[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Post One thing that's never addressed in adventure movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (2 MB, 1243x1537) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1243x1537
>Post One thing that's never addressed in adventure movies

How often do these people shower? Like more often then not these characters are out and about days, if not weeks at a time. It's never even hinted or alluded that they've washed themselves. Take Rey for instance. On a planet with very limited water resources, how often do you think she gets properly cleaned? I love Rey but her snatch probably reeks like the corpses of 1000 rotten fish. Always running, always sweating. You think maybe Kylo was thinking to himself when he was face to face with her "God, this bitch stinks!"
Just my autistic thoughts
>>
It's actually bacteria that causes sweat to smell.
Since bacteria in SW = midiclorians, the more you sweat the more Forceā„¢ you have.
>>
File: 1438034951189.jpg (21 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1438034951189.jpg
21 KB, 160x160
Who actually believes Rey always found scrap to sell, every single day?
My theory is that while Rey is a good scavenger, there were many weeks where she found nothing or too little that is salvageable at all.

In those weeks she was almost starving. Her body is already burning a lot of calories because of where she lives and what she does all day, so she really needs these little rations.

The implications here, of course, are that from time to time Rey saw no other option than to sell herself to some alien scum at Niima station. Yeah it wasn't always sex, most of the time it was probably enough to give a quick handjob or blowjob to someone so they'd give her half a ration and she'd survive for bit longer until she found some crap to sell, but still.. she found the whole experience extremely degrading and she hated it. It wasn't uncommon for her to have a tear running down her cheek while she had a fat alien cock stuck in her throat.
>>
Rey does look like she smells of stale piss, it's true.
>>
>>63964643
>Her one chapter flaw that negates her Mary Sue status
In okay with this
>>
she probably rubs herself in sand or some shit

also normally people in envirements like this dont smell really. Its like the body adapted.
>>
When do they take bathroom breaks?
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 491x713
>>63965211
>sand people don't smell that bad
Kebab leave
>>
Her character will only make sense if there is a lot of back story revealed in later films.
Who dumped her there? Who are her parents? Who trained her in engineering and combat? Why does she not have a deep tan on a fucking desert planet....
Why is she not employed as an engineer?
>>
>>63964552
Have you ever been on a long hiking trip or an expedition?
No, people don't get to shower.
No, it isn't a big deal.
When everyone smells, no one smells it.
>>
>>63965344

>Who trained her in engineering and combat?

Empoyers and rapists, respectively.
>>
>>63965344
>Why is she not employed as an engineer?
She refused to have sex with Unkar Plutt, so he made sure she didn't find another job anywhere, and low-balled her on her rations in the hope that she'd become desperate for some side money.
>>
>>63965351
I'm pretty sure first order troops and even resistance fighters have shower facilities
>>
>>63964552
Smell of sweat has to do with genetics as well. A lot of South Koreans have no smell when perspirating
>>
>>63964552

I bet her feet smell too. She never took those massive boots off.
>>
>>63965581
Let's say someone were to somehow obtain, maybe win the auction for them or something, the boots Daisy wore all the time when filming ep 7 while being Rey.

I mean would they have been cleaned before the auction or something? There'd be all sorts of sweat and stuff from Daisy in these, she must've spent a long time in them with her feet. That'd be really nasty right.
What do you guys think? Would they be crazy enough to sell them unwashed?
>>
>>63965558

this is absolute horseshit
>>
>>63965558
Lol no that's a milk thing especially cow milk that's why chinks hated Mongols so much
>>
>>63965608

They probably would be washed, but it's worth some anon trying to bid for them anyway, just to check. And then post pics.
>>
Why do you love her? She is a shit character?
>>
What are the odds of Daisy selling her used panties on eBay after filming is complete?
>>
File: 1450728271131.png (569 KB, 350x403) Image search: [Google]
1450728271131.png
569 KB, 350x403
>>63964643
>this pasta again
>>
>>63966185
Because I love her potential. If she ends up turning to the dark side because she's the daughter of Snoke aka Plagius, born of medichlorians, it would explain why she's so proficient in the first movie
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.