[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forever my trampfu Just got back from an advance screening,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14
Forever my trampfu

Just got back from an advance screening, any questions? Anyone want [s]spoilers[/s]?
Yes, the black dingus sucking monologue is real.
>>
>>63953332

does rapefu get raped?
>>
>>63953332
everyone's already seen it. it leaked online a minute ago
>>
>>63953363
No.
>>
>>63953378
>cast JJL
>don't rape her

what is the fucking point
>>
The screener leaked days ago and we all already saw it.

DUDE PUKING BLOOD SHOT IN MY BALLS WARM BLACK DINGUS LMAO

Walton Goggins was fantastic as usual though. Outside of that it might be my least favorite Tarantula flick.
>>
>>63953364
a DVDSCR leaked a few days ago, is it the same one or better quality?
>>
>>63953364
>not watching in GLORIOUS 70MM
>>
>>63953407
Even lower than Deathproof?
>>
>>63953364
>>63953407
>>63953408
>watching a Taratinga film on your PC
>>
>>63953517
I already paid to see star wars and don't wanna splash out on another film, it costs 10 bongdollars here
>>
>>63953446
Yeah, I think so, I'll watch it one more time before solidifying my rankings though.
>>
>>63953332
do they actually show the gay blowjob? in GLORIOUS 70MM ULTRA PANAVISION? can you make out every vein on the BBC?
>>
File: 1449683431546.png (186 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
1449683431546.png
186 KB, 1000x963
>>63953517

>mfw I watched it on my phone on an airplane
>>
>>63953643
I don't remember seeing the actual black dingus, but you can see the white guy's little one and his head bobbing up and down on the big black one. It made me uncomfortable.
>>
>>63953720

Does it actually make sense in context, or is it as weird and off-putting as it sounds?

Was it a good movie?
>>
>>63953332
Everyone already saw it, cuck.
>>
File: ..jpg (14 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
14 KB, 446x299
>>63953401
>>cast JJL
>>don't rape her
>what is the fucking point
>>
>>63953752
I guess it makes sense. It felt really unnecessary though, like Tarantula could have gone a bunch of different ways with that scene but he was like "I know, I'll have him graphically suck his big black dick, that's a good trick!"
>>
>>63953752
No it makes perfect sense in the context, it's not super spoily but basically Samuel L is trying to get a rise out of Dern
>>
>>63953823
He could have just gone with I KILLED YOUR SON AND HE BEGGED FOR HIS LIFE YOU EVIL OLD WHITEY and had the same reaction from the other character but we got interracial gay dicksucking for warmth instead.
>>
>>63953602
I would not put it that low but one thing I did notice was that it definitely didn't feel as cathartic as most Tarantino films, it was mostly just fun. With his others you have this deeper appreciation for the story and characters, here it feels pretty surface-level but I'm OK with that.
>>
>>63953874
if the dicksucking scene was more hardhitting than a simply murder scene, then he did the right thing.
>>
>>63954012
I would have preferred giving him a horrible death that didn't involve being forced to orally pleasure a black man, but it's Tarantino and he's into that shit. I think it could have been handled just as effectively without that.
>>
>>63954012
>if the dicksucking scene was more hardhitting than a simply murder scene, then he did the right thing.

The dicksucking scene was just another example of how Tarantino inserts his personal fetishes into his films.

He's come out about his foot fetish, but he's still in the closet about his homosexual fantasies involving black men. It's obvious that he either enjoys fucking black men (the pulp fiction scene) and sucking black cock (hateful eight scene), or he's just in the closet about it and hasn't done it yet.

Either way, Tarantino's a fag for black men, and his fetish makes his films WORSE because NO normal dude wants to see that shit.
>>
>>63954067
agreed, it's clear tarantino has some problems, but i thought it was alright because i was much more uncomfortable with the dick sucking than i was with a simple death scene, so I felt it worked.
>>
File: quentin-tarantino-hero.jpg (127 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
quentin-tarantino-hero.jpg
127 KB, 680x680
>>63954067
Edgy sex stuff stays in peoples' minds.
Everyone remembers The Gimp from Pulp, everyone will remember Black Dingus from Eight.
>>
Tell me /tv/... does based Kurt Russell die?
>>
>>63954173
Yes
Like a bitch
>>
>>63953332
>paying to see cuck movies
>supporting that faggot Tarantino who literally hasn't made a good movie since Pulp Fiction
>>
>>63954173
Yeah, it's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>63953407
And then he gets shot in his dingus and the kkk racist has to save him.
>>
>>63954192
>advance screening
>thinks that means I paid
Literal pleb, I bet you've never even caught the whiff of a select cities cinema, let alone be anywhere near an advance screening
>>
File: walton goggins.jpg (139 KB, 840x1000) Image search: [Google]
walton goggins.jpg
139 KB, 840x1000
>>63953407

Can Walton be the lead in tons of films now? I know he's not leading man handsome but I don't give a fuck because I'm not a faggot. The guy can act the shit out of any role he gets.
>>
>>63954304
I don't care enough about MUH BIG SCREEN

Seeing movies in theaters is for goyim, and since when are select cities free?
>>
>>63954330
Top pleb, and no one said they were free, they're just the lowest tier of exclusivity and you can't even
>>
liked the movie, a lot of the characters really where convincing and likeable, and the whole "who did it" thing was cool too.

the cocksucking thing was a full on retarded, but his dick got blow off and he probably bled to death so it kind of makes it better.

My problem with that scene is that if it where a white man forcing a black man to suck his cock, or a white men forcing a women to suck his dick that the entire SJW force would be burning down hollywood.
But nooooooooo, sjw double standards are in full effect yet again.
>>
DINGUS
>>
>>63953517

Why not. It's just a bunch of C List actors sitting around talking anyway.
>>
>>63954435

>exclusive

It's been online for free for days.

Everyone has already seen it. Dragging your ass to a cinema to see what's available on your laptop already seems like an incredibly retarded thing to do.
>>
why didn't he rape her?
>>
>>63953517
He doesn't have a strong eye for visuals so what would we be missing out on
>>
>>63954697
the real waifu of the movie, trampfu was used goods.
>>
File: Samuel-Lel-Jagson.jpg (97 KB, 1260x840) Image search: [Google]
Samuel-Lel-Jagson.jpg
97 KB, 1260x840
>>63954690
>thinking that's better than the Roadshow presentation
FUCKING LOL
plebs gonna pleb
>>
>>63954594
D I N G U S
I
N
G
U
S
>>
>>63954697
This. I love her, she's Uma's stunt double in all of Tarantino flicks and she's fucking hot.
>>
File: morricone.jpg (59 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
morricone.jpg
59 KB, 490x367
so how was the music?
>>
>>63954828
Creepy, haunting, and altogether wonderful.
>>
>>63954828

Meh. I've never been a huge Morricone fan though.
>>
>>63954743
>wanted to see a nu-Tarantino cuck film
>calls others pleb

top pleb
>>
>Scene starts off with Silent Night playing on the Piano and Warren drinking coffee while sharing memories of the war with the Old Confederate General
>Scene ends with Silent Night playing while Warren talks about his dingus

It didn't fit and drug me out BUT other than that one scene, the movie was the best movie of the year, better than Mad Max.
>>
>>63954828
Decent actually.
>>
Why didn't he care at all that Samuel L. Jackson killed the old general?
He seemed to admire him and seemed to hate black people up until that point.
And suddenly they are friends.
>>
>>63955567
He was nearly poisoned, and he knew it couldn't have been Warren. So it was either stay with Warren, someone who didn't try to kill him up to that point, or trust the others; one of which tried to kill him.
>>
>>63955686

But that happened a few scenes after Warren killed the general and told the dingus-sucking story.

He should've had at least some reaction to those things.
>>
Memes aside, how was the 70mm?
>>
>>63954067
It's a black male thing.
>>
>Tim Roth doing a Christoph Waltz impression

why not just get Christoph Waltz?
>>
>>63953643
Just the back of the guy's head bobbing up and down in front of his crotch while Sam's got a fistfull of his hair and is leaning back laughing.
>>
>>63954322
He reminds me of Jack Nicholson.
>>
>>63953752
It's a bit gratuitous, but it makes sense, and gives the impression that it never actually happened.

The whole point is he's trying to get the guy to draw on him so he can murder him without legal repurcussion, and the story he tells is in service of that.

What's more gratuitous is the narration from Tarantino in the next scene. Which is totally uneccessary and probably the most Tarantino-esque thing in the film. Literally sounds like director's commentary.
>>
>>63954157
Man I remember the dingus scene from the leaked script
>>
I was surprised that this movie never felt too long even though it was 3 hours.

The Quentin narration was completely out of place. Like wtf
>>
File: 1449985131509.png (473 KB, 492x671) Image search: [Google]
1449985131509.png
473 KB, 492x671
>>63956165
Just watched it and I thought that fuck was waltz for the first fifteen minutes he was on screen. Watched it with my bro and as we were talking about it my mom heard me say tarantino and somehow thought I said Channing Tatum and said "oh is Channing Tatum in this movie" our fucking faces an hour later
>>
>>63954786
I caught a glimpse of her when I saw someone else watching this and I really thought Uma Thurman was in the movie.
>>
>>63953655
>random fuck behind you sees the dingus scene

kek
>>
>mfw listening to Tarantino unnecessarily add his dumb sounding voice to narrate a scene because he couldn't find the opportunity to add his ugly mug as a cameo
Why is he so insistent on adding himself to every movie? He should realist by now he is always the worst part and causes the movie to briefly fall dead
>>
>>63953517
The movie is entirely dialogue and character driven. It's fine in any medium. Cinema is probably worse because there is a chance that some dumb cunt is going to break the atmosphere
>>
>>63956304
>"now that the audience has been captivated by the big black dingus story"

or something along those lines made me burst out laughing with the le epic /tv/ tarintino cuck memes

i guess it wasnt a meme after all
the scene made sense as he was trying to wind up the old guy to kill him but the narration after that scene with the quote made zero sense
>>
>>63954322

F
O
R
E
H
E
A
D
>>
>>63953517
usb/ps4
>>
>that final scene where her front teeth are busted

jesus christ disturbed the shit out of me
>>
What's Channing Tatum's role in this movie? I watched an interview where he mentions his scenes were kept secret for some reason.
>>
>>63960026
He's hiding in the basement for most of the movie.
>>
>>63960026
It's a tweest!
>>
Over all I was a bit disappointed. The whole thing was just an experiment to see ultra widescreen indoors but it doesn't work and seemed unnecessary, at least the way he did it. Something felt off, like he trying to imitate himself.
>>
>>63960026
secret, his fucking name is big and yellow in the opening credits. I mean you could figure out he was going to be in it someway as a twist just from that kinda lame.
>>
>>63960026
He's the big twist of the movie. If you forget he's in it then it works out, but if you're expecting him and paying attention to the time of the movie you can guess when he'll show

He caught me completely by surprise though
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.