[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>abducted as a child >doesnt know his name >only name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Star-Wars-7-Finn-Trading-Card.jpg (86 KB, 612x439) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-7-Finn-Trading-Card.jpg
86 KB, 612x439
>abducted as a child
>doesnt know his name
>only name he knows is his number given to him
>since a child he has been trained and basically brainwashed to kill and take orders
>only around others raised in exactly the same manner
>lives in a place with zero outside influence

Ayy hol up, you got a boyfriend? Cute boyfriend?
>>
Finn has a lot of knowledge of the outside world and how people interact casually considering his presumably cult-like military upbringing.
>>
how does he know what a menu is?
>>
File: drinking.png (1 MB, 1276x533) Image search: [Google]
drinking.png
1 MB, 1276x533
>>63955088
>be trained to follow orders since birth
>grow up around all the other loyal storm troopers
>betray comrades at first chance
could he be any blacker?
>>
>>63955088
>>63955196
>>63955246
Force did it, fuck it who cares?
>>
>>63955088

hmm almost like your assumptions about his life are wrong and he most likely got to mix with civilians
>>
I'm sure the troopers developed some sort of culture of their own. Fuck maybe all of them are like that.
>>
>>63958455
Why would they do that if you're stealing children to make your army now? How inept can one evil empire be?
>>
>>63958500
We're talking about people who make 20 meter tall camel robots and only put guns on the front with an arc of 45 degrees in all directions, they aren't exactly the smartest group
>>
>>63955088
There are female storm troopers, the troopers are sent out to towns villages all the time. Of course he would know about relationships
>>
>>63958552
That was the old empire though and they had a voluteer force not raised from birth. With the TIE improvements I bet new walkers won't be so dumb now either. Its still beyond crazy to picture letting your slave army mingle with free civilians.
>>
>>63956704
>Belong to a gang that murders and steals
>Leave that gang because you don't want to murder
>>
>>63958661
Don't hold your breath mate, look at this shit
>Hey, you know what would make our walkers even better?
>Taking the armour off
>>
File: 1391036074698.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1391036074698.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>63958768
>>
>>63958610
>There are female heavy marine infantry
*no*
>>
>>63958872
It's a fantasy film, of course there are, they get thrown in trash compactors and do nothing
>>
>>63958920
>they get thrown in trash compactors and do nothing
yes?
>>
>>63958872
Kylo was speaking to one right after Rey escaped.
I thought it was Phasma at first, but rewatching I realised it was a regular grunt
>>
JUST
>>
The thing that tripped me out about him is that he seemed upset that one of them died, like, he encounters death first hand and watches a fellow stormtrooper reach his bloody hand out and mark him as Finn watches him take his last breathes.

Minutes later he literally kills stormtroopers without a second thought though.
>>
>>63959528
He knew that one, the others are completely anonymous to him
>>
I like the character but he makes no sense

This guy was raised ,no, indoctrinated to be a soldier and follow orders his entire life, so much that he doesn't even have a name , just a bunch of letter and numbers representing how much his indiciduality doesn't matter in the First Order

Yet the minute he escapes he act like a regular guy cracking jokes and getting exited
>>
Did he rape Phasma?

He probably thought about it
>>
>>63959565
>I don't personally know them so it's ok to kill people indoctrinated as kids!

I liked Finn and him and Poe are GOAT, but his back story is a bit retarded.
>>
>>63955088
I don't know what I would've preferred; that they removed the whole child soldier part so that Finn made sense, or if he was this mentally-scarred, semi-robotic defected Stormtrooper trying to find a place in the greater galactic society.
>>
>>63959565
>stormtroopers don't know each other.

Like people in the military today only know one guy right?
>>
>TR-8R
>Troopers avoiding Kylo's angry whining
>Troopers discussing ships' new models

They went out of their way to show stormtroopers are real people. Disposable henchmen, yes, but normal humans anyway.
>>
File: AT-RT_Unmanned.jpg (29 KB, 392x528) Image search: [Google]
AT-RT_Unmanned.jpg
29 KB, 392x528
>>63958768
Nigga pls. It literally clone's ATRT.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.