[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: The Force Awakens was generally speaking a pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 9oZKicO.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9oZKicO.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1080
Star Wars: The Force Awakens was generally speaking a pretty good movie, but WHY THE FUCK did they have Kylo Ren be handily beat by Rey and saved by deus-ex nature from death? This is the start of the trilogy and the villain is already a joke. You're supposed to build him as a big threat to be beat in the last movie.

And why did they not save up the Starkiller base's destruction until the last episode? Are they seriously gonna build another even bigger Starkiller for episode IX? Or two more, one for each episode? Come the fuck on.
>>
>>63959558
Try watching the movie and you'll see why.

sage
>>
>>63959558
because it's generally speaking a pretty good movie
>>
1. the point is that Kylo never got his full training. he is weak and naive taunted by the ghost of Vader, but still has so far to go
2. he was already a joke before hat encounter
3. that was kinda lame yeah but I'm sure they have a plan.
>>
>>63959558
I don't think you were supposed to take Kylo Ren seriously. That comes later. Same with Phasma.

Rey, on the other hand, you have to buy as amazing right off the bat - so the fall is more heartbreaking.
>>
>>63959637
>Rey, on the other hand, you have to buy as amazing right off the bat - so the fall is more heartbreaking.
100% this.
Next movie they're going to Empire her SO bad.
>>
>I don't think you were supposed to take Kylo Ren seriously
Did you forget the first half of the movie where he's great?
>>
>>63959827
Do you think that we can expect Slave Rey or Rape Survivor Rey as an action figure?
>>
>>63959983
Did you forget that that was before he took off te mask?
>>
>>63960053
So?
>>
>>63959558
I think you're forgetting that he was shot by chewie and already injured by Finn. If you can't remember that and realize that he would have kicked her ass without being injured, you're retarded
>>
>>63960416
It was extremely painful
>>
>>63959605
That was obvi Snokes making up a fake Vader to get Kylo to do what he wanted.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.