[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What'd you guys think of this? Aside from shoving feminist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: JESSICA_JONES[1].jpg (73 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
JESSICA_JONES[1].jpg
73 KB, 500x740
What'd you guys think of this?

Aside from shoving feminist agenda, I found it to be breddy gud.
>>
Her face really annoys me.
>>
File: 38883184.jpg (122 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
38883184.jpg
122 KB, 740x493
I thought it was decent. Some episodes were good, some bad. 6/10
>>
Dropped after 5 eps
It's not bad, but it's boring and just not worth it

the IMDB rating is hilarious
>>
>>63964370
holy fucking giraffe
>>
>>63964610
People can adjust photos on the internet now.
>>
I liked watching her unnecessarily long sex scene with a black bull
>>
Saying this series has a feminist agenda is like saying Brokeback Mountain was pro-gay.
>>
Tennant was amazing, even when they decided he should go full retard at the end.

also them doing shit to make it seem like kilgrave was always wrong was a bit much, his parents should have been trying to experiment on him and that sincere moment with JJ should have stayed that way
>>
File: Innocent anime girl.jpg (55 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
Innocent anime girl.jpg
55 KB, 301x267
I've wanted to see her blacked since 'Don't trust le bitch in that apartment'
10/10
>>
Kinda wish the series had really become "Jessica and Kilgrave fight crime". Would've been GOAT.
>>
BIG
>>
>>63964742
this, would've been way more interesting
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 960x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 960x738
Starting to think death by snu snu wouldn't be thaaat bad.
>>
I thought the first half of the season was pretty fucking boring. Slower and repetitive.
The second half was way more enjoyable and I ended up liking the show overall.
>>
>>63964775
JUICY
>>
MEMES
>>
>that "I belong in supermax!" scene
I get that they were trying to make JJ look stupid but holy fuck she sounded like an 8 year old here
>>
>>63964199
>LE SO EDGY SO GRIEVING SO INSANELY WICKED WITH HER ALCOHOLISM!1 xD
It's time to go back to reddit
>>
I hate to be that guy but this show would've been better without the negro. Should've been 8 episodes long, 10 tops. Same with Daredevil. Tennant was great though.
>>
>>63965592
I've never visited that website in my entire life.

Why are you so angry about this? I really thought she was good for the role, she made it natural, she's also a qt. Why is everyone bothered that she get's slammed by a black dude? Does make you insecure?
>>
>>63964881
Agreed.
>>
was it raep tho?
>>
>>63964647
The original isn't much off pal
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.