.
>>
File: 1 2 Jango.jpg (260 KB, 1024x1450) Image search: [Google]
1 2 Jango.jpg
260 KB, 1024x1450
> implying Stormtroopers were originally white
>>
>>63969123
>
>>
>>63969069
>>Hermine black
It's a play, 99% of HP fans will never see it, why the fuck do you care
>>Stromtoopers black
Black people exist in star wars so why the fuck wouldnt some of them be stormtroopers
>>James Bond soon to be black
The next bond is a ginger
>>Spiderman soon to be black
Citation needed

You people are fucking hysterical, it's like reading a tumblr post saying all movie stars are white
>>
>>63969069
i like how stormweenies get upset over negro hermione when her skin colour doesn't even fucking matter, meanwhile the new ron is not a ginger which actually does matter.
>>
>>63970107
Miles Morales isn't gay, he exclusively dated white girls in the comics. Also he was only half-black.
>>
>>63969069

because only women and faggots go to the movies these days
>>
JUST
BLACK MY SHIT UP

>for christmas, your mom's gonna be black
>my nigga
>>
>>63971560
>skin colour change ok
>hair colour bad

ur an absolute fucking idiot
>>
>>63969069

>Moneypenny is black, you forgot
>>
>>63971489
>It's a play, 99% of HP fans will never see it, why the fuck do you care

J.K. Rowling got personally involved and claimed she never specified Hermione's race in the most smug way possible.

It's bigger than the play.
>>
>>63971560
That's the beauty of SJWs like you. Nobody fucking cared about Hermione becoming black except for maybe 3 morons

You just need the big bad white male BOOGEYMAN so you can cry on twitter and show the world how progressive you are.
>>
>>63970499
What.
>Jackie Chan
>Bruce Lee
>Jet Li
>Donnie Yen
>Sammo Hung
>Tony Ja
>countless others
1 asian guy from this list has more balls than the combined entirety of men in Hollywood film history.

Even Moon Lee is more masculine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAVuZryKzFc&list=PL3C8E46C7FC075458&index=13
>>
>>63971740
if hermione was black you wouldn't have to do a single correction in the books. at most you'd replace the "white face" with "pale face".

if ron is not ginger then there's a shit ton of stuff you have to fix.

hermione being black doesn't matter. ron not being ginger does. you're the one who's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>63969069
>Roland Deschain black

That would require them to make a Dark Tower series first.
>>
>>63971740
You realize Ron's red hair and freckles are mentioned quite often in the books right? Whereas Hermione's skin colour/race is not mentioned even once?
Rowling might have meant for Hermione be white but that still doesn't change her character. Ron being brunette changes quite a lot.
Stormfags are so retarded.
>>
>>63971925
they are. the movie is already confirmed. And Idris Elba is almost confirmed to be Roland.

They want Matthew Mcconnaguey (how the fuck it's spelled) to be the man in black
>>
>>63971883

If it's for a play, I don't care too much. Greeks had males play female roles.

But still, this whole "races are interchangeable" is silly. Give me examples of black characters that got WHITENED.
>>
>>63969069
>Roland Deschain black

NO NO NO NO PLEASE JEWS ANYTHING BUT THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE
>>
>>63972071
Have you considered that the woman they got to play Hermione was the most qualified one because she is actually a good and well-known play actor?
If changing character's colour or race makes no difference to the actual character then there is no reason to get mad over it. I agree that some progressive fucknuts will try to do that for iconic white characters to further their own agenda but ultimately if the character's race doesn't matter, you should not fucking care.

And example of where the character's race DOES matter is the Dark Tower series where they are trying to make the main character Elba. That's where you are not being faithful to the source material. Same with Ron not being ginger, him being ginger is an important part of the character.
>>
>tfw my favorite book is completely unfilmable and it will never be tainted by filthy Jews

They'd probably hate all the Christianity symbolism.
>>
>>63972183
read this

-->>>63969756 and >>63969779
>>
>>63969123

oy vey that comment literally holocusted me
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.