[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the prequels are no longer canon >mfw the prequel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: darthjarjar.jpg (61 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
darthjarjar.jpg
61 KB, 720x352
>mfw the prequels are no longer canon
>mfw the prequels are now just lucas' shitty fanfics

http://heroicuniverse.com/j-j-abrams-gives-the-star-wars-prequels-the-cold-shoulder/
>>
>Prequels no longer canon because of internet shitposting
>Superman is a bad guy in Dawn of Justice because of internet shitposting
What a sad time for movies
>>
>>63955700

Funny how he says "What feels right?" and yet they managed to compose a turd that's on par with quality with the prequels
>>
>inb4 edgelords pretend VII is worse than the prequels and all of the sudden are prequel apologists to be contrarian
>>
File: darthjarar.jpg (50 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
darthjarar.jpg
50 KB, 720x352
>>63955700
That's some pretty good fuel.
>>
>>63955802
it's shit like the prequels. You can leave your basement now and talk to people. Have fun!
>>
>>63955780
>>63955840
>"I hate things that are good to make me seem different and cool!"
>>
>>63955840
>wah wah you neckbeards don't know what's a good movie. I'm back to watching boyhood
>>
>>63955871
>>63956399
>i can't leave if someone dislike what i like and move on with his life
>>
>>63955700
Wow, that article sure does take his quote out of context.

To rephrase Abrams's quote:

The films are canon.
The original trilogy is especially canon.
>>
File: binks awakens.gif (3 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
binks awakens.gif
3 MB, 718x404
>>63955700
>not the gif
>>
>>63955802
VII is worse than the prequels. Way worse. Instead of having one whiny bitch for a protagonist, now they all are. Not to mention the SUPER DUPER DEATH STAR 9000 that just so happened to die the same way as the older two.

Honestly, Star Wars is shitty franchise in its entirety. I'm not sure I'd even want to say it's sci-fi because it seems halfway between a cheap comic book and reality tv show.
>>
File: DARTH CHAMCHAM.jpg (46 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
DARTH CHAMCHAM.jpg
46 KB, 620x349
JUST
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.