[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why exactly is the Empire considered so bad and evil? >supremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Star Wars The Empire.jpg (260 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars The Empire.jpg
260 KB, 1280x720
Why exactly is the Empire considered so bad and evil?

>supremely efficient peace keepers of the galaxy
>protects its inhabitants from any possible dangers within and beyond their borders
>standard of service living is high, enscripted soldiers receive decent training, equipment and pay
>cleanses the galaxy from filthy, disgusting and violently criminal creatures like wookies
>decently regulated control of freedom of speech and press keeps nay-sayers and SJW shitheads from planting the seeds of hatred within the glorious Empire
>proudly hosts the biggest and most advanced military apparatus in known space
>rich history of being the most important political coorporation in the galaxy, dating back to the Clone Wars, the Republic and the Galactic Empire. more memorable than those 5-minute rebel scum cultures that nobody remembers because "muh freederps"
>literally saved the galaxy from the uprising robot-overlords oppression back in pre-Empire times
>hunted down the Jedi who, need I remind you, abolish all sorts of emotions and joys until it all bottles up and they become rampaging psychopaths that murder everyone (sick!)
>tho not as important, their troops wear the most iconic as fuck slick ass motherfucking armours ever
>motherfucking Star Destroyers

Name me ONE good reason why you shouldn't support the Empire/First Order, without pulling the "evil reich" card.
>>
They killed billions of people.
>>
must end white supremacy
>>
>>63957290
>They killed billions of people.
Source.
>>
>>63957230
Because muh aliums
>>
>>63957290

correction

6 billion people
>>
probably blowing up several highly populated planets might be the issue
>>
>I hate SJWs! they try to censor everything you say!
>we better have censorship in the media!

do you browse a certain politics board by any chance?
>>
>>63958508
It was just a prank bro, geez learn to take a joke man
>>
Is Coruscantt kill?
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (57 KB, 484x720) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
57 KB, 484x720
>>63957230
More noteworthy is the fact that empire is white.

Meanwhile rebellion is full of minorities.

director is a jew.
>>
>>63957290
non-humans aren't people tbqh
>>
>>63957230
>efficient keepers of peace
Hell no. There's a reason the rebellion managed to go around for decades unchecked. On the contrary, the galaxy is wide, so it's pretty hard.
>standard of living is high
On the Core worlds, maybe, ask people from the Outer rim.
>kill wookies
Fuck you wookies are cool. On a more serious note, wookies got killed because they opposed the empire.
>control over freedom of speech and SJW
Fuck off with that SJW boogeymen shit. SW has always been about black and white. If you say shit about the Empire, you get gunned down or genocided.
>biggest and most advanced military
I'll give you that. Doesn't change the fact that they were blatantly incompetent.
>rich history of being the most important political coorporation in the galaxy, dating back to the Clone Wars, the Republic and the Galactic Empire. more memorable than those 5-minute rebel scum cultures that nobody remembers because "muh freederps"
They lasted no more than 30 years. That ain't much compared to the millenia okd Republic.
>literally saved the galaxy from the uprising robot-overlords oppression back in pre-Empire times
Author wanking.
>hunted down the Jedi who, need I remind you, abolish all sorts of emotions and joys until it all bottles up and they become rampaging psychopaths that murder everyone (sick!)
Jedi are all nice and dandy until some Sith twat push them other the edge. They only bother other jedis with the emotion control bullshit.
>>
they were trying to secure the galaxy before the vong invasion.
>>
>>63957230
Alderaan.

It's a brutal, corrupt dictatorship that takes what it wants and makes you say thank you when it fucks you in the ass.
>>
In real life, any human interstellar civilization would inevitably be much more like the Empire than the Republic.

There's simply no way you'd have alien species all living in peace together. There simply wouldn't be the basis for a society to exist under those terms.
>>
File: Alderaan shot first.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Alderaan shot first.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>63958682
this, there is video evidence.
>>
>>63958760
It's not supposed to be real, it's supposed to be high fantasy.

I mean, I get what you're saying (and you're right), but in any case it seemed like the Republic would turn to civil war every five minutes or so.
>>
>>63958805
>it seemed like the Republic would turn to civil war every five minutes or so.
>Literally disarm after the Empire surrenders
Turned out really well for them, the Republic deserves everything it gets
>>
>>63958841
>implying TFA exists

Good joke Anon, you really had me going there for a parsec.
>>
>>63957230
They were destroying planets. I guess you haven't seen the original films.
>>
>>63957374
They blew up a planet.
>>
>>63959181
They did that well after the rebellion had already formed. So why was the rebellion formed in the first place?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.