[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey is Luke's daughter confirmed. Proof below. >each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 723x937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 723x937
Rey is Luke's daughter confirmed. Proof below.

>each Star Wars trilogy is about a subsequent generation of the Skywalker family.

>I-III are about Anakin Skywalker obviously. He doesn't know one of his parents.

>IV-VI are all about Luke Skywalker's character arch. Except in the first one he doesn't know that he's a member of the lineage. He doesn't know one of his parents.

>VII comes up and hey, that's convenient there's a young girl that can activate R2D2 (who's been with anakin AND Luke), is attracted to Luke's lightsaber, is super force sensitive, and even kind of looks like Luke. And hey hey hey what do you know, she finds Luke at the end. She also doesn't know that she is part of the lineage. Also, she doesn't know one of her parents.

Rey is Luke's daughter and Anakin's granddaughter 100% CONFIRMED and if you disagree you are a literal retard confirmed.
>>
Also, Luke and Anakin both lose one of their hands. Rey almost loses one a couple of times and is weirdly obsessed by it and who touches it. Tons of references to her hands.
>>
I think they are going to change it. It's just too obvious to make her Luke's daughter.
>>
>>63949150
>Proof below.
>Bunch of theories and conjecture and opinions without a shred of evidence

ok
>>
why would she have a british accent

that doesn't make sense

she might be a former padawan who luke mind wiped
>>
I prefer the theory that she's either a descendant of Obi-Wan, or Lor San Tekka, about whom we still have much to learn.
>>
>>63950443
Is mind wiping even a thing in Star Wars?
>>
10 cents has been deposited into your account from Walt Disney Studios
>>
>>63950443
>why would she have a british accent
Because Luke had little part in her life?
Maybe she was raised by someone with a British accent?
>>
Describe her personality for me /tv/.
>>
>>63950553
she was abandoned by most likely Luke at around 6-8, her accent would have been set by now

Lors didn't even had a british accent either
>>
File: image.png (225 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225 KB, 640x480
>>63950443
Why indeed. Cause this is her grandfather.
>>
>>63950553
>Maybe she was raised by someone with a British accent?

A former Imperial officer? Would make sense.
>>
>>63949150
>being this retarded within your own retardation
She is obviously Han Solo and Leia Skywalkers daughter.
>>
Jesus Christ mods make a sticky for Star Wars discussion, we're suffocating in all this saturation
>>
>>63950593
or Sheev's grand daughter

British Accent is the imperial coruscant accent, Obi wan, Dooku, Qui Con, Sheev all had british accents

Unless JJ fucked up and casted a brit who couldn't do an American accent
>>
>>63950443
Because Mara had a British accent. Can't prove she didn't.
>>
>>63950588
>she was abandoned by most likely Luke at around 6-8
How do you know that senpai?
>>
File: 1204309-0emperor2.jpg (63 KB, 604x796) Image search: [Google]
1204309-0emperor2.jpg
63 KB, 604x796
>>63950527
My favorite theory is that she's somehow related to Sheev. It actually fits REALLY well when you think about it.

-British accent, just like Sheev
-Stupidly powerful in the Force, just like Sheev
-Likes to stab with a lightsaber, just like Sheev
-Has a natural affinity for manipulating people, just like Sheev

Also, if there's one person in the galaxy Luke would be scared enough about to hide away in secret, it would be the granddaughter/grandniece of the motherfucking Emperor. Someone that powerful with a family history in the Dark Side would be dangerous in the wrong hands.
>>
>>63950724
flash back during interrogation

although she could have been a bit older maybe even as old as 13

Kylo must have been around a teen the time she got abandoned and killed all of Luke's other padawans
>>
>>63950443
Are you really this dense? She was raised on Jakku for the greater portion of her life.

Do you remember the '60 portions' guy's accent? It was entirely the same as her own. How the fuck do you morons go on living being so stupid?
>>
>>63950567
intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>63949150
This will probably be true...
But in no way do I want this though.
>>
>>63949150
Why is this even debated. It's fucking obvious.
>>
>>63950611
she lived on a planet where everyone had that accent. god damn you guys are dumb.
>>
>>63951007
I know, I swear to god Star Wars fanboys who drool over fucking Han Solo, Bobba Fett, and C3P0 (the shittiest) characters and don't realize that the Star Wars series is about the Skywalker family ONLY are fucking autistic to the extreme with no hope of redemption.
>>
File: tumblr_m50y70NMNF1rpl92q[1].jpg (28 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m50y70NMNF1rpl92q[1].jpg
28 KB, 500x215
You basically watch movies and notice certain scenes that linger for longer than they should like the closing shot of Luke and Rey. This shot is for later when Rey is revealed to be Luke's daughter then you can look at the scene again and it makes more sense. The look they gave to each other. It's so obvious it's a very important closing scene and the fact that she ended up on a desert planet, come on.

The major twist though is Luke gained the skill of manipulating midichlorians to create life, so Rey does have a surrogate mom with a British accent, but we will learn more about that in Ep. 8. The saber battles will be more kickass like the prequels too in Ep. 8 because Kylo and Ren will have almost completed their training.
>>
>>63951497
I think the reason people are overthinking it is that it's TOO obvious. Anyone with a brain should be able to figure out that Rey is meant to be Luke's daughter based on TFA. We've become so conditioned to twists and shock plot turns that we can't believe it, even when it stares us in the face.
>>
Rey must be Luke's daughter because Carrie Fisher can't act. Every scene with her was cancer in TFA. That emotional family stuff has to be with Mark Hamill.
>>
>>63951865
It's less that she can't act and more than she seems to be partially paralyzed. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>63951892
> Didn't shed a tear when her lost son killed her ex that she probably still loved.
> Barely any expression whatsoever in face, body, or voice.
She can't act.
>>
>>63951865
Carrie made me cringe in TFA. She's based in interviews and at cons and the scene when she first saw Solo in years made me well up a bit... then she spoke (ugh) "Same jacket". Dafuq? Sounds like something she'd say in real life, not her character.

Solo was sleepwalking through his role because at the time he didn't really want to do it. Too bad his plane crash didn't happen before because it seems he appreciates life more now and that could have bled into the Ep. 7.

Luke is the only Star Wars fanboy who's also a star. Anthony Daniels is too, he collects a lot of Star Wars shit, but Luke and Anthony really like doing these movies and I'm looking forward to Luke's acting being the best out of the original cast. Daniels is just a given, he can do C-3PO in his fucking sleep.
>>
>>63950593
good night sweet prince
>>
>>63952221

>>Luke
>>not Mark Hamill
>>
>>63949150
Maz already kind of said Luke is not the father
>>
Who cares who her father is.

I'm more hyped about her inevitable double-ender Lightsaber, just like Darth Maul's.
>>
>>63950631
Actually she is Luke and Leia's kid.
>>
>implying she wasn't created from the force like anakin was and that snoke isn't the new plageuis
seriously fuck this shit jew jew why did you remake a new hope goddamnit god fuck cock
>>
Honestly, I hope she's Palpatine's kid.
Or Han and Leia''s. Ren and Rey. It's like pottery

Anything other than Luke. It's too obvious.
>>
Sorry to burst your bubble but even though Ben is a Solo he's a part of Skywalker family. Luke is his uncle, Anakin his grandfather and Leia mother. All stays in the family.

There's no need to make Rey a Skywalker too, it's too predictable and not really exciting. I hope she belongs to a completely different family and has no blood relation to Skywalkers.
>>
>>63952645
>Thinks his name is Ren
Confirmed for not seeing the movie. It's Ben. Ben Solo
>>
I have about as much respect for Cuck Wars as I do for the dog shit on my shoe.
It is Reddit, it is capeshit, it is cheeto dust, it is video games. It's nothing more than meme's enjoyed by simplistic pledditors. Ihave ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the capeshit redditory Reddit show that is The Force Awakens.
I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms on my desk right now just thinking about it.
>>
>>63949150
Who is the mother?
What about is leia the mother( she is skywalker)?
Rey can be born like Anakin...
>>
>>63953049
Did I say the word "name"?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.