[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>let's spend the whole movie beating up a woman because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Tarantula.jpg (174 KB, 1023x537) Image search: [Google]
Tarantula.jpg
174 KB, 1023x537
>let's spend the whole movie beating up a woman because that's edgy and shocking
>let's show a white guy sucking a black man's dick because that's edgy and shocking
>let's kill off every character in a violent bloodbath at the end because that's edgy and shocking
How does anyone take this cuck seriously anymore?
>>
i don't understand what this has to do with star wars
>>
>implying his films have ever not being this way

he's got his own style. you can immediately tell if it's a tarantula movie. all distinguished directors have their own style.

it's so c00l to hate him because he's really popular. fucking retards.
>>
>>63956760
I've never liked any of the Tarantino movies to begin with. Inglorious Basterds is literally the point where I just wanted him to die.
>>
Few people actually did.
PEople who like him don't realize he has always been doing exploitation movie after the era of exploitation.
He has always been a joke.
>inb4 muh pulp fiction
derivative, only has a couple fun moments but other than this, not much better than any of the two-parters it tried to make fun of
>>
If those are your issues whit it, you should hate all of his works. The man's main has always been that he's edgy and shocking.
>>
His movies are trash for edgy teenagers what do you expect?
>>
>>63956843
Yeah, Jackie Brown was edgy as fuck mate.
>>
>>63956818
>People who like him don't realize he has always been doing exploitation movie after the era of exploitation

>>63956800
>implying his films have ever not being this way

If you think people who enjoy Tarantino don't realise he uses a lot of 'shock' elements for the sake of 'shock' you're a fucking pleb. It's like saying that people who like Shyamalan movies don't realise that he's always enjoyed his twist endings.
>>
>>63956903
but anon, no one likes Shyamalan movies
>>
>>63956931
that's not the point i was making, but you're right.
>>
>Paying to watch a gay, interracial, bdsm fetish movie
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.