[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gowron was great and a hundred times realer Klingon than Worf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: based gowron.jpg (76 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
based gowron.jpg
76 KB, 694x530
Gowron was great and a hundred times realer Klingon than Worf could ever dream of being.

>Meet guy who claims to be Kahless reborn, kick the shit out of him and laugh at him

>Get challenged on the bridge and kick the shit out of the guy then announce "now the war can continue!"

>Don't even have to fight that piece of shit traitor Worf, do it anyway because fuck him

>Propose bold strategy to hold the Dominion at bay unappreciated by those Federation cowards

They should have had him kill that piece of shit Wof and then go on to win the war
>>
why are there spaces between all your lines
>>
>>63951341
Glory to you, anon... and to your meeeeemes
>>
How in the fuck does the Klingon civilization function if just anyone can challenge their superiors to a fight to the death at any time
>>
>>63951549

i like when he gives each person that crazy bug-eyed look
>>
>>63951378

why
are
there
spaces
between
all
your
words
>>
>>63951685
you are op, i can tell because of the space and the lack of the increment of the unique poster coutner
>>
OP is drunk on bloodwine
>>
my favorite klingon

except for the too big boobies
>>
>>63951644
Well, every now and then a Klingon comes along that's just too tough to be beaten in a fight. Usually these fuckers aren't very bright, but even MORE rarely you get a Klingon that can't be beaten who's also smart and has good judgment.

During these rare periods the Klingons leap forward as a species. Otherwise they stagnate. Haven't you noticed that their tech in the TNG/DS9 time is a lot like their TOS tech?
>>
>>63951644
its not anytime there's rules they mentioned this in an episode I think kurns first one on TNG
>>
>>63951378
he thinks he's on reddit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.