[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: d.png (30 KB, 543x190) Image search: [Google]
d.png
30 KB, 543x190
Is she right /tv/?
>>
>>63959085
>globally appealing
>bombed everywhere not white

'globally appealing' is a euphemism for 'appealing to american minorities'
>>
But Asians hated it for including so many black people.
>>
>>63959085
no, the japs hated it

it finished behind ghost pokemon in ticket sales there
>>
A "globally appealing" story is completely empty. Imagine a movie that appeals and is understood by everyone. It has to be completely brain-dead and devoid of any sort of moral standing. You reduce the movie to nothing but simple violence since anyone can understand violence. The best SW movie, ESB is the least "globally appealing" since it actually focuses on a few key aspects rather than attempt to be a universal product for everyone.
>>
File: 1449207025010.png (286 KB, 500x843) Image search: [Google]
1449207025010.png
286 KB, 500x843
>>63959169
>no, the japs hated it
Based Japs. They've yet to open the floodgates to Islam culture.
>>
>>63959161
So did mexican teenagers, as per my overheard conversation earlier today.

They are forcing this meme because they know it won't be as successful as they think. SJW paranoia is their built in excuse for a less than expected outcome.
>>
>>63959085
When did she get out of prison? Are they allowed new childrens flicks at the penitentiary? I though they had to rewatch Flubber again and again or some shit.
>>
She is as right as she is beautiful.

In other words, no.
>>
>>63959085
>a movie needs non-white people to be globally appealing

fucking racist
>>
>>63959085
What is she even saying? That sentence doesn't even make sense. Is she autistic?
>>
>>63959287
I don't get it either. Can't a movie appeal to you if it has characters not of the same color as you? I didn't even give a shit that most people in ESB were white until some buttmad SJW drove it as a negative point. Can we also start to shit on other cultures for having too many brown people in their movies?
>>
>>63959229
The greatest wrestle that ever lived is Japanese and a Muslim.

A storm is brewing, and Japan will not be prepared.
>>
>>63959329
Japan knows what it's doing. Islam and the multiculturalism meme can't touch it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.