[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Kylo and Rey drew at the end, it would have been 100x better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: kylo.jpg (136 KB, 2400x1200) Image search: [Google]
kylo.jpg
136 KB, 2400x1200
If Kylo and Rey drew at the end, it would have been 100x better.

>Kylo pretty badly injured
>Just killed his own father
>Just had to fight some black pleb
>Rey literally never wielded a lightsaber before
>Got some "force awakening" shit

Are we in agreement?
>>
Kylo was seriously injured and Rey obviously had combat experience, plus it's strongly hinted that she was trained as a Jedi when she was younger.

I don't understand why people are so bothered by this.
>>
True
>>
>>63947448
Chewie shot him in the gut, and Finn cut him a few times with his light saber. The guy was nowhere near 100% during his fight with Rey.
>>
>>63947448
she was awakened dumbfuck
>>
>If Kylo and Rey drew at the end, it would have been 100x better.
No. Luke stepping in and helping with evil jedi who is clearly way more experienced with lightsaber would be much better and made a lot more sense.

>>63948710
>Kylo was seriously injured
Didn't stop him from flipping and spinning around and also using force on Rey without a problem while bumping his wounds to only empower him.
>and Rey obviously had combat experience
Trained jedi vs someone with combat experience.
>plus it's strongly hinted that she was trained as a Jedi when she was younger.
It is not hinted. The vision is not clear and can mean anything.

>I don't understand why people are so bothered by this.
Its a shitty movie that relies on marketing and braindead defenders to make it look like second coming of christ.
>>
>>63948951
I really think Luke stepping in would have been way too cliche, it's actually what I was expecting to happen.
>>
One part of the ending confused the fuck out of me

Earlier in the movie, the first one to rush up and hug Leia is Chewbacca

But then at the end, Leia and Chewbacca don't even so much as look at each other, even though they were the closest ones to Han, and Leia hugs Rey who she literally hasn't said anything to in the entire movie? Had they even met yet? So fucking weird.
>>
>Dark side user gets exactly a major boost at the beginning but falls off at the end, while Light side user remains relatively constant throughout
>People complain because they don't know how the Force works
>>
>>63948885
No it was actually the force that awakened you fucking retard. Did you even read the title of the movie fuckface?
>>
>>63949413
That isn't how the force works. Dark side users don't get some burst of power at the beginning of a fight and lose it as they fight.
>>
>>63948951
>Didn't stop him from flipping and spinning around and also using force on Rey without a problem while bumping his wounds to only empower him.

He was slowly bleeding out. It makes sense that he would get weaker as time went on.

I'm not that poster, but it's also worth noting that Kylo was trying to take her alive. He kept trying to convince her to join him and train as a Sith. He wasn't trying his best, and he was crawwwwling in his skinnnn and distracted because of the shit that went down with Han.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.