[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come none of the seinfeld people did anything big after seinfeld,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Seinfeld_actors_montage.jpg (105 KB, 524x618) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld_actors_montage.jpg
105 KB, 524x618
How come none of the seinfeld people did anything big after seinfeld, aside from taking part in Curb. Julia is UNJUST because she's a billionaire because of her family, while all the others are so JUST
>>
>>63956055
Because they are rich.Jason tried but he just figured its easier to coast off his seinfeld bucks.
>>
>>63956055

julia is still critically acclaimed in veep.
>>
Why would they when they're rich as fuck?
>>
Julia's had a couple sitcoms
>>
They were all leeching off of Larry's talent
>>
>>63956055
Seinfeld reunion movie confirmed
>>
>>63956055
>>63956100
She's also hot as fuck
>>
The only one you can really class as JUST is nigger-hater.
>>
>>63956237
And he probably has a nice ass house somewhere quiet.
>>
most sitcom actors never do anything after their big hit. That's either because they are shitty actors or people relate them too much with their show and can't see them as anything else
>>
What are you talking about? Jason was the voice of Catbert in the Dilbert series.
>>
Jerry traded the stand up life from going gig to gig for being a wealthy dad. Being rich as fuck, collecting Porsches and driving around with buddies and people you like for a webseries is hardly JUST.

Jason likes theater more than Hollywood, has money, basically doing what he wants. The only time he was JUST was his McDLT commercial.

Julia has been in sitcoms still.

Michael had a hard life.
>>
>>63956055
'cause they rich, and also because probably type casted. Costanza did some movies.
And Kramer toured, speaking on what to do with inner city youths
>>
>>63956237
They're all Jewish, which undoubtedly means they all hate niggers. Kramer just didn't know how to hide his power level.
>>
>>63958444
jerry loves black ppl.
>>
>>63956055
Isn't Jerry a millionaire, too?
>>
I watched Jacobs Ladder a few weeks ago having finished Seinfeld earlier in the year and I couldn't take Jason Alexander seriously at all. It made me feel bad for him.

He is responsible for probably the greatest comedy character and performance of all time though.
>>
>>63958512
only if theyre funny
>>
>>63958967
No.

Jerry loves us all.
>>
>>63959013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsEr6xNN8Hw

naw
>>
>>63959091
crappy interviewer
>>
>>63958405
HE'S A NIGGER
>>
>>63956055
Richards is the only JUST one though
>>
>>63959091
Seriously, fuck this decade

The internet gave a voice to so many idiots
>>
the real tragedy is that you will never see decent nudes/sex scenes of Julia in her prime.

And don't mention that crappy scene from Deconstructing Harry.
>>
A NIGGER!
>>
>>63959013

All of them are funny in different ways, anon.
>>
>>63956055
>using JUST as an adjective
kill yourself
>>
kramer had some terrible detective show after seinfeld, i think it got canceled after 2 episodes.
>>
>>63958444

Michael Richards isn't jewish you dolt
>>
>>63956055
seinfeld continued being one of the most popular standup comedians ever.

and lets not pretend Dunstin Checks In isn't high art disguised as childish farce. It explores lots of complex themes.
>>
>>63959774
kek I remember watching that, it had Tim Meadows with dreadlocks
>>
File: Jason-Alexander.jpg (61 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Alexander.jpg
61 KB, 427x640
Jason Alexander got hair implants so he'll be stealing roles from Clooney in no time.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.