[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something he can't do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is there something he can't do?
>>
Deliver a bad performance.
>>
guy just cares about getting paid.
gotta respect that.
>>
>>63964124
Who? Mario Van Peebles?
>>
>>63964124

Is Quint in this?
>>
>>63964124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9S41Kplsbs

like a doll's eyes...
>>
Do the sharks get Tom Jane this time?
>>
File: nicolas cage range.jpg (783 KB, 952x700) Image search: [Google]
nicolas cage range.jpg
783 KB, 952x700
>>63964124
>>
>>63964124
National Treasure 3. Why leave 2 on a cliffhanger if you are not committed to the third one?
>>
At noon on the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us, he swung in low and he saw us. He was a young pilot, a lot younger than Mr. Hooper... anyway he saw us and come in low. And three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and start to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened. Waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water, three hundred and sixteen men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the 29th 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.
>>
>his face

I just realized that cage will be picked to play trump in the inevitable biopic
>>
>>63966084

>The Rock performance that high on the brilliance meter

Why, he was a pretty typical boring protagonist, with the oldest most boring motivation, "must protect muh wife."

Ed Harris is who carried that movie.
>>
>>63964124
good movies.
>>
>>63966251

>implying Trump wont become a Stalin like dictator who hand picks the best looking actors like Fassbender and Pitt to play him in his propaganda bio pics that glorify his past.
>>
>>63966426

>implying that's not better than some 4,000 yr old j00 fuck that wants us to be yuropoor
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.