[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about Sith Jar Jar theory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: geiFioR.png (611 KB, 512x723) Image search: [Google]
geiFioR.png
611 KB, 512x723
What does /tv/ think about Sith Jar Jar theory?
>>
My dog has the same eyes, does that mean he's been a Sith lord this whole time?
>>
>>63961362
A SITH LORD?
>>
>>63961362
https://youtu.be/8yy3q9f84EA

We may never know
>>
>>63961362
If what you told me is true you will have gained my trust.
>>
if there are only 2 sith at a time why is everyone afraid of them.
>>
>>63961321
R _ d d _ t

Do you wanna buy a vowel?
>>
>>63961413
What about Maul and Dooku? Weren't they both Sith and under Palpatine?
>>
>>63961524
I thought Sheev took Dooku as a apprentice after Maul died.
>>
>>63961561
That makes sense, I thought they were both under him at the same time.
>>
>>63961321
I agree that Jar Jar Abrams is a sith lord hell bent on ruining star wars with plot holes, action, and mary sues
>>
>>63961628
Two unders is imposible anon, even for a sith lord.
>>
>>63961407
Huh.. That was actually very convincing.
>>
>>63961321
Reading too far into something that's not there.

Would it have been a good idea to have a poetic dark side analogue to Yoda and seed them in the background as a heroic character before a twist reveal? Yes.

Would having an "Emperor's Shadow" character who functions as the brains behind Sheev's brawn, more versed in the mystical side of the Force, survive the events of the PT and OT and live on to be the villain of the ST be a stronger plot point than whoever Snoke is? Yes.

Would it have been better to never invent the fucking retarded rule of two and leave this as a possibility? Yes.

But none of that matters because none of it's true. Jar-Jar was always the funny innocent character there for the babies. There's no way in hell he was conceived as anything but.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.