[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just give him the Oscar, dammit. Does this man have to sell his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Leo.jpg (240 KB, 1800x1012) Image search: [Google]
Leo.jpg
240 KB, 1800x1012
Just give him the Oscar, dammit. Does this man have to sell his soul to Satan and sacrifice a child to win?
>>
I agree, Adam Driver did great.
>>
you won't get it leo
>>
>>63953492
He doesn't deserve it. He may have worked hard in that film, but he did very little actual acting.
>>
>>63953492

>Does this man have to sell his soul to Satan and sacrifice a child to win?

He already did that though. All of them do

His deal included never winning an oscar, that's why he is otherwise so famous.
>>
redmayne will win and we all know it

pandering to the PC agenda never fails
>>
>>63953492

why is this a thing? surley the people that vote at the oscars are aware that he's one of the few who doesn't have one and yet they never give it too him.
>>
I am really tired of this Leo deserving an Oscar meme. His acting range involves mysterious whispering and obnoxious shouting, nothing inbetween.
>>
he probably insulted a jew at some point in his career, not a insulted big enough to destroy his career, but yet big enough to make sure in 50 years time that nobody will remember him.
actors with oscars tend to be remembered longer.
>>
He's never deserved it.
>but muh aviator
>muh ray
Yeah it was shitty oscar bait and Leo was better than Foxx, but Cheadle was better than both of them.
>>
>>63953492

He could just try giving an Oscar worthy performance for once.
>>
>>63954141
Lol
>>
>>63954438
Out of all the films he's done, the only one I think he's honestly deserved one for was Blood Diamond. He was legitimately brilliant in that.
>>
>>63954821

Do you people smoke a lot of crack? He was cringe worthy in that. Almost as bad as The Departed or Gangs Of New York.
>>
daily reminder that Leo has NEVER turned in an oscar-worthy performance and people saying he needs one is a shitty forced meme
>>
>>63954905
To be fair acting opposite of Daniel Day Lewis will make nearly everyone on the planet look incompetent. Both him and Diaz jesus christ.
>>
File: lol.jpg (4 KB, 141x66) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
4 KB, 141x66
>>63953492
I can't wait for more tears.
>>
desu Tom Hardy ran rings around him the whole fucking movie
>>
>>63953492
He already sold his soul for acting talent. The catch was that he would never win an Oscar.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.