[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sith and jedi keep ruining the galaxy over their petty sectarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1407937283180.png (36 KB, 690x539) Image search: [Google]
1407937283180.png
36 KB, 690x539
>sith and jedi keep ruining the galaxy over their petty sectarian squablle
>religion is still ruining the world in an advanced space fairing society

Does it ever end?
>>
>>63958540

Has the force ever been in balance?
>>
>>63958540
>religion is still ruining the world in an advanced space fairing society

You mean humanity is ruining the world.

Religion is simply an extension of our base desires and fears.
>>
>>63958540

The Swtor agent storyline dealt with this exact problem where various spy agencies were basically working together to curtail the insanity that is force users running amok.

It was pretty decent actually
>>
>>63958569

me and your mom balanced our forces last night
>>
>>63958598
Except humans aren't the only ones that can use the force.
>>
They're two faces of the same coin, and people are just flipping it over and over.
>>
File: Sheev attack.webm (2 MB, 950x404) Image search: [Google]
Sheev attack.webm
2 MB, 950x404
It doesn't matter how many times either of them get wiped out. Some new fuck has to come along and ruin everything.
>>
Oh my science
>>
>>63958540
More like the skywalker family keeps producing a bunch of genocidal cubts that cause (or help) untolds amount of pain and suffering to an entire galaxy.

Although if the people in the SW were sensible they would crack down on the space wizards too.
>>
>>63959207
*cunts
>>
All force sensitives need to be purged tbqh
>>
*tips space fedora*
>>
dont even know where to start with this post
>>
>>63958540
Religion is foundation of society, with out religion there is only chaos and anarchy, name one modern day civilization that built its foundation with out the help of religion ?
>>
>>63958540
>religion is still ruining the world
lol another person who doesn't understand the difference between religion and politics
>>
>>63959290

Wipe them all out, except 1 Jedi and 1 Sith, freeze them in carbonite and then bury them somewhere where they will never be discovered or escape. So the force remains in perpetual balance but nobody has to deal with their nonsense.
>>
>>63958540
>>religion is still ruining the world in an advanced space fairing society
in a world where it's all real though.

perfectly reasonable
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.