[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many stormtrooper and crew member died on starkiller base?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: star_wars_villains.jpg (66 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_villains.jpg
66 KB, 640x347
How many stormtrooper and crew member died on starkiller base?

Are the rebel real that evil and think it's morally ok to kill hundred, if not thousands of lives with no question?
>>
>>63957783
a glib facsimile
>>
It's a good thing Finn's moral crisis didn't extend to the young men and women he grew up with. I'm sure there was plenty more innocent and good natured janitors and the like on the Death Star 3.0.

This is the problem when you humanise one storm trooper but then continue to have the rest of them play the role as the faceless soldiers of the evil Empire.
>>
>>63957783
>Are the rebel real that evil and think it's morally ok to kill hundred, if not thousands of lives with no question?
Starkiller base destroyed a few planets.
One looked like Coruscant which has a population of 1 trillion.

1 trillion lives
vs
Thousands of lives
>>
>>63957960

thats like that for everyone. the numbers get big enough they are just fucking numbers and not people
>>
What I'd like to know is why the explosion was so small? If they had just absorbed the energy of a sun, where did that energy go?
>>
>>63957783

when they compared the death star to the base it was like a gazillion times bigger, so probably like 50 million at least
>>
Didn't they evac as soon as they knew the base was going to explode? I think a very small percentage of FO soldiers actually died there.
>>
>>63958033
it turned into a new sun, it didn't explode
>>
>>63957783
>fin defects after killing 20 peasants
>cheers when the stormtroopers he grew up with (who we can assume were removed from their families like him) are killed

>captain phasma actually de-powers the shields just because they put a gun to her head
>>
>>63957960
If they were actively serving on a planet-destroying superweapon, then no they aren't innocent.

It's like people who call US marines monsters because they have to shoot kids wearing suicide vests, only it's worse because at least those kids were forced into it.
>>
>>63958033
There was pretty much a sun leftover after the explosion
>>
>>63958056
Also Snoke seemed like he didn't even care when Hux informed him of its collapse, almost like he expected his giant planet-killer to be lost this early.
>>
>if not thousands

M8 there are almost 30k people working in the Pentagon.
5-6k on American aircraft carriers.
This is a planet sized military installation we are talking at least several hundreds of thousand here to keep this shit maintained, running and guarded.
>>
>>63958091
>If they were actively serving on a planet-destroying superweapon, then no they aren't innocent.
Oy vey where have I seen this before
>>
This fucking scene.

>THEY'RE NAZIS, GUYS!
>D-DO YOU GET IT?! CAN YOU PICTURE THE RESEMBLANCE?!
>WE DID IT IN THE FIRST FILMS BUT I DON'T THINK MOST OF YOU GOT IT
>HAVE SOME SPEECHES AND RAISED ARMS JUST IN CASE

I hope J.J Abrams grandparents were killed in the holocaust.
>>
>>63958239
Yes, the Empire is a Nazi facsimile. Brilliant observation, desu.
>>
>>63958088

He never fires his gun when they landed, retard. He kills no innocents.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.