[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't this cartoon canon? Why is George so stupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: clone wars cartoon.webm (2 MB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
clone wars cartoon.webm
2 MB, 640x362
Why isn't this cartoon canon? Why is George so stupid?
>>
>>63967702
>Rey's first visit to the frontline.webmeme
>>
>>63967702
Because there's no fucking story. What purpose would it serve in the canon?

"Once there was this hella epic Clone Trooper who had a really big gun that went BOOM BOOOM POWW and he killed like 5 droids in a matter of seconds, it was sick as shit."

"Oh wow, that really changes the movies for me."
>>
>>63967761
kek
>>
>>63967847
Come on dude. He sometimes went PEW PEW PEW too.
>>
Fuck off
>>>/co/
>>
>>63967847
It changed my expectations of Lucas, no wonder they became non-canon.
>>
>>63967847
Well it explains why Grievous coughs

Also it's the only media I can think off where the force is used (abused) """realistically"""
>>
>>63967702
>Why isn't this cartoon canon?
>cartoon
read that again and you'll find the answer
>>
>>63967761
noice
>>
>>63967702

Cause GL got buttblasted and got Genndy blacklisted for a while and then made his own show to prove how great he was then got butthurt again and sold the IP to disney

(Ever wonder why a samurai jack movie never got made at the peak of it's popularity yet a powerpuff girls one did?)
>>
>>63967959
And yet two other cartoons are canon.
>>
>>63967702
Been out of print for years, absurd power levels and CG override

>>63967991
Genndy wasn't blacklisted, he went to the Jim Henson Company only for none of his projects there (A Creature Shop Astroboy movie and a Dark Crystal sequel/Animated series) getting off the ground because the Henson Company hasn't been able to do anything fucking significant since they sold the Muppets to Disney.

The success of Genndy Wars lead George to decide to do the CG show, but with Genndy busy not finishing anything, he started from scratch.
>>
>>63967847
>i haven't seen it but will shout like a downsie anyway
>>
>>63967702
>templar left conflux solo.webm
>>
Who exactly has authority over what is canon and what's not?
>>
>>63968930
obi wan kenobi
>>
>>63968930
Disney
>>
>>63967702
I SINGLE JEDI could annihilate millions of battle droids on his own,It invalidates why the republic needed the clones.Get your head out your ass anon,I bet you liked the force awakens?
>>
>>63967934
>Well it explains why Grievous coughs
And that is such an important part of the Star Wars mythos.
>>
>>63969377

many jedi get btfo in the 2003 clone wars. only dindu, kenobi and skywalker are OP
>>
Would it being canon make you enjoy it more? Who fucking cares?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.