[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know Vader wasn't very impressive in A New Hope. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: vaderanh.jpg (99 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
vaderanh.jpg
99 KB, 1024x640
You know Vader wasn't very impressive in A New Hope. He strides in AFTER the grunts, which are later made out to be incompetent, kill everyone, and then gets sassed by a teenager with cinnamon rolls for hair. Then he gets led around by Tarkin for the rest of the movie, only kills Obi-Wan because Obi-Wan let him, and then comedically gets sent tumbling off into deep space at the end.

His force chokes are mostly just him being able to verbally counter sass, which makes him come off like a violent, stupid brute.

Vader didn't get good until Empire Strikes Back.
>>
25 cents has been deposited into your Walt Disney World account
>>
Vader never did anything 1v1 other than fight Jedi.

Naturally.
>>
>>63950677

no one never said anything about the disney movies, desusenpai
>>
That's because he was the Emperor's personal bitch who wasn't supposed to conflict with the higher command of the Empire. It's only after Tarkin died that the Emperor lets him off his leash a bit.
>>
>>63950818
Star Wars is Disney property
>>
>>63950652
are you dumb?
>>
>>63951996

please explain to me how anything I said is wrong
>>
>>63950686
He pretty much took out all the rebels attacking the first death star by himself. If his own dumbass wingman didn't fly into him he would've killed luke as well
>>
>>63952030

I'm pretty sure that happened to Cobra Commander at least once or twice.

all he needs in that scene is to scream "REBEEEEEELS" and he gets to be a complete 80's cartoon villain
>>
>>63951887

This. Did you guys not watch the prequels? Vader has never EVER been cool (except for Force Unleashed intro). He was an annoying kid that exists because lucas couldn't come up with a good reason, who then grew up as a whiny little bitch who screamed 'dark side' the entire time he was on screen and was reduced to being a personal bitch for the sith lord.

He's sort of like Bane. You think bane is cool and every once in a while he does some badass shit, but I'm the end you realize he was being led around by someone else.
>>
>>63952026
You idiot fucking dumb
>>
>>63952030
killing jedi and fucking bitches
>>
He was too old just like Yoda
And force is weak in original trilogy
>>
>>63953788
Yoda lifted a tie fighter out of the swamp on Endor.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.