[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone doubt that he's Snoke at this point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Darth Plagueis.jpg (263 KB, 1052x1600) Image search: [Google]
Darth Plagueis.jpg
263 KB, 1052x1600
How can anyone doubt that he's Snoke at this point?
>>
Prequel hating memers.
>>
This would possibly save the plot for me

add a bit of cohesion tying the entire series together as opposed to "LOLZ here's some more Star Warz even after Episode 6 came to a nice conclusion"
>>
I think Snoke is old. Like Old Republic old.
>>
The bit with the music more or less proved it.
>>
>>63952172
Snoke isnt even a Muun lol
>>
>>63952425
Elaborate, please.
>>
>>63952446
Plagueis being a Muun isn't canon.
>>
>>63952263
Tbqh anyone who's close to AARP age in the new trilogy is Old Republic old, so that's not saying much.
>>
File: darthp.jpg (91 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
darthp.jpg
91 KB, 1920x816
>>63952172
>Did you ever hear of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life. After I killed him in his sleep he used this power to transfer his consciousness into the midichlorians where he lived on as a disembodied ghost within the force itself, eventually he managed to use the midichlorians to create a life in the womb of your mother. You Annakin, are his creation. Qui-Gon tried to tip everyone off to this when he said he believed the midichlorians "gave birth" to you, but no one listened. You are Plagueis will made flesh and eventually you will kill me and avenge his murder. After a few decades Plagueis will gain enough strength that he can project a physical image from within the force and talk to people in the real world, he will use this to found the First Order, and then turn Ben Solo against Luke Skywalker by pretending to be you, his grandfather, when he sends him visions. Eventually Luke will realize that the only way to destroy Plagueis is to preform an exorcism upon the force itself from within the first Jedi Temple, and so will begin his search.
>>
>>63952495
True
>>
>>63952505
I mean closer to 4000 years old. That old republic. Jew Jew has a hard on for kotor.
>>
>>63952537
>And he was a good master.
>>
>>63952479

same music played during Sheev's monologue about killing Plagueis in his sleep in EP III.
>>
>>63952479
It's the same music that plays during Sheev's Plagueis story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLfGh2b_me0
>>
>>63952588
>>63952625
That's interesting.
>>
>>63952479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaCaMxN4yGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_zb3HWTwAY
>>
>>63952676
>generic throat singing

Proves nothing.
>>
>>63952676
>>63952625
>>63952588
>the sith have similar backing audio

this is meaningless
>>
If Lucas was directing i could see it happening. It seems like something he would do.

But i doubt it, he'll probably be just some random guy from the Unknown Regions, plus it seem Han and Leia actually know him.
>>
>>63952537
screen capped for possible internet points.
>>
>>63952745
>>63952712
>confirmed for not understanding poetry
>>
>>63952537
>to create life
why isn't Rey his monstrous creation?
>>
>>63952712
As far as I can recall these are the only two instances of throat singing like that in all of Star Wars.
>>
>>63952712
>>63952745
It's a space OPERA faggots. Music has purpose.
>>
>>63952676
That part that starts at 1:08 in "Snoke" definitely sounds similar to Sheev's theme.
>>
>>63952676
At 3:50 in "Palpatine's Teachings" it starts sounding like James Newton Howard's theme for King Kong.
>>
Williams said he knew nothing about the plot when he composed the music.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.