[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this was his best film. In fact I would argue it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hateful-eight-tv-spot.jpg (170 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
hateful-eight-tv-spot.jpg
170 KB, 970x545
Holy shit this was his best film. In fact I would argue it is only real 'film' Tarantino has ever made.
>>
>babby's first tarantula film
>>
>>63956934

>Scene where Sam Jackson describes forcing a white guy to suck his dick before killing him because his dad was a confederate general

Is Tarantino the ultimate cuck or what?

In all seriousness I just finished it and liked it quite a bit.
>>
>>63956983
this
>>
had low hopes when sam jackson's character backstory was lazily described early in the movie. thankfully it redeemed itself though
>>
>Old Mary Todd
>>
>>63956934
Found the jewish cuck-shill
>>
actually it was genuinely a bad movie

the first hour is very good and it sets up the movie perfectly

the rest is tumbling all of that down in a mess so bad i thought it was comedy by the end.
either way it was laughable

not baiting, but do you guys really thinnk it was that good? why?
>>
>>63956983
What lol.
The 70mm, the original score, this thing is legit. It makes his other movies seem like child's play.
>>
Dude it's 70mm that shit is true lost art of filmmaking you can't get that nowadays.
>>
>>63956934
i thought it was not bad but i still prefer Basterds as his best. it's hard to top Landa and that scene with the SS guy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.