[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Sheev return?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
Will Sheev return?
>>
He's disguising himself as Snoke
>>
>>63951087
We can only pray. He's the last hope for the sequels.
>>
Rey is the life he created to use as his new vessel
>>
File: Darkempire5.jpg (91 KB, 519x800) Image search: [Google]
Darkempire5.jpg
91 KB, 519x800
Maybe he has a cloning facility stashed away in the core, like in those Dark Empire comics.

Would you watch Attack of the Sheevs, /tv/?
>>
File: whoada.jpg (19 KB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
whoada.jpg
19 KB, 191x200
>>63951169
>>
>>63951193
Sheeeeeev
>>
>>63951169
>Rey is the life he created to use as his new vessel

Pottery
>>
I have about as much respect for Cuck Wars as I do for the dog shit on my shoe.
It is Reddit, it is capeshit, it is cheeto dust, it is video games. It's nothing more than meme's enjoyed by simplistic pledditors. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the capeshit redditory Reddit show that is The Force Awakens.
I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms on my desk right now just thinking about....
>>
>>63951087
Post Sheev's light saber lunge attack and Reys. They look really similar think about it. Just look at Reys face.
>>
was sheevposting a corporate scheme by disney to viral TFA?
>>
>>63951193
Unlike a large majority of Star Wars nerds, I actually liked Dark Empire, so yes. It would be fun, and I want to get more Sheev before Ian McDiermid dies.
>>
File: Pontius_Glaw.jpg (728 KB, 564x1161) Image search: [Google]
Pontius_Glaw.jpg
728 KB, 564x1161
>Sheev becomes the first Sith to achieve anything close to Force ghost power
>Because it's still a shaky concept he's not entirely sapient / able to maintain it for a long time
>Contains himself inside a Sith holocron
>Whispers dark ambitions to Snoke and Kylo Ren to resurrect him through esoteric Sith rituals
>They build him a murder droid 9000 Sith body to contain him that looks like the stuff of nightmares
>Episode IX - The Emperor Strikes Back
>>
File: 1438129970765.gif (27 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1438129970765.gif
27 KB, 300x168
>>63951238
>...
reddit doesn't even deserve the likes of you. just stop posting messages on the internet.remember "quiet time?"
>>
>>63951280
I like certain aspects of Dark Empire. The art is awesome, and the Eclipse Star Destroyer is sexy as fuck. I like seeing Leia develop her Jedi abilities some, and I enjoyed her relationship with Luke. I didn't much like Luke falling to the dark side, because I feel like he had reached peace at the end of ROTJ, but I didn't outright hate it either. And as much as I love Sheev, Sheev clones was kinda schlocky.

Not gonna lie though, schlocky they may be, I'd still watch it in a movie.
>>
File: 1438318782107.jpg (73 KB, 710x781) Image search: [Google]
1438318782107.jpg
73 KB, 710x781
>>63951193
>an entire army of identical sheevs spinning into battle and shooting lightning at the enemy
>Mfw imagining the sound of thousands of simultaneous AAAURGHs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.