[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Dun Goofed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Mocking Intensifies.jpg (77 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
Mocking Intensifies.jpg
77 KB, 400x291
I messed up, /tv/

>first day of Film Studies
>teacher asks what our favorite films of all time are
>lot of Inceptions and Citizen Kanes
>jokingly say The Ridiculous Six in a serious tone
>"Oh? Do tell, what is it about The Ridiculous Six that qualifies as excellent, in your opinion?
>hot girls in class all start talking excitedly
>all the guys in the class start roasting me
>professor thinks I am an full blown retard
>now have to write an essay defending The Ridiculous Six as literally the greatest film of all time

Now I have to write a 15 page essay about how good The Ridiculous Six is. What did I do to deserve this?
>>
Just fill up all the pages with
BIG
BLACK
DINGUS
>>
>>63962143
Copy paste 4chain meymey
>>
>>63962143
underage
>>
Post the essay when you are done, I love writing stuff like that
>>
Could be worse, you could have said Drive
>>
>>63962143
I'll write it for you anon, tell me your email so I can send it to you.
>>
just say you got confused and actually recommend the Magnificent Seven
>>
>>63962256
[email protected]
>>
We'll help you op. One word at a time:
JUST
>>
>>63962373
watch
>>
Dropout, get refund, come back in a few years and hope the professor forgets who you are. It's the only way. In the mean time, stop being a fucking retard.
>>
>>63962272
>the Magnificent Seven
or the hateful 8 :^)
>>
>>63962450
Maybe Deep space 9
>>
>>63962143
My sides, anon.
>>
>>63962450
Christ Id rather recommend oceans 13 before that bollox
>>
>>63962143
Just say you meant the Hateful 8. They are both "verbs followed by a number" that came out around the same time and you confused the names
>>
Just write "this is reddit, this is memes" with your own shit for 15 pages. Make sure to smear some of the shit on your own teeth and then smile when you hand it in
>>
Easy. Approach it from the hipster angle. It's a post modern masterpiece parodying a flick before it came out, stars washed up losers making offensive and plain bad jokes in brave defiance of PC culture, it's funded by Netflix instead of a big studio so there's a indie angle to it, and of course there's Adam Sandler - a fallen hero or a man who has everything and now does what he loves with his friends?

Trust me, I studied 4 years of English (didn't finish, too lazy), you can squeeze at least five pages without even trying.
>>
>>63962143
Defend Adam Sandler like no man has ever defended another man before. Be inspired by his character acting, his artistry in storytelling. Captivate your teacher by following through with full retard opinions. Offer to read it in-front of your class. Disregard all power levels and be the magnificent contrarian you were born to be. You have one job in life now, anon. Don't let us down.
>>
>>63962394
Dingus
>>
>>63962549
this.

If you take the angle he's throwing your way, you can squeeze 3 or 4 pages alone just from the introduction to what you hope to accomplish
>>
>>63962143
This pasta works better if you paste it in September, you know.
>>
>>63962143
I'm sure Armond White likes the film. Just copy/paste his review
>>
>>63962143
>first day of Film Studies
>lot of Inceptions and Citizen Kanes
>I start laughing hysterically
>whole class goes silent, everyone is staring at me while im banging my fist on the desk howling like a hyena at how inept and uncultured my class mates are regarding cinema
>"What are you laughing at Anon?"
>"The teacher asked for your favorite FILM, not flick..."
>Most of the class stares at me in silence, some of the girls whisper amongst each other falsely pretending to hide their giggles
>"For example; Vertigo was widely considered a cinematic masterpiece, one of Hitchcocks greatest creations. The interplay between raw emotion and cold calculating detective work analogizes to the common mans struggle betwixt the search for a fulfilled happy life and a productive one with fiscal certitude in the 20th century"
>"That's very interesting... anon" the teacher says in a concerned voice
>I stand up abruptly and turn my head away from the class as my trench coat whips around my black jeans and runners
>Tilt my head so the brim of my fedora casts a shadow over my eyes
>Mumbling to myself so that nobody can make out my words but know I'm probably saying something insightful; "I should have known I was above this film class, adios my friends"
>"What?" the teacher says
>I walk out of the class, never to return

>Apply to and receive a job at Red Letter Media later that day
>>
>>63962474
or 10 things I hate about you
>>
>>63962492

Sort of like how you confused adjectives for verbs
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.