[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Point out a single plot flaw in the prequels that are at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 8
File: 4325.jpg (60 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
4325.jpg
60 KB, 600x300
Point out a single plot flaw in the prequels that are at the same level of nonsense as Rey being a god, hyperdrive being instantaneous (which invalidates the whole "let's train while the ship travels through hyperspace" bit in ANH) or the whole undoing of the development made at the end of the OT with the empire being back, the rebels still being a separate entity and being largely the same as before.

Meanwhile, the prequels tie the story together perfectly, even expanding and explaining the less-developed parts of the OT like force ghosts and the clone wars.
>>
the prequels are god tier; they were true star wars. interesting settings, interesting characters, and best of all no death star.
>>
The prequels are above average quality given what we know about jar jar now. While as TFA would be about just average. It just wasn't that great compared to the others.
>>
>not understanding that hyperdrive technology would logically improve in the ~25 years since the events of ANH
>>
>>63966258
The prequels are the best thing my eyes have ever laid upon.
>>
>>63966258
Dude the prequels are classic films. They're amazing. In holding them like they're my baby now. I want Hayden to violate my anus as he shouts, "I NEED HIM". Such great films.
>>
>>63966449
Just stop.
>>
File: cf473c_5745628.png (73 KB, 807x343) Image search: [Google]
cf473c_5745628.png
73 KB, 807x343
>>63966258
the whole plot of Ep. II is a fucking trainwreck m8
>>
>>63966258
>Point out a single plot flaw in the prequels that are at the same level of nonsense as Rey being a god
Are you kidding? That's easy, in Episode I little Anakin wins a podrace against seasoned professionals and he expertly pilots a starship and saves the day. That shit would be acceptable if he was a teenager but he's fucking 8 years old.
>>
>>63966548
Dude, what? Firstly he's clearly been brought up with that kind of knowledge like a second language, and secondly he's force sensitive so he's going to have an extra boost.
>>
>>63966512
Anakin and Obi-Wan would have sensed the robot's intent to laser Padmé, simple as that.
The bounty hunters had to resort to subtle techniques because she was protected by >>TWO<< high-caliber Jedi knights.
Jango even directly says that.
>>
The prequels have the opposite problem that TFA has. They have a mostly solid plot but horrible presentation, dialogue, and acting.

TFA has a terrible plot and a terrible MC in Rey but is solid otherwise.
>>
>>63966548
The starship was on auto-pilot.
>>
>>63966258
Point out a single flaw in The Force Awakens that's as retarded as the following:
>Count Dooku hires Jango Fett to kill Padme
>Jango hires another bounty hunter instead of doing it himself
>the bounty hunter uses a droid
>the droid uses giant poisonous centipedes to kill Padme instead of fucking shooting her
>Obi-Wan recklessly grabs the droid even though the droid could've self destructed or he could've missed and fallen to his death
>Anakin races after Obi-Wan leaving Padme defenseless
>big chase ensues where Anakin saves Obi-Wan and tracks down the bounty hunter
>bounty hunter is able to give them the slip but then tries to kill them
>once the bounty hunter starts to give them information out of nowhere Jango kills the bounty hunter with a special poisonous dart
>Jango could've killed all three of them with a rocket or something but instead only kills the bounty hunter he hired
>Jango flies away with a jetpack
>Anakin and Obi-Wan don't chase after Jango even though his jetpack is slower than a landspeeder and has less fuel than a landspeeder
>this whole thing could've been avoided if they hadn't come up with a retarded plan to use Padme as bait
>their plan would've ended if Padme's death if the bounty hunter had decided to use a blaster instead of fucking centipedes
>>
>>63966635
>Anakin and Obi-Wan would have sensed the robot's intent to laser Padmé

there's no evidence of this at all, droids don't use the force at all
>>
>>63966622

not only that but he actually wasn't that skilled at using the Naboo starfighter because it was totally unfamiliar tech to him

but yeah, he won the podrace because he was force sensitive and familiar with the tech. Lucas probably avoided the same cliche of kids movies while using the same basic idea present in most kids movies of kids beating adults against all odds. At least here there's an in universe explanation for it that's consistent.
>>
File: obi wan.jpg (40 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
obi wan.jpg
40 KB, 400x534
>>63966512
also, during the clone wars, all of the clone soldiers were clones of jango fett. boba fett is also a clone of jango fett. he was a good friend.
>>
>>63966683
That doesn't matter, I highly doubt the bugs were force-sensitive.
Jedis can sense the intent of robots too or else they wouldn't be able to deflect the droid's attacks to begin with.
>>
>>63966622
>he's clearly been brought up with that kind of knowledge like a second language
He's fucking eight years old. An 8 year old shouldn't know more about podracing than people that have been professionally doing it for years.
>secondly he's force sensitive so he's going to have an extra boost.
By that logic, Rey being ridiculously overpowered is acceptable since she's also force sensitive.
>>
>>63966738
>I highly doubt the bugs were force-sensitive.
the force surrounds all living things retard, that's how they sensed it
>>
>>63966480
>he thinks everything should stay the exact same because "muh original trilogy"
>>
>>63966258
>the GALACTIC (meaning galaxy spanning) empire instantaneously collapses and has no more martial might or infrastructure because a few leaders and a superweapon get blown up in one part of space
Are all you people who argue this actually retarded? Winning one battle =/= winning the war.
>>
>>63966635
>Anakin and Obi-Wan would have sensed the robot's intent to laser Padmé, simple as that.
That's completely retarded. They can sense a droid is about to fire a laser but they can't sense a droid is about to unleash deadly creatures that will kill Padme? Fuck off, George.
>>
I loved the prequels, saw them as a boy till revenge of the sith came out when i was 16 and thought they were the most amazing films ever... epic action scenes, Yoda fucking pulling out his saber, didn't care about the Dialoge, thought the CGI looked good, and thought annakin was a badass/wanted to be like him/get nathalie portman as a gf... And I didn't even know people hated the prequels till i was much older... Now I get this anti white male, feminist bullshit movie, what is a little boy watching sw for the first time supposed to identify with? the girl? the last duel between obi wan and annakin was great, she can never match that... and john boyega is too fucking ugly to identify with if you don't care about race at all
>>
TFA introduces nothing new to the rich universe crafted by George.

>TFA set in a sandworld
>same old "revived" bad buys
>same old "masked" bad guy
>same old "poor, sand person" is good with the force

At least George had interesting explanations for how the universe works (midichlorians, dark side powers, intersting mythos within the lore).

This rehash just borrows bits from the old lore, slaps on some old cast and proceeds to rehash the old lore like it didn't exist.
>>
>>63966776
Exactly.
OP was saying droids don't use the force so their intent can't be sensed but that's bullshit because they sensed the bugs and sense battle droids all the time.
>>
>>63966894
you just described TPM also
>>
>>63966258
I have autism: The post
>>
>>63966258
So traveling throughout hyperspace IS like dusting crops.
>>
>>63966881
Also the world building was great in the prequels, so many new planets and things, i feel like now half the movie was shot on earth, and i liked corruscant etc fuuuuuuuuuuckk
>>
>>63966894
>midichlorians
>interesting explanation
Fuck off, George.
>>
Fuck this board, I'm not even a Star Wars fan but with fucking 20+ star wars thread now occupied with people actually defending the prequels as good movies this board has gotten to be such a fucking pathetic embarrassment.
>>
>>63966941

other than the sand person/world thing, he's right. But then it feels like TFA just wanted to use Tatooine again for an important part of the movie but didn't want to look like it was just setting it on Tatooine again. At least Lucas included Tatooine again for poetic reasons.
>>
>>63966881
>>63966961
You have shit taste.
>>
TFA undid the tone, consistency and everything else from the previous movies.
It's literally fanfic.
>>
>>63966258
How about Jar Jar and Anakin taking out a whole brigade of droids and a whole space station by pure dumb luck? How about Jar Jar altogether?
>>
>>63966979
>"Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you."
>>
>>63967027
You obviously weren't here whenever Game of Thrones was airing.
>>
>>63966979
The midichlorians are not bad at all, I think the only problem with it is that Qui-Gon was able to measure Anakin's midichlorian count.
>>
>>63967138
Never stepped in a GoT thread and ignored whatever threads popped up. Don't remember it being as bad as the Star Wars threads now. Or maybe its just been too long since the last season.
>>
>>63967093
>>63967161
Midichlorians are shit. It's power level nonsense. Plus making the force scientific fact raises a ton of questions like why is it in the original trilogy everyone thought the force was a load of ridiculous nonsense?
>>
>>63967161

The Force is a spiritual thing, the midichlorians are just what connect lifeforms to the transcendent Force.

Lucas and Dave Filoni actually explain the midi-chlorians more fully in the clone wars cartoon, but the way Qui-Gon puts it, the midichlorians and the Force sound like two separate yet interconnected things and of course Force ghosts and bodies disappearing show that the Force is still spiritual in nature.
>>
>>63967234
Are you retarded? Did you miss the whole "almost all Jedis are dead and their entire culture is over" bit of the prequels?
In the OT most people think the force is not real because Jedis literally don't exist anymore.
>>
>>63967221
I'd say it was worse. The Star Wars fever will die down here after a week or so. When Game of Thrones is airing, /tv/ becomes /got/ and gets an even bigger level of rampant shitposting for 10 weeks straight.
>>
>>63966258
Anakin getting laid.
>>
>>63967234
>Plus making the force scientific fact

That's not what they did though. The Force is NOT the midichlorians, the force is both beyond the midichlorians and emanated by the midichlorians, it's the link between the physical and the spiritual.
>>
File: Cuckball.jpg (7 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
Cuckball.jpg
7 KB, 186x271
>>63966881
>Now I get this anti white male, feminist bullshit movie, what is a little boy watching sw for the first time supposed to identify with?

The cuckball. You identify with the little beta orbiter ball that attaches itself to the white female lead and which is helpless as she gets blacked.
>>
>>63967352
The ball is just a Disney-tier clueless puppy, let him be.
>>
>>63966665
He turned off auto-pilot in the middle of the fight.
>>
>>63966674
>sheev hires dooku
>dooku hires trade federation
>trade federation hires jango
>jango hires shapeshifter
>shapeshifter hires robot
>robot hires bugs
>see bugs and find droid
>quest for droid and find shapeshifter
>quest for shapeshifter leads to jango
>quest for jango leads to trade federation
>quest for trade federation leads to dooku

Its like it was written by Bethesda
>>
>>63967300

Maybe, I could honestly see it going that way. Didn't thry ban GoT generals a while back because of the rampant shit posting? Doctor Who still got to keep its generals
>>
>>63967352
she doesn't get blacked though
Finn and Poe are gonna fuck eventually though
>>
>>63966449
Not in the falcon
>>
>>63967408
you could argue it was all Sheev's plan though
>>
>>63966703
>he actually wasn't that skilled at using the Naboo starfighter
He blew up the trade federation commandship, something that professional pilots were unable to do.
>he won the podrace because he was force sensitive and familiar with the tech
If being force sensitive is enough for him to beat professional podracers then there's nothing wrong with Rey being overpowered.
>>
File: got general.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
got general.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>63967413
I make it a point to stay the fuck off of /tv/ whenever Game of Thrones is airing. I honestly don't mind the Star Wars threads. This is nothing compared to /got/.
>>
>>63966258
explaining away force ghosts is gay as hell. why couldn't it just be a nice vision for luke to have? as in they aren't really ghosts, just memories. furthermore, explaining away the clone wars was a bungled mess. star wars isn't science fiction, it is unnecessary to bog it down with technical details.
>>
>>63967402
After slowly figuring out what each button does, he then proceeded to mindlessly shoot droids and fly precariously, he also happened to be an experienced Podracing pilot.
It wasn't exactly a "I never piloted this ship before but I know more about it than the smuggler and his furry boyfriend that happen to have piloted it for their entire lives" plot flaw.
>>
File: 1405435121906.jpg (120 KB, 456x337) Image search: [Google]
1405435121906.jpg
120 KB, 456x337
>>63966258
Is everyone ITT just ignoring the elephant in the room? the "sucking up the sun" in TFA?
>>
>>63967289
>In the OT most people think the force is not real because Jedis literally don't exist anymore.
In the OT Darth Vader is the fucking face of the empire and he regularly uses the force.
>>
>>63966666
get in here boys
>>
>>63966258
>being so contrarian that you think the prequels were good
>>
>>63966894
jett lucas please
>>
>>63967477
Well fuck, maybe its much worse than I was remembering. Whats wrong with this board and spamming multiple threads about the same fucking thing goddamn
>>
>>63967545
He's still obscure as fuck outside the Empire military complex and he doesn't really use the force that often, only to punish stupid generals that don't believe in magic.
>>
>>63967460
That doesn't make Attack of the Clones less retarded.
>>
>>63967352
>sand
Literaly this generation's R2...

Like I said, rehash.
>>
>>63966258
>Point out a single plot flaw in the prequels that are at the same level of nonsense as Rey being a god

Anakin being a god. He single-handedly won the space battle for Naboo and he was like 5 years old. None of those experienced pilots could do it, but this retard with no training just destroyed the CIS capital ship and makes quips while doing it.

Your prequel meme is annoying, kill yourself.
>>
>>63967530
That's another thing I hated in TFA, Jar Jar Abrams tried so hard to one-up everything from the previous movies.
>Yoda 900 years old? Here's orange Yoda, 1000
years old!!
>a planet destroyer the size of a small moon? Here's a whole PLANET that destroys a whole star system in one shot xD!!
>Luke trains for several years and is barely able to do simple Jedi tricks? Here's female Luke that manages to beat Vader 2.0 at his own force game several times!!! xDDD IM A GENIUS
>>
>>63967557

Pre TFA
>prequels are shit
>15 threads a day about them shitting all over them

Post TFA
>g-guys TFA isn't good the prequels are e-even b-better... R-right??

/tv/ is officially dead, yet the kiddies are still fucking trying so hard
>>
>>63967599
It's just whenever a big blockbuster movie or show is out.
>>
>>63967743
I always defended the prequels way before Disney bought the franchise so fuck off.
>>
How did Anakin age like 15 years between episodes 1 and 2 and padme only aged like a month?
>>
>>63967743
Its because TFA showed everyone that they were wrong.

Plus the fact that we will NEVER get the old Star Wars feel back, back when George ran the show.

Now it's just Disney gettings its enterprise hands all over our beloved universe.
>>
>>63966258
Why didn't Obi-Wan force push himself to pass through the energy walls and reach Qui-Gon and Darth Maul faster?
>>
>>63966825
Nobody is paying you to be a faggot so just stop.
>>
>>63967915

All it did was prove that the prequels were more creative than not. They're still shit and didn't have a "star wars" feeling since both trilogies have a feeling to themselves
>>
>>63968038
Yeah, this is a pretty glaring fuck up. At the beginning of the movie Obi-Wan and Qui-Jon used the force to run super fast.
>>
>>63966881
I've never been unfortunate enough to need to identify with a character to enjoy a story
>>
Why should I disprove your weird assumptions? Rey's not a God and you have no idea what distances are travelled in this film versus ANH
>>
>>63967033
>poetic reasons

Excuse me, what? You do realize that poems don't just rhyme, right? That quote is funny for a reason, not because George Lucas was accurately describing poetry
>>
>>63967739
Luke barely trained and was too fucked up emotionally and was too immature to properly use the force. It wasn't until RotJ that he was able to calm his mind and use the force

How do people not get this shit?

Rey, on the other hand, shows more control and doesn't let her emotions get to her. Kylo Ren, on the other hand, isn't able to properly focus his emotions because they're all over the place. He can't focus on hatred and anger because there's still some good in him

Presumably he'll be able to focus his emotions better in the next movie
>>
>>63971228
The whole "dark side is the easy path" thing is that the dark side gives you more physical strength but karma is against you, with "unfair" 1v2 fights and eventual betrayals and shit.
TFA completely turned that around and now suddenly the dark side is physically weaker.
>>
>>63971448
>No. Quicker. Easier. More Seductive.

Not stronger.

Unless you count lucas offscreen saying that anakin went to the dark side because it's stronger.

But Lucas's opinion doesn't mean shit offscreen anymore.
>>
>>63971228

Hell though in RotJ he was still toeing the line. He did use the Force to choke a Gammorean
>>
>>63971848
Basically the perception is that the Dark Side is stronger, but that's really only because the Dark Side is more aggressive and destructive.

And like you said by way of Yoda. Quicker and easier to be strong with bursts of emotion, rather than actually working for it.
>>
>>63971448
It's easier because it's always easier to do the wrong thing, to do the impatient thing, and to rule through fear than to rule with compassion. It's not some fuckin' D&D shit where you get 12 Dark Side Points and can spend those to do 4d12 of lightning damage or some shit
>>
>>63971848
Strong is a relative term.

Anakin saw strength in dark side powers because of the mere fact that it could perform resurrections in its highest levels.

Its true, though, that power, although labeled as dark, is very "gamebreaking" considering it spits at mortality.
>>
>>63971950
>than actually working for it.

I like to think it is more about learning a state of mind. 'calm, at peace' etc.

The problem with the darkside is that it's the cheap way of doing things, and it's addictive.
If you start using the force by force of will, it'll change your personality until it's all you can do and redemption is near impossible.

The only reason for kylo to be weaker in the force than rey is the fact that he's injured and conflicted about the dark side and the light. And is steadily injured more and more throughout the fight.

Of course, who knows how they're gonna have snoke approach his training. I quite liked it how yoda implied jedi training occurs like a knight-errants journey. You know all you need to, and the next thing for you is to just grow.

Rey is a complete mary sue though.
>>
>>63972023
True, vader keeps himself alive through pure force of hate. [spoilers]And a defibrilator or whatever.[/spoilers]

But then Obiwan straight up dissapears and becomes a force ghost. I'd like to see a Jedi stay alive through the force like yoda.

In the EU pre-prequels, Vader was trying to learn how to regenerate his burned body. We haven't really seen any Jedi do any healing outside of EU and videogame shit.
>>
>>63972250
Luke only beat Vader after getting angry though.
>>
>>63966881
HAHAHAHA

I strongly identify with Rey's want for adventure and a better life, but her attachments keeping her around in a loneky job that she hates.

As a kid I still would have thought Rey was fucking cool. She's a badass.
>>
>>63966512
Holy kek
>>
>>63972636
Luke wasn't calm at all the entire fight. He was also at a complete disadvantage trying to convince vader to come back to the light side.

Also, Vader was trying to make luke angry so that he'd join the dark side.

Sure, Luke beat vader, but he didn't really win the fight because he used the dark side.
>>
>>63972521
>force like yoda.
Jesus christ I am so tired.
I meant a jedi staying alive through the force like vader.
>>
>>63966548

>...b.but Anakin was a Mary Sue

No he wasn't you fucking morons.

Mary Sue's aren't future baby killing, force choking, embodiment of evil mass murderers.

Everyone as a viewer knew this already.
>>
>>63971228
Reys total persona and attitude is a b line straight to the darkside.
>>
>>63973206
We still don't know Rey's future.
>>
>>63973269

That is literally the only way to redeem her shit character
>>
>>63966548
Being a savant at piloting=/= being perfect at everything.

And everyone already knew that Anakin was the best damn star-pilot in the galaxy.

The problem with anakin is that he was made to be the "chosen one" as of the prequel trilogy.
Which isn't a mary-sue thing as much as a boring monomyth hero which we get all the time.
>>
>>63973301
But for now she is a Mary Sue
>>
>>63973301

That is why having her be so ridiculously overpowered and perfect is just bad writing
>>
>>63973301
I'm entirely worried she's going to fufill the prophecy of the prequel trilogy. I wish they would do a special edition of the prequels and retcon the entirety of the chosen one.
>>
>>63973357
>monomyth hero

Who was the central arch enemy of the OT? Lucas was brilliant.
>>
>>63973340
That's why I think both Ren and Rey are going to be sith and some other jedi will come out to stop them.
>>
>>63966258
the prequels are the best.

Obi wan kenobi is the best.
>>
>>63973443
I agree with you. But I don't feel as if vader at any point needed to be made the chosen one.
He didn't need a stupid prophecy or a title.
He just needed to be a jedi.
>>
>>63973469
Underage, go away.
>>
>>63973437
?
Anakin already fulfilled it.
>>
>>63973460
>poe & finn vs rey & ren?
>>
>>63973516
No Lukes real son or daughter
>>
>>63966478
post-irony is a dangerous game
>>
>>63973490
And now out of nowhere there's snoke and ren.

Doesn't look too fufilled to me.

But when a girl with a mysterious past and is a savant in the fucking force comes out of nowhere I get really fucking worried luke's gonna say, "actually grrl, yu the chosen 1."
>>
>>63973541
I don't think luke is gonna have offspring. Since it goes against the new jedi code and EU is all retconned to shit.
>>
>>63967423

rey enhanced it with her repairs
>>
Welcome to my world children...

It is good to know that it isn't just me, that those horrible prequels hold just as much nostalgia for your generation as the original films did for mine. Now you are old enough to have some nostalgia goggles for the star wars of your youth and anything after it is going to disappoint you.

Stay butthurt /tv/ , never change.
>>
>>63973599
TFA is not canon.
>>
>>63973714
>nostalgia
fuck you and this word, I still watch all the star wars made by Lucas.
>>
File: star_wars_trailer-620x412.jpg (58 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_trailer-620x412.jpg
58 KB, 620x412
>>63973821
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little hammerhead? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Jedi academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Kashyyyk, and I have over 3000 confirmed kills. I am trained in the ways of the force and I’m the top swordsman in the entire Order. You are nothing to me but just another Marksman-H combat remote. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this or any other star system, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the comm-systems? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the galaxy and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the space storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Jedi Order and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass out of this galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>63966875
Are you seriously trying to say bounty hunters haven't been written to be at least challenging to jedi?
>>
>>63967915
This. Instead of getting a quality Star wars movie, Disney opted to make Twilight in space.
>>
File: 1285153234105.gif (655 KB, 130x98) Image search: [Google]
1285153234105.gif
655 KB, 130x98
>>63966512
>Window
>>
>>63973357
Being a chosen one is very much a Mary Sue thing

Mary Sues are always precious snowflakes, engage in sickening romance, and are talked about by other characters incessantly

Not to mention that he was a virgin birth

Get over TFA, nerds. George is 12 times the hack Abrams is
>>
>>63966258
Anakin was literally a midochlorian, immaculate conception of the force as a person.

Are you serious?
>>
>>63976056
What about it?
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.