[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAGE AT STAR WARS REVIEWERS THREAD FUCK THEM ALL /tv/, FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 82.jpg (109 KB, 336x333) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
109 KB, 336x333
RAGE AT STAR WARS REVIEWERS THREAD
FUCK THEM ALL /tv/, FUCK THEM ALL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3tTkIUVRbo
FUCK THIS BITCH IN HER STUPID FUCKING FACE

I'VE SPENT THE LAST DAY SEARCHING FOR ANYONE THAT SEES THESE MOVIES AS I SEE THEM, FEELS THE WAY I FEEL, AND I FOUND THIS.
THIS!
RLM WAS BAD ENOUGH, BUT EVERYONE IS GIVING THIS MOVIE A FREE PASS BECAUSE, "He at least it isn't the prequels, am I right?"
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK THEM THIS MOVIE IS AS BAD AS REVENGE OF THE SITH.
>>
>>63962830
wewlad
>>
>>63962830
>free pass because it ain't a prequel

Basically that's it
>>
>>63962905
WORST THING I HEARD IN MY TRAVELS WAS FROM TWO BEST FRIENDS' REVIEW
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING HELL THE BALD MIDGET SAID HE WATCH ALL THE PLINKETT REVIEWS TO KNOW WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR AND SAW ZERO OF THEM IN TFA.
ZERO ERRORS ACCORDING TO THAT FAT PIECE OF SHIT
FUCK
>>
Tarantino didn't dislike the movie itself

he doesn't like Disney's practices and that its still gonna be a competitor for him
>>
>>63962966
Remember it ain't worth it f4m. Normies already moved on and many of them were "meh" after the movie.

Whatever we may think, ship's sailed, JJ did what he did and we can't go back.

We'll forever have ANH 2.0 safecashgrab le being nerd is cwool
>>
>>63962830

>mfw glib facsimile
>>
SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTER MATE
>>
>people like interracial white womyn with black men
The cuckening is real
>>
Lol, grab ur dictionaries guis. These reviewers use big words so dey must be doody-heads.
>>
>being so upset that other people can find joy in things while you're sitting in your home alone and depressed

keep crying bitch nigga
>>
>>63962830

who is this cunt and why is she so smug about her opinion?
>>
THE ONLY REASON KEKANTINO DISLIKES THIS MOVIE IS BECAUSE HIS FILM GOT KEKED OUT OF HIS FAVORITE CINEMA BY IT.
>>
God. This board is filled with insufferable cunts like you, OP. I guarantee you're no older than, what, 19?

Honestly what happened to make so many of so edgy and cynical? Is film the only thing you have knowledge on so you use it to feel superior to "plebs" or something? In the 8 years I've been coming to this site it has never been more angst filled.

For fuck sake, stop acting like god damn children about everything. OP, we both know you went into TFA looking for things to hate on instead of giving it an honest chance.
>>
>>63963819
No op

You're a fuccboi
>>
So it's legit, Tarantino legit has autism
>>
>>63963882
A prime example of the intelligence of the average /tv/ poster. Well done!
>>
>>63963819
>God. This board is filled with insufferable cunts like you, OP. I guarantee you're no older than, what, 19?
>Honestly what happened to make so many of so edgy and cynical? Is film the only thing you have knowledge on so you use it to feel superior to "plebs" or something? In the 8 years I've been coming to this site it has never been more angst filled.
>For fuck sake, stop acting like god damn children about everything. OP, we both know you went into TFA looking for things to hate on instead of giving it an honest chance.

I'm sorry, but is the new trilogy already over? Oh, that's right. It isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only begun. Does not having the neckbeard audience count as bad? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when it's not over? But you know what? Star Wars is still a huge cultural phenomenon. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the new trilogy kicks ass. Oh look at that, new Rogue One footage. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-TFA topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the SW because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fans on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>63962830
>TFA can do no wrong

She needs to be shot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.