[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you first realize Rotten Tomatoes is a shit site filled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: fgfgfgf.jpg (81 KB, 742x309) Image search: [Google]
fgfgfgf.jpg
81 KB, 742x309
When did you first realize Rotten Tomatoes is a shit site filled with plebs?
>>
>>63955484
Mad Max Fury Road was the real tipping point for me.
>>
>>63955484
The movie is bretty good though
>>
when you realize you're an autistic contrarian memelord who is incapable of having fun.

btw it was a good movie senpai
>>
>>63955484
RT is place owned by the studios, and they're doing their jobs advertising studio products like Star wars.

You can't really blame for that, you just don't take them seriously.
>>
>>63955484
RT is filled with plebs, but TFA was great.
>>
>>63955484
When people started praising Tarantino's shitty Eight.
>>
>>63955484

It was a great movie though. A bit too many callbacks to previous movies but still great.
>>
>>63955581
>>63955606
>>63955618
>>63955675

Hello Disney. Just so you know, your John Carter was better than TFA.

Have a great day
>>
>>63955564
But Fury Road's score was on point.
>>
>>63955692
Hello Andrew Stanton I enjoy your animated movies
>>
Mike's prediction was right
>>
>>63955484
>When did you first realize Rotten Tomatoes is a shit site filled with plebs?
BIG BLACK DINGUS
>>
File: why.png (230 KB, 754x368) Image search: [Google]
why.png
230 KB, 754x368
>>63955484
>>
>>63955484
I hope you're aware we're mostly pretending we didn't like the movie, just so we can have autistic, heated discussions based mostly on nitpicking and some valid pretense for shitposting.

It was objectively a really awesome flick.
>>
>>63955484
Since boyhood
>>
>>63958058
>pretending
>if i say it enough people will follow my trend and like the movie XD

aren't you late for posting those rankings? The ones where you think putting TFA on par with OT makes you cwool
>>
>It doesn't reinforce my views
>it's shit

Shut the fuck up
>>
OP do you even understand what Rotten Tomatoes is or are you that much of a child? Be honest family
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.