[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How dare Star Wars depict guns and militarism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: CNN.png (290 KB, 1125x438) Image search: [Google]
CNN.png
290 KB, 1125x438
How dare Star Wars depict guns and militarism
>>
What part of Star WARS did she misunderstand?

>toting weapons that look an awful lot like armaments the United States soldiers carry into battle

Holy fuck don't show this to /k/.
>>
>>63953914
They literally just look like Nerf guns painted black. The fuck is she on about?
>>
>people actually think like this

People like her shouldn't be allowed to have opinions
>>
>ANAKIN, the US military is EVIL
>>
>>63953914
>there is a person currently in existence alive and breathing
>this person is so fucking stupid, yet not officially retarded, that they do not understand that the militarism is being expressly portrayed by a literally evil faction
>the sort of comparison in stories used by our civilization since before the fucking written word
Honestly if I learned tomorrow that the death star would destroy earth I wouldn't even be mad
>>
File: bullets8-07.jpg (74 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
bullets8-07.jpg
74 KB, 500x208
>>
>>63953914
>lingering in the back of my otherwise highly entertained mind

Cringy highschool-tier writing
>>
File: high ground.jpg (38 KB, 634x320) Image search: [Google]
high ground.jpg
38 KB, 634x320
>>63954205
>>
File: laughing pakis.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
laughing pakis.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>mfw president trump has these people rounded up into camps and executed by the end of the first day of his administration
>>
>>63953914
Didn't the "galaxy far, far away" title come up BEFORE the first chord of John Williams' music?
>>
Ain't the E-11 Blaster the Stormtroopers use based off the Sten, a WWII British sub machine gun?

Evil British space militarism!
>>
>opening sprawl start rolling
>she's already thinking about the subtext in the movie even though the story hasn't even started yet

Yeah, no... She went into that movie wanting to nitpick at it. I fucking hate leftist morons.
>>
>>63954429
lol wow, what a lying twat.
>>
>>63953914
>lingering in the back of my otherwise highly entertained mind was the unease
>unease
>unease

I highly fucking doubt she felt anything even slightly resembling "unease".

Just another SJW pumping out buzzwords for article clicks.
>>
wut

they had a blatant nazi vibe, this literally couldn't have been made any clearer
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.