[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw this last night, and I felt everyone was super gullible,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: poo_demon.jpg (63 KB, 677x460) Image search: [Google]
poo_demon.jpg
63 KB, 677x460
Saw this last night, and I felt everyone was super gullible, including Finn, about how Poe miraculously survived the TIE crash with LOL K C'MON PAL. I'm sure he's really dead and replaced by a clone who'll betray everyone in Episode 8.
>>
Everybody figured it out. Just like everybody figured out that Phasma is going to be the Jango Fett of SW8. The script wasn't subtle about it.
>>
He was supposed to be killed off, Jew Jew changed it after speaking to Isaac but obviously was too lazy to write a scene showing him surviving and just wrote him in later scenes with a quick "I survived" line.
>>
>>63963239
>betray everyone after their main weapon has already been destroyed

What's the point?
>>
>>63963286
With all the hype about Phasma, beyond "I'm a girl stormtrooper, silly boys~", Phasma was a lame letdown.
>>
J.J. just changed his mind about killing him in that crash at the last second, so there weren't many places they could include him anymore.
>>
>>63963348
He gained their confidence. Or he's going to get triggered to backstab his friends.
>>
>>63963373
Sounds positively stupid enough to be a First Order plan.
>>
yeah i dont get what happened, how was he meant to have survived that?
>>
>the bad guys cloned Poe then had him infiltrate the resistance and helped them destroy their planet weapon

Fucking hell
>>
>>63963350
She had the exact same story arc as Boba in the OT, but in 1 movie.
>>
>>63963620

The same way Finn did
>>
>>63963331
The one thing Jew Jew did right. Poe is an awesome character
>>
File: sheev.jpg (23 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
23 KB, 400x250
Miss me yet?
>>
I don't get why people are finding his story hard to believe. He said he got thrown from the ship... so did Finn, he just happened to have landed closer to the wreckage.
>>
>>63964126
and finn just took his excuse though?
like "oh lol its cool i just crawled out before you and survived in the desert"
>>
>>63963239
he said he was thrown out the ship, when Finn goes to the front of the ship is there any indication that he could or couldn't have been thrown from the ship?
>>
>>63964337

Neither of them "crawled out" dumbass, did you even watch the movie? Finn woke up on an ejected seat connected to a parachute. It can be assumed the same thing happened to Poe but somewhere farther away from the crash and he woke up either earlier or later than Finn.
>>
>>63964337
Poe says he was thrown from the ship you fucking idiot.

WHY DO YOU NORMIES FUCKING WATCH THESE MOVIES WHEN YOU BREAK UP A SWEAR TRYING TO THINK OF THINGS THAT WERE SAID OUT LOUD IN THR GODDAMN MOVIE.
>>
>>63964315

Yeah, who knows the timeline of when Finn woke up and Poe left. He could have used his jacket to escape the burning Tie Fighter and left possibly hours before before Finn even woke up let alone started walking there. Plus Poe could have gone in the opposite direction that Finn went and ended up in another small settlement. The desert is a huge fucking place.

>>63964422

Or this other scenario could have happened. Again, the desert is a big place. Poe could have done the same thing Finn did, walked over to the Tie Fighter and took Finn for dead and just kept walking to try and find BB-8.

It would have been awesome if the Poe and Finn found Rey together, but it was probably because of this >>63963351 that we ended up not getting more Poe and Finn moments which were honestly the highlight of the beginning of the movie. Hopefully we'll get more Poe screentime next movie.
>>
>>63964529

I'm pretty sure from what Poe says it's supposed to be implied when he woke up he didn't see any TIE fighter, or anything. He says something along the lines of "I was thrown out, when I woke up it was night and there was nothing around."
>>
>>63964598

Yeah, I know it's implied he got ejected too. I was just stating both scenarios and how they could have easily missed each other pretty much.

Also, talking about Poe. Jesus, that fucker is OP as hell. That assault in Maz Kanata's place he straight up destrouyed more than 10 Tie Fighters like nothing.
>>
>>63963331
Was it before or after the first teaser?
>>
>>63963707
they just did that so the resistance would trust him.
>>
File: adam-driver.jpg (174 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
adam-driver.jpg
174 KB, 1280x853
>>63963707
There is another Starkiller base. Bigger and better.
>>
>>63964505
Finn was thrown from the ship, by an ejector seat. Now not only are you bad at understanding plot, but understanding english too.
>>
>>63964901

>Its the size of a system
>Uses the gravitational energies to create a superweapon using its 3 planets to focus the beam that can destroy multiple systems in its path.
>>
>>63963239

I think it was more bizarre that Finn assumed Poe was dead and told everyone else as much. When he looked into the wreckage and pulled out Poe's jacket, I assumed he saw his burnt corpse in the cockpit, which clearly wasn't the actual case. So why the fuck did Finn not notice that he ejected miles away from the crash site and extrapolate that the same thing may have happened to Poe when he didn't find his body in the wreckage?
>>
>>63964901
>weapon that turns it's entire planet into Muslims.
>Entire galaxy and Jedi order surrender.
>>
Why do people think he died? His body wasn't in the TIE fighter, besides his jacket
>>
so will the Deathstar 4.0 make an appearance during episode IX?
>>
>>63965106
He's a stormtrooper
>>
>>63963239
I wish Chewie went on more of a rampage
>>
>>63966656

>Luke builds Chewie a giant broadsword Lightsaber
>he fuckes up several Stormtroopers and Kylo's day with it.

Fuck it, Finn got to use one, why not throw Chewie a lightsaber to swing around.
>>
>>63964753

Idk what the first teaser was but it was presumably before filming but after writing had started.
>>
Finn did a pretty shitty job of looking around after the crash.

>I'm clear of the wreckage and fine
>that other dude is definitely in the wreckage, which is now gone forever
>i'm leaving
>>
>>63963331
It's almost as if JJ wanted to make the audience think Poe died.
>>
>>63965106
Because it was expected brother
>>
>>63967079

But he's in layer scenes in the trailers, anyone who watched them knew he wasn't dead.

And.you've got to admit it was a bit jarring to just have him appear in his x-wing cockpitwith no explanation until the proper closure scene with Finn 10 mins later
>>
>>63967062

why do you people seriously watch these movies when your this fucking stupid?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.