[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if stuck in a 'Room' with Brie Larson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (620 KB, 624x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
620 KB, 624x330
What would you do if stuck in a 'Room' with Brie Larson for 7 years?
>>
>>63961485
If I was a prisoner? Try and escape with her.

I love how we don't really get much information as to how she got into Room other than she was probably kidnapped.
>>
>>63961485
Try and become close with her and eventually hopefully engage in intercourse; given her consent giving a stronger, more passionate feeling causing larger orgasams for us both
>>
>>63961485
shit because Im gay.
>>
nothing

she's stupid and retarded
>>
>>63961485
anything except actually watch that movie.
>>
>>63961485
You don't really want to know...
>>
>>63961485
somehow get cucked
>>
is there a screener for this yet? i really wanna see it
>>
feed her eggs.
>>
why did you put quotes around room?
>>
I would murder her because she would probably complain about how hard she has it and that I wouldn't understand because I'm a man.
>>
Fuck her pussy and ass hole all the time and keep punching her in the belly when she gets pregnant to induce a miscarriage so I can fuck her pussy and ass hole some more without some kid ruining her body
>>
>>63961717
Under-fucking-rated
>>
>>63961485
Run out of things to talk about.
Fuck when she gets desperate
Quietly celebrate because she's my celebrity crush
>>
>>63961852
>>63961717
typical redditors
>>
>>63962033
I was there for that thread Anon, were you?
>>
>>63962095
You sure were in one of the daily ylyl threads that post this same pic everytime so you can reference in every opportunity you get and feel like an epic channer
>>
M-ma
>>
File: 1439531264658.gif (895 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1439531264658.gif
895 KB, 500x250
>>63961717
>>
>>63961485
Probably seriously freak out at being kidnapped and locked in a room with some Hollywood actress.

Later I'd ask if Michael Cera is a nice person. I'm genuinely curious.
>>
Lick, kiss, and suck on her sexy feet
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.